IN PICTURES: Kaspersky Paintball War in Sydney
During his trip to Australia to talk about the threats of cyber warfare, cyber terrorism and hactivism in a world which has become reliant on the Internet and technology, Kaspersky Lab founder, Eugene Kaspersky, took a moment to unwind in Sydney with publications such as ARN in a round of paintball warfare.
- Analytics and personalisation drive leading marketer behaviour: Report
- Innovation and big data take centre stage during CMO panel
- Twitter targets second screen interaction with Amplify advertising partnerships
- Facebook talks hyper-targeting, analytics and cross-platform at AANA event
- Tapping into social experience: Tourism Australia