IN PICTURES: Lan 1 Annual Channel Partner Business Luncheon, Sydney
The communications, networking and storage distributor's annual channel awards event has been doing the rounds across Australia and last week it concluded its trip in Sydney at the WatersEdge restaurant. Over 400 channel partners attended the event over four locations nationwide.
- IBM buys access control and identity management firm CrossIdeas
- Hacker group targets video game companies to steal source code
- In a hyper-social world, some seek a little privacy
- Google cannot decide what information should be forgotten, say Lords
- Meet Bleep, BitTorrent's invite-only serverless chat app