Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise (ALE) has launched new business models which offer a “true utility-based billing model” to challenge incumbent players, Microsoft and Cisco.
Networking vendor, D-Link, has appointed Andrew Trickett to lead the company’s service provider business in Australia and New Zealand.
Vodafone Hutchison Australia CTO Benoit Hanssen will leave the telco in late August, joining the Hutchison group.
Uncertainty clouds networking vendor following executive upheaval.
- Illawarra Communications to face a series of Fair Work audits
- Aussie regulator calls for greater broadband speed transparency
- Optus Business inks multi-million dollar deal with QBE Australia
- Telstra COO Kate McKenzie departs
- nbn's Sky Muster II blasts into space in October
- Telstra expands 4G reach across North Queensland and South Australia
- The Break-up, starring Meg Whitman
- The Hot List - Top Aussie partners on the rise
- Telstra's variation to the Migration Plan gets the thumbs up
- Syntonic debuts on the ASX
- Federal Court finds nbn cable manufacturer guilty of cartel conduct
- Wireless on wheels? Cable can play at that game, too
IN PICTURES: Why distributors are the pulse checkers of the channel
2016 ARN ICT Industry Awards - Meet the finalists...
IN PICTURES: How can partners transform the tech conversation through financing?
IN PICTURES: Logicalis and Thomas Duryea toast tech leaders in Sydney
IN PICTURES: Intel’s Drone 100 performance lights up Vivid Sydney (+37 photos)
IN PICTURES: Veritas and Vivid combine to honour top trans-Tasman channel partners
Enhance connectivity for more regional and remote Australians
ACCC approves the updated plan
Telecommunications cable manufacturer involved in cartel conduct in relation to the supply of high voltage land cables for Snowy Hydro Limited.
Greens reaffirm they will back Labor's NBN
Claims it's a "gigantic torching of taxpayers' money"
ISPs talk about the issues they want addressed in the upcoming election
Just another cold shoulder.
Nearest competitor, Samsung Galaxy Tab, isn't within shouting distance
Sales up 19 per cent in first quarter compared to last year
Made possible by event partners Cisco and the University of New South Wales’ Big Questions Institute
Five-year overhaul of the university’s communications and campus security systems planned
Communication vendor releases three new Telepresence 2.0 models for the Australian market