IN PICTURES: Microsoft APC 2011
More than 720 partners attended this year's event held on the sunny Gold Coast in Queensland. Partners had the opportunity to hear about the latest Microsoft movements and network.
- The week in security: Aussie banks targeted as mobiles drive privacy fears
- Bank trojan targets users of Bitcoin exchange Mt Gox
- Australian Information Security Association issues blunt warning as National Cyber Security Awareness Week begins
- Why don't risk management programs work?
- Yahoo Japan says 22 million user IDs may have been stolen