FLASHBACK - IN PICTURES: Distribution Central steps back in time and rocks the Arthouse - Part 2
Distribution Central's much anticipated End of the Financial Year Party will be held on August 9 at Simmer on the Bay in Sydney. The invitation-only show is entitled DC Delirium Studio 54 and features Martini Club. It follows on last years burlesque-themed party. If the invite with its mirror ball is anything to go by, we're looking at a disco/nightclubbing theme this year. As a warm up, here's the secondof two slideshows from last year's outrageous party. Then, it was back to the 1920s with burlesque dancers and entertainment from three bands including The Potbelleez at DC's inaugural channel party, with the support of major sponsor Avaya, at the Arthouse Hotel in Sydney. Enjoy.
- AusCERT 2013: Users, cats more likely hack culprits than cyber-espionage: Trustwave
- AusCERT 2013: Home-electronics gear’s UPnP as insecure in Australia as rest of world: Metasploit
- AusCERT 2013: Big data skills help beat the bad guys, says HP
- Growing mobile malware threat swirls (mostly) around Android
- In pictures: AusCERT 2013 Day One