Peter Mavridis, the former CEO of the S Central group of companies has been sentenced to four years and eight months in prison for "obtaining ...
Welcome all, this is ARN / Reseller News' rolling blog covering the largest tech merger in history - Dell announcing that it intends to take ...
Enterprises see something else slowly but surely turning into a ghost town. Namely their data centres.
This is the budget of nothing much. A pre-election year vote grabber. Nothing more, nothing less. It has no soul, no thought for the future, ...
- Disk storage market grows with inclusion of ODM vendors
- The new Intel: Defining the future starts at the top
- The iPod classic plays its last
- 2014 ARN ICT Industry Awards: and the finalists are ...
- NOMINATE NOW: The personal touch – putting in a personal innovation nomination
- How IBM plans to get with the times
- yARN: It's raining - so what!
- Office for iPad establishes the tablet as a true PC
- yARN: Spare me the gobbledygook
- Separated at birth: Why Apple won't merge OS X and iOS
- yARN: Dicker's 'Something Big' rumbles into the channel
- Can Microsoft turn around Its fortunes with Windows 8 tablets?
IN PICTURES: ARN Awards Sponsors' Cocktail Party
IN PICTURES: 2014 Hall of Fame lunch - Part Two (+30 photos)
IN PICTURES: 2014 Hall of Fame lunch - Part One (+26 photos)
"It looks miles better than the ones I already own. And I'm a flawed human"
The Wall Street Journal says Apple is replacing the glass screen on its upcoming iPhone and rumoured smartwatch with one made from sapphire.
After an interim of a few years using Android and BlackBerry, I'm back to iPhone -- and a bit disappointed.
Satya Nadella's strategy memo shows a new focus on how its software and services interconnect, not on the products themselves.
Buying Beats isn't such a crazy idea
The Windows 8 tablet let me ditch my other devices and go from work to play without a hitch.
Five years after the iPad sparked a revolution, the tablet market seems to be in free fall and PCs are making a comeback. In an ...
While researching the history of the hybrid Cloud for a presentation, columnist Rob Enderle discovered some interesting and surprising facts.
There is a better way to do acquisitions than the often-used Dr. Frankenstein method, writes columnist Rob Enderle. Here’s a look at how Dell does ...
What's that Boy Scout motto again--"Be prepared"? Well, before you set off on that next business trip, make sure you have these things.