Xiaomi regained its position as China's leading smartphone vendor in the second quarter, while Apple fell to third place despite increased sales of its iPhones.
New mobile virtual network operator, MeU Mobile, has launched a new social mobile network that aims to offer Australians simple and transparent competitive pre-paid mobile ...
Cloud and mobile top the business agenda, but micro-services and the Internet of Things are coming up fast.
Connector Systems announces distribution agreement with Encapto WiFi across Australia and New Zealand.
- Optus launches data pooling for individuals and small business customers
- Global Cloud Xchange offers direct access to AWS
- Dubber Corporation enters into reseller agreement with Gateway ICT
- Report: How a brand's digital experience impacts customer loyalty
- The nbn to invest in training for 4500 new industry jobs
- A tribute to Ian Birks - by Intel's Philip Cronin
- INSIGHT: What’s actually behind “keeping the lights on”?
- Big Data, IoT and mobile key to overcoming healthcare bottlenecks by 2025: Polycom
- Telstra and Genesys announce new strategic relationship
- Microsoft tees-up Windows 10 for the trillion-dollar Internet of Things
- LAST CHANCE TO VOTE: Channel Choice closes today
- IN PICTURES: Dicker Data TECHx 2015 - Brisbane Leg (+28 Photos)
IN PICTURES: Dicker Data NZ Reseller Launch Party - Part 1
IN PICTURES: EDGE 2015 - In the swing with the EDGE Cup (+58 photos)
IN PICTURES: EDGE 2015 - wrap-up BBQ dinner (+39 photos)
IN PICTURES: EDGE 2015 - Day Two keynote and plenary session (+45 photos)
IN PICTURES: EDGE 2015 - Celebration dinner under the stars (+42 photos)
IN PICTURES: EDGE 2015 - Day One breakout sessions (+33 photos)
New programme aims to boost NBN industry workforce to 9000 jobs
nbn will take progressive ownership of elements of Optus’ coaxial access network
Migration Assurance Policy paper open for comment
Greens reaffirm they will back Labor's NBN
Claims it's a "gigantic torching of taxpayers' money"
ISPs talk about the issues they want addressed in the upcoming election
Nearest competitor, Samsung Galaxy Tab, isn't within shouting distance
Sales up 19 per cent in first quarter compared to last year
Apple posted double-digit growth while Nokia and Motorola showed double-digit declines
Made possible by event partners Cisco and the University of New South Wales’ Big Questions Institute
Five-year overhaul of the university’s communications and campus security systems planned
Communication vendor releases three new Telepresence 2.0 models for the Australian market