Telecommunications » News »
Opposition Treasurer, Joe Hockey, has said the Coalition would vote against a mandatory ISP filter if it lost to the Government. The move makes it highly unlikely for the Government to implement the measure.
The Australian Federation Against Copyright Theft (AFACT) has dismissed iiNet’s legal content distribution platform, Freezone, in the Full Federal Court.
The Australian Federation Against Copyright Theft (AFACT) has claims iiNet customers consent to disclose their personal information once they commit copyright infringement.
iiNet has argued the Telecommunications Act 1997 was not used as a convenient defence against the copyright case brought on by the Australian Federation Against Copyright Theft (AFACT).
Despite the Government’s best efforts to put technology issues and the NBN on the election agenda, experts and politicians are still unsure if everyday voters care.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture's Rural Utilities Service (RUS) has announced US$1.2 billion in grants and loans for 126 broadband deployment projects in 38 states and tribal areas.
By 2015, the U.S. will spend more money annually on mobile than on all fixed-line communications, not counting enterprise services, Pyramid Research said Tuesday.
SingTel subsidiary Optus has released a range of revamped mobile broadband plans, promising better value during peak times as well as off-peak data allowances.
Former Opposition leader and Federal member of Wentworth, Malcolm Turnbull, is hosting an Internet filtering forum.
The Australian Computer Society (ACS) has given the Labor Government a fail mark in its engagement with the IT community, but praised National Broadband Network (NBN) initiative.
Sign up now »
A data security breach is every organisation’s worst nightmare. It impacts the relationship with your employees, erodes the trust with your customers and threatens your organisation’s reputation
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.
- AusCERT 2013: Four dissenters to spur next year's security debates
- AusCERT 2013: Kill the password, says Mozilla
- AusCERT 2013: Unmanaged, unknown privileged logins opening the door for APTs: Cyber-Ark
- AusCERT 2013: Companies unaware of IPv6 security risk even if they’re not using it
- In pictures: AusCERT 2013 roundup
- Analytics and personalisation drive leading marketer behaviour: Report
- Innovation and big data take centre stage during CMO panel
- Twitter targets second screen interaction with Amplify advertising partnerships
- Facebook talks hyper-targeting, analytics and cross-platform at AANA event
- Tapping into social experience: Tourism Australia