IN PICTURES: Kaspersky Paintball War in Sydney
During his trip to Australia to talk about the threats of cyber warfare, cyber terrorism and hactivism in a world which has become reliant on the Internet and technology, Kaspersky Lab founder, Eugene Kaspersky, took a moment to unwind in Sydney with publications such as ARN in a round of paintball warfare.
- The week in security: Aussie banks targeted as mobiles drive privacy fears
- Bank trojan targets users of Bitcoin exchange Mt Gox
- Australian Information Security Association issues blunt warning as National Cyber Security Awareness Week begins
- Why don't risk management programs work?
- Yahoo Japan says 22 million user IDs may have been stolen