IN PICTURES: Logitech Australia awards its top-performing channel partners
Logitech Australia hosted the fourth instalment of its annual Alto Awards ceremony to celebrate the achievements of the company’s top-performing retail and channel partners. The ceremony was held at Sydney’s Fort Denison. The following resellers and partners were presented with Logitech Awards of Excellence: Australia Post, Bing Lee, Dick Smith, eBay, Fluidtek IT, Ingram Micro, JB Hi-Fi, Logitechshop, Myer, Officeworks and Scholastic. There was also casual entertainment from radio and TV personality, Claire Hooper,comedian Vince Sorrenti and singing icon, Marcia Hines, who performed at the after-party held at The Star.
- Analytics and personalisation drive leading marketer behaviour: Report
- Innovation and big data take centre stage during CMO panel
- Twitter targets second screen interaction with Amplify advertising partnerships
- Facebook talks hyper-targeting, analytics and cross-platform at AANA event
- Tapping into social experience: Tourism Australia