FLASHBACK - IN PICTURES: Distribution Central steps back in time and rocks the Arthouse - Part 2
Distribution Central's much anticipated End of the Financial Year Party will be held on August 9 at Simmer on the Bay in Sydney. The invitation-only show is entitled DC Delirium Studio 54 and features Martini Club. It follows on last years burlesque-themed party. If the invite with its mirror ball is anything to go by, we're looking at a disco/nightclubbing theme this year. As a warm up, here's the secondof two slideshows from last year's outrageous party. Then, it was back to the 1920s with burlesque dancers and entertainment from three bands including The Potbelleez at DC's inaugural channel party, with the support of major sponsor Avaya, at the Arthouse Hotel in Sydney. Enjoy.
- Facebook, financial firms targeted by online maurauders
- Pressure mounts for building in security during application development
- The week in security: Aussie banks targeted as mobiles drive privacy fears
- Bank trojan targets users of Bitcoin exchange Mt Gox
- Security Manager's Journal: NAC deployment means better access control at last