IN PICTURES: The gizmos of Computex 2011
You can find all manner of gizmos on the Computex Show floor in Taipei, some novel and highly useful and other are gimicky and utterly useless. Here are 15 that caught our eye, passed on without judgment. Which ones would you spring for?
- Analytics and personalisation drive leading marketer behaviour: Report
- Innovation and big data take centre stage during CMO panel
- Twitter targets second screen interaction with Amplify advertising partnerships
- Facebook talks hyper-targeting, analytics and cross-platform at AANA event
- Tapping into social experience: Tourism Australia