IN PICTURES: Logitech Australia awards its top-performing channel partners
Logitech Australia hosted the fourth instalment of its annual Alto Awards ceremony to celebrate the achievements of the company’s top-performing retail and channel partners. The ceremony was held at Sydney’s Fort Denison. The following resellers and partners were presented with Logitech Awards of Excellence: Australia Post, Bing Lee, Dick Smith, eBay, Fluidtek IT, Ingram Micro, JB Hi-Fi, Logitechshop, Myer, Officeworks and Scholastic. There was also casual entertainment from radio and TV personality, Claire Hooper,comedian Vince Sorrenti and singing icon, Marcia Hines, who performed at the after-party held at The Star.
- AusCERT 2013: Users, cats more likely hack culprits than cyber-espionage: Trustwave
- AusCERT 2013: Home-electronics gear’s UPnP as insecure in Australia as rest of world: Metasploit
- AusCERT 2013: Big data skills help beat the bad guys, says HP
- Growing mobile malware threat swirls (mostly) around Android
- In pictures: AusCERT 2013 Day One