IN PICTURES: Westcon's office and warehouse reopening, Pt 2
The Westcon Group reopened its expanded and refurbished offices and warehouse in St Leonards with an early evening event. Hosted by Australian MD, David Henderson, speakers included Westcon global CEO, Dean Douglas, and Asia-Pacific Vice-President, Wendy O’Keefe. Guests enjoyed a tour of the premises, some drinks and canapes, and light entertainment.
- The week in security: Aussie banks targeted as mobiles drive privacy fears
- Bank trojan targets users of Bitcoin exchange Mt Gox
- Australian Information Security Association issues blunt warning as National Cyber Security Awareness Week begins
- Why don't risk management programs work?
- Yahoo Japan says 22 million user IDs may have been stolen