IN PICTURES: Kaspersky Paintball War in Sydney
During his trip to Australia to talk about the threats of cyber warfare, cyber terrorism and hactivism in a world which has become reliant on the Internet and technology, Kaspersky Lab founder, Eugene Kaspersky, took a moment to unwind in Sydney with publications such as ARN in a round of paintball warfare.
- ADMA criticises government plans for compulsory data breach notification
- The innovative and social CMO: CommBank's Andy Lark
- 5 social media deals that make Waze and Tumblr seem like steals
- Omnicom Media Group to deploy Salesforce Marketing Cloud worldwide
- Social data tool reveals value of an individual Tweet