The keys to 2015 from industry leaders
EDGE 2015 is starting inFind out more EDGE 2015
Windows 8 Central
With its Surface Pro 3 now launched, Microsoft has once again revised its list of hand-picked Surface resellers for Australia.
With five days left to nominate for the 2014 ARN ICT Industry Awards, there’s a great opportunity to recognise and applaud the achievements of the ...
Microsoft has confirmed that it will not change its Surface commercial sales model ahead of the launch of its Surface Pro 3 tablet in August.
- 2014 ARN ICT Industry Awards: Nominations now open
- EXCLUSIVE: Acer turns a corner with another big contract win in 2014
- Express Data debuts Microsoft Office 365 as a hybrid solution
- Report: Satya Nadella to be named Microsoft CEO; Gates out, too
- Windows has made a “comeback” with 8.1: Lenovo
- And the WIICTA finalists are ....
- WIICTA Award nominations close today October 25 - so nominate now!
- WIICTA Award nominations close tomorrow, Friday, October 25 - so nominate now!
- WIICTA nominations extended until Friday, October 25 - don't miss out!
- NOMINATE NOW: For the second annual Women in ICT Awards (WIICTA)
- Microsoft thinks BYOD with Surface 2 tablet and Windows RT 8.1
- 2013 ARN ICT Industry Awards: And the winners are …
IN PICTURES: Microsoft Australian Partner Conference 2014 (30 pics)
IN PICTURES: 2014 ARN ICT Industry Awards - Candid shots from the dinner, Pt 1 (31 photos)
IN PICTURES: 2013 WIICTA judges breakfast
IN PICTURES: NRL Grand Final, Pt 2 (43 photos)
IN PICTURES: 2013 ARN ICT Industry Awards - Editor's View (+42 photos)
IN PICTURES: 13 great Windows Phone apps for IT pros
An almost unrecognisable Microsoft showcased for the first time Windows 10 running on mobiles, and unveiled two smartphones at the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona.
Unlike last year, no surprises in CEO's last letter to investors
Forced rankings tend to pit employees against each other
Was Windows RT flawed from the beginning? We find out
Microsoft overhauled its organizational structure to focus on a vision of ubiquity--a vision that could pay dividends to YOU down the line
The final part of ARN's Queensland roadtrip with Fujitsu
Microsoft, Asus, Lenovo and Samsung are launching tablets with Microsoft's Windows RT
Windows 8's modern interface translates surprisingly well to the TV screen, but some key software omissions could hurt HTPC buffs.
And they're also compatible with Windows 7 and the Mac OS X
These free and low-cost utilities bring a classic Windows Start menu -- and respite from Metro annoyances -- to Windows 8