- Assange at SXSW: 'Who really wears the pants in the administration?'
- Abortion clinic BPAS fined £200k after website hack
- Europol chief warns against sending sensitive data over public wi-fi
- Government considers higher fines for data protection breaches
- SXSW starts out with spotlight on security, as Google's Schmidt sounds off on NSA
ARN SECURITY FORUM
What’s next in Security? Industry experts identify channel opportunities at a breakfast panel discussion, beginning at 7:30am at the iconic Sydney Mint.
Security is red hot right now and with good reason. From mobility and Big Data to Cloud computing and BYOD, the demand for security has never been higher.
Join Rimin Dutt, ARN’s Senior Editor and a panel of leading industry experts as they investigate future technology directions and channel opportunities in the corporate security sector. The panel will include Glenn Welby from Cisco, Craig Neilsen from McAfee, Klasie Holtzhausen from Symantec, Crispin Kerr from Webroot, and James Turner from IBRS.
Held at the historic Sydney Mint in Macquarie Street, the sumptuous breakfast event will commence with a wide-ranging panel discussion where issues such as selling security solutions to mid-range and enterprise customers and more will be discussed.
The panel will then take questions and comments from security reseller attendees in a Q&A-style session. This will be followed with the opportunity to network with select security vendors and reseller colleagues.
Security resellers will hear thought leadership discussions from analysts and experts in a high- level environment moderated by a senior ARN editor. The discussion will focus on channel opportunities for selling security solutions to mid-range and enterprise customers. Networking will give resellers first-hand access to security experts.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Security resellers selling to corporates: high end SMB- Enterprise
Date & Time: 4th June 2013, 7.30am - 10:30am
Venue: The Mint.,10 Macquarie Street, Sydney
Don’t miss this opportunity to engage with the main players in the security sector in a unique format and setting.
For more information on the event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
*Attendance is limited to companies who provide security solutions and to individuals who have key responsibilities in security solutions within their organisation. IDG reserve the right to refuse attendance to any person not fitting these job descriptions, or from a vendor organisation. Limited spaces are available for this event and not all those who register can be guaranteed attendance at the event.
- Women's rights campaigns to take over social discovery app Tinder
- Telling the right story: Best Western's customer experience journey
- Trust issue looms large for tech companies capitalizing on personal data
- Getty makes 35 million images embeddable to gather data, monetize usage
- More followers can bring more social rage: Virgin Mobile