IN PICTURES: The gizmos of Computex 2011
You can find all manner of gizmos on the Computex Show floor in Taipei, some novel and highly useful and other are gimicky and utterly useless. Here are 15 that caught our eye, passed on without judgment. Which ones would you spring for?
- Metrics a must for making the most of content marketing, says Forrester
- Ticketek: Modern marketing strategy is about treating people as people
- Salesforce.com launches Sales Reach for real-time selling and marketing
- A new kind of solicitude: Co-creation with customers
- Facebook reports a big sales jump, helped by mobile ads