A jury has found in favour of Google in the latest round of a legal battle in which software giant, Oracle, was suing the search ...
ASX-listed Big Air (ASX:BGL) has been appointed to install and manage a high speed Wi-Fi network to help deliver fast internet services for Brisbane students ...
The Australian Communications Consumer Action Network (ACCAN) has outlined five communications consumer priorities that need to be addressed at the 2016 Election.
IBM is continuing its much publicised turnaround with as many as 14,000 jobs under threat.
- Is Fintech ICT’s golden goose?
- David Rampa becomes Inabox Chair
- Reseller News 2016 Women in ICT Awards - And the finalists are…
- Are NBN police raids an attack on press freedom?
- Why Cisco’s change strategy is slowly paying off
- Partner Spotlight on… Brisbane, Queensland
- Mission-critical SAP applications gaining momentum on AWS
- ACCC opens discussions over Telstra’s variations to NBN migration
- Datacom bags double win at Intel Security partner awards
- Police raid Labor Party offices in Melbourne following NBN leaks
- Unify honours Melbourne-based systems integrator with top Aussie award
- What are the top tech skills of the Aussie channel?
IN PICTURES: Cloud and services key as Aussie partners descend on Westcon-Comstor Imagine 2016
IN PICTURES: Ingram Micro brings Experience to Sydney channel (+21 photos)
IN PICTURES: HDS Internet of Things that matter breakfast (+7 photos)
IN PICTURES: Channel delves deep into disruption as rhipe Cloud Summit 2016 hits Wellington
IN PICTURES: Connect Expo Melbourne 2016 Part 2 (+21 photos)
IN PICTURES: ARN Roundtable - Buy vs. Build? The changing dynamics of the data centre
“The raids are a heavy-handed and over-the-top response to media stories which have embarrassed the government."
Telco puts forward variation to rollout schedule
AFP raid Labor Party offices in Melbourne, following allegations of National Broadband Network (NBN) document leaks.
Greens reaffirm they will back Labor's NBN
Claims it's a "gigantic torching of taxpayers' money"
ISPs talk about the issues they want addressed in the upcoming election
Just another cold shoulder.
Nearest competitor, Samsung Galaxy Tab, isn't within shouting distance
Sales up 19 per cent in first quarter compared to last year
Made possible by event partners Cisco and the University of New South Wales’ Big Questions Institute
Five-year overhaul of the university’s communications and campus security systems planned
Communication vendor releases three new Telepresence 2.0 models for the Australian market