IN PICTURES: Intel launches 3rd generation Intel Core processor
Vendors and the media gathered at Sydney's harbourside Cruise Restaurant for the launch of Intel's 3rd generation Intel Core processor. Intel A/NZ general manager, Kate Burleigh, presented the processor technology powering the new range of Ultrabook devices, consumer and enterprise PCs. Guests were also treated to drinks and canapés, overlooking the spectacular lights of Vivid Sydney, sponsored by Intel.
- Facebook, financial firms targeted by online maurauders
- Pressure mounts for building in security during application development
- The week in security: Aussie banks targeted as mobiles drive privacy fears
- Bank trojan targets users of Bitcoin exchange Mt Gox
- Security Manager's Journal: NAC deployment means better access control at last