IN PICTURES: Logitech Australia awards its top-performing channel partners
Logitech Australia hosted the fourth instalment of its annual Alto Awards ceremony to celebrate the achievements of the company’s top-performing retail and channel partners. The ceremony was held at Sydney’s Fort Denison. The following resellers and partners were presented with Logitech Awards of Excellence: Australia Post, Bing Lee, Dick Smith, eBay, Fluidtek IT, Ingram Micro, JB Hi-Fi, Logitechshop, Myer, Officeworks and Scholastic. There was also casual entertainment from radio and TV personality, Claire Hooper,comedian Vince Sorrenti and singing icon, Marcia Hines, who performed at the after-party held at The Star.
- Commonwealth Bank leads four Australian brands in the 2013 top 100 Global brands list
- More Australians are using mobiles to connect to social media: report
- Oo.com.au partners with Responsys to overhaul digital customer strategy
- Coles Flybuys wins over Aussie consumers in new customer loyalty schemes report
- Tablet advertising exceeds smartphone spend in March quarter: IAB