IN PICTURES: Lan 1 Annual Channel Partner Business Luncheon, Sydney
The communications, networking and storage distributor's annual channel awards event has been doing the rounds across Australia and last week it concluded its trip in Sydney at the WatersEdge restaurant. Over 400 channel partners attended the event over four locations nationwide.
- ICO fines online travel services firm £150,000 over exposed personal data
- European Central Bank announces personal information stolen in hack
- Malwarebytes questions poor showing in anti-malware protection-evaluation lab testing
- Thousands of sites compromised through WordPress plug-in vulnerability
- Are IT groups really ready for BYOD security challenges?
- A new kind of solicitude: Co-creation with customers
- Facebook reports a big sales jump, helped by mobile ads
- Australia's top digital marketers break away from the industry pack
- Carsales rolls out SAS's Intelligent Advertising technology
- Deloitte defines 5 attributes to cope with next wave of digital disruption