IN PICTURES: Lan 1 Annual Channel Partner Business Luncheon, Sydney
The communications, networking and storage distributor's annual channel awards event has been doing the rounds across Australia and last week it concluded its trip in Sydney at the WatersEdge restaurant. Over 400 channel partners attended the event over four locations nationwide.
- BlackBerry focuses on security for the enterprise
- Homeland Security wants corporate board of directors more involved in cyber-security
- Can information sharing stop bots in their tracks?
- Senator pushes new version of bill to limit NSA phone records collection
- Canada blames China for cyber intrusion at National Research Council