IN PICTURES: Lan 1 Annual Channel Partner Business Luncheon, Sydney
The communications, networking and storage distributor's annual channel awards event has been doing the rounds across Australia and last week it concluded its trip in Sydney at the WatersEdge restaurant. Over 400 channel partners attended the event over four locations nationwide.
- AusCERT 2013: Police urge banks to install ATM chip technology
- Twitter aims to become safer with two-step sign-in
- Prevent a hack attack with Twitter's new two-factor authentication
- Rapid-growing mobile payments market is driving a financial fraud marketplace
- AusCERT 2013: Users, cats more likely hack culprits than cyber-espionage: Trustwave