IN PICTURES: Dell's XPS notebooks board the Ghost II
To celebrate the launch of its XPS 14 Ultrabook and XPS 15 notebook, Dell held a media event on the Ghost II, a 120-foot luxury performance sport yacht, in Sydney Harbour. The boat was chosen for its craftsmanship, which ties in with the XPS' motto of being "designed without compromise."
- Rapid-growing mobile payments market is driving a financial fraud marketplace
- AusCERT 2013: Users, cats more likely hack culprits than cyber-espionage: Trustwave
- AusCERT 2013: Home-electronics gear’s UPnP as insecure in Australia as rest of world: Metasploit
- AusCERT 2013: Big data skills help beat the bad guys, says HP
- Growing mobile malware threat swirls (mostly) around Android