Donald Trump and Steve Jobs understand that reality doesn’t matter. It’s what people believe that matters. However, columnist Rob Enderle writes it’s not just about ...
Peter Mavridis, the former CEO of the S Central group of companies has been sentenced to four years and eight months in prison for "obtaining ...
Welcome all, this is ARN / Reseller News' rolling blog covering the largest tech merger in history - Dell announcing that it intends to take ...
Enterprises see something else slowly but surely turning into a ghost town. Namely their data centres.
- Budget 2015: Opinion - Nothing ventured, nothing gained
- Disk storage market grows with inclusion of ODM vendors
- The new Intel: Defining the future starts at the top
- The iPod classic plays its last
- 2014 ARN ICT Industry Awards: and the finalists are ...
- NOMINATE NOW: The personal touch – putting in a personal innovation nomination
- How IBM plans to get with the times
- yARN: It's raining - so what!
- Office for iPad establishes the tablet as a true PC
- yARN: Spare me the gobbledygook
- Separated at birth: Why Apple won't merge OS X and iOS
- yARN: Dicker's 'Something Big' rumbles into the channel
IN PICTURES: ARN Awards Sponsors' Cocktail Party
IN PICTURES: 2014 Hall of Fame lunch - Part Two (+30 photos)
IN PICTURES: 2014 Hall of Fame lunch - Part One (+26 photos)
"It looks miles better than the ones I already own. And I'm a flawed human"
The Wall Street Journal says Apple is replacing the glass screen on its upcoming iPhone and rumoured smartwatch with one made from sapphire.
After an interim of a few years using Android and BlackBerry, I'm back to iPhone -- and a bit disappointed.
Satya Nadella's strategy memo shows a new focus on how its software and services interconnect, not on the products themselves.
Buying Beats isn't such a crazy idea
The Windows 8 tablet let me ditch my other devices and go from work to play without a hitch.
Columnist Rob Enderle writes that if executives would learn from mistakes rather than focus on blame when things go south, acquisitions might not always crash ...
Toyota is not only looking to the future of cars, but to a future of robotic cars. Columnist Rob Enderle writes that Toyota is working ...
Hyper-converged solutions can differ vendor to vendor and market to market. Columnist Rob Enderle writes that there are four categories of hyper-converged solutions.
What's that Boy Scout motto again--"Be prepared"? Well, before you set off on that next business trip, make sure you have these things.