IN PICTURES: Kaspersky Paintball War in Sydney
During his trip to Australia to talk about the threats of cyber warfare, cyber terrorism and hactivism in a world which has become reliant on the Internet and technology, Kaspersky Lab founder, Eugene Kaspersky, took a moment to unwind in Sydney with publications such as ARN in a round of paintball warfare.
- AusCERT 2013: Users, cats more likely hack culprits than cyber-espionage: Trustwave
- AusCERT 2013: Home-electronics gear’s UPnP as insecure in Australia as rest of world: Metasploit
- AusCERT 2013: Big data skills help beat the bad guys, says HP
- Growing mobile malware threat swirls (mostly) around Android
- In pictures: AusCERT 2013 Day One