Around 300 jobs will be cut from Telstra’s retail business, with the company confirming that redundancies may follow from the proposed reduction.
Vodafone Hutchison Australia will shut down its legacy 2G network by September next year.
Technology operational accelerator, Yonder & Beyond Group, has liquidated its MeU Mobile business as part of a major restructure.
Nbn is considering FTTdp connection for over 700,000 premises previously earmarked for connection to the NBN via existing Optus HFC infrastructure and FTTN technology.
- Vodafone Australia customers get bonus data following outage
- Just how addicted are Aussies to the internet?
- Vodafone blames router issues for network outage
- QPC wins Interactive Intelligence managed services contract with Toowoomba council
- Which vendors are winning the fight for Internet of Things supremacy?
- Telstra augments field tech team to improve installation times
- Leidos Australia wins in $549 million Defence IT contract haul
- Vocus gets green light to take Nextgen in $700 million deal
- Is the Australian channel better together?
- Telstra and Microsoft give voice to Office 365
- Will Tech Data redefine distribution in Australia?
- iiNet delivers $242.6 million payday for TPG
Celebrations continue as After Party closes ARN ICT Industry Awards 2016
ARN ICT Industry Awards 2016 - Meet the winners... (Part 2)
ARN ICT Industry Awards 2016 - Meet the winners...
Champagne Reception kicks off ARN ICT Industry Awards - Part 2
Channel toasts 2016 success as Champagne Reception kicks off ARN ICT Industry Awards
IN PICTURES: Meet Microsoft's leading Aussie partners of 2016...
Optus HFC could be passed over in favour of Fibre-to-the-curb NBN connection
Internet makes its way into a third of Australians' bathrooms, according to nbn research
Agreements between nbn and Telstra could be bad for competition, according to the ACCC
Greens reaffirm they will back Labor's NBN
Claims it's a "gigantic torching of taxpayers' money"
ISPs talk about the issues they want addressed in the upcoming election
Just another cold shoulder.
Nearest competitor, Samsung Galaxy Tab, isn't within shouting distance
Sales up 19 per cent in first quarter compared to last year
Made possible by event partners Cisco and the University of New South Wales’ Big Questions Institute
Five-year overhaul of the university’s communications and campus security systems planned
Communication vendor releases three new Telepresence 2.0 models for the Australian market