IN PICTURES: Samsung showcases the Smart TV evolution
Samsung Australia unveiled the latest additions to its LED and Plasma TV range at an event held at the Blue Hotel in Sydney, where the vendor also announced an in-built Foxtel application for its TVs that can be used to access movies, sports, and television from the Foxtel service via IP.
- AusCERT 2013: Users, cats more likely hack culprits than cyber-espionage: Trustwave
- AusCERT 2013: Home-electronics gear’s UPnP as insecure in Australia as rest of world: Metasploit
- AusCERT 2013: Big data skills help beat the bad guys, says HP
- Growing mobile malware threat swirls (mostly) around Android
- In pictures: AusCERT 2013 Day One