IN PICTURES: Blast from the Past 4 - The best 75 ARN IT Industry Awards After Party pics ever, Pt 1 (1-38)
Yes, we are on the road to the 6th ARN IT Industry Awards, which will be held at the Hilton Hotel in Sydney on September 19. Nominations are now open and entries are rolling in .... so get yours in before the deadline of July 13. It's easy. Click on the ARN IT Awards link in the red bar above and follow the links. In the meantime, we're mining our archives by coming up with the best photos ever, yes, that's ever from the previous awards. First up is a collection we've entitled - The best 75 ARN IT Industry Awards After Party pics ever. It comes in two parts ... There are serial offenders - those who have been found to have a good time every year! - in this collection drawn from the 2008 to 2011 awards. No names (mostly), no pack drill. Enjoy.
- AusCERT 2013: Low-level analysis can find, map data deleted from Android phones
- Cybercrime Survey: Almost half of small business victims
- AusCERT 2013: Cloud-based scanner identifies new malware by its ancestry
- AusCERT 2013: What's it like to be a 'Nigerian scam' victim?
- AusCERT 2013: Ashley Deuble: Network Security Monitoring with Security Onion
- Lack of information, skills hinder finance-business partnering: Deloitte
- Apple defends offshore decisions that result in low taxes
- Vodafone revenue and profit drop as European troubles continue
- Apple to tell Senate it pays every cent of its taxes
- Cash visibility tops list in first Asia-Pacific treasury report