Enterprises see something else slowly but surely turning into a ghost town. Namely their data centres.
This is the budget of nothing much. A pre-election year vote grabber. Nothing more, nothing less. It has no soul, no thought for the future, ...
Disk storage sales grew more strongly in the third quarter, helped by sales of non-branded storage gear sold directly to datacenters.
Intel's executive leadership stepped it up at last week's Intel Developer Forum. I used to do speaker reviews for Intel. After Andrew Grove left, though, ...
- The iPod classic plays its last
- 2014 ARN ICT Industry Awards: and the finalists are ...
- NOMINATE NOW: The personal touch – putting in a personal innovation nomination
- How IBM plans to get with the times
- yARN: It's raining - so what!
- Office for iPad establishes the tablet as a true PC
- yARN: Spare me the gobbledygook
- Separated at birth: Why Apple won't merge OS X and iOS
- yARN: Dicker's 'Something Big' rumbles into the channel
- Can Microsoft turn around Its fortunes with Windows 8 tablets?
- yARN: Silver Surfers - a view from the wave
- WIICTA nominations extended until Friday, October 25 - don't miss out!
IN PICTURES: ARN Awards Sponsors' Cocktail Party
IN PICTURES: 2014 Hall of Fame lunch - Part Two (+30 photos)
IN PICTURES: 2014 Hall of Fame lunch - Part One (+26 photos)
"It looks miles better than the ones I already own. And I'm a flawed human"
The Wall Street Journal says Apple is replacing the glass screen on its upcoming iPhone and rumoured smartwatch with one made from sapphire.
After an interim of a few years using Android and BlackBerry, I'm back to iPhone -- and a bit disappointed.
Satya Nadella's strategy memo shows a new focus on how its software and services interconnect, not on the products themselves.
Buying Beats isn't such a crazy idea
The Windows 8 tablet let me ditch my other devices and go from work to play without a hitch.
Never take an Apple rumor as fact...
Don’t laugh. Names like 'cyber hygiene' and 'cyber palette' describe some very serious concepts
"Today Twitter is a company in turmoil"
What's that Boy Scout motto again--"Be prepared"? Well, before you set off on that next business trip, make sure you have these things.