IN PICTURES: Samsung showcases the Smart TV evolution
Samsung Australia unveiled the latest additions to its LED and Plasma TV range at an event held at the Blue Hotel in Sydney, where the vendor also announced an in-built Foxtel application for its TVs that can be used to access movies, sports, and television from the Foxtel service via IP.
- Social media adds spice to financial services, say banks
- Google Analytics advocate touts plans to own the Universal customer view
- Google asks to make surveillance orders public, citing First Amendment
- ADMA criticises government plans for compulsory data breach notification
- Google Glass privacy concerns raised by international data protection authorities