IN PICTURES: Lan 1 Annual Channel Partner Business Luncheon, Sydney
The communications, networking and storage distributor's annual channel awards event has been doing the rounds across Australia and last week it concluded its trip in Sydney at the WatersEdge restaurant. Over 400 channel partners attended the event over four locations nationwide.
- Show us a better way than collecting metadata, NSA director says to critics
- Arizona lawmaker hopes to stop NSA spy efforts in her state
- Juniper: Quick look at security strategy behind its SDN controller security
- The top 8 security threats of 2013
- Nvidia exploit could turn render farms into password crackers, bitcoin miners, researchers claim
- Facebook performance report signals rising brand engagement on social
- Australia's love of online search advertising continues, finds new report
- Why Shazam is helping advertisers hit the right tune with consumers
- Twitter, the protector of news?
- B2B customers are increasingly led by consumer habits and experience