Positive momentum displayed in large industries as companies continue to invest in 3rd Platform solutions.
Superloop has reported a statutory net loss (NPAT) of $7.2 million for the financial year ending June.
ACCAN has recommended that new measures be implemented to improve clarity around broadband providers' speed claims.
ASX-listed distributor, Hills Limited (ASX:HIL), has appointed David Lenz as CEO replacing retiring boss, Grant Logan, effective 1 September 2016.
- nbn cools on HFC amid cost increase
- Inabox posts 344 per cent profit increase for FY16
- Macquarie back in the black after growth in Cloud and government
- Optus boosts mobile coverage in the Northern Territory
- Inabox launches 4G mobile plans for channel partners
- Vocus sees profit surge after year of ‘significant transformation’
- ShoreTel partner scores unified comms goal in Brisbane Lions deal
- Is 2degrees on the verge of a $900 million Aussie acquisition?
- As Cisco sacrifices 5,500 jobs, importance of IBM partnership heightens
- Telstra activates another mobile base station
- Intel doubles down on 5G strategy
- How can IT service providers master the Internet of Things?
IN PICTURES: Synnex shines a light on Cloud as channel roadshow hits Sydney
IN PICTURES: Bluechip Roadshow 2016 Sydney (+29 Photos)
IN PICTURES: Hamilton Island Yacht Club hosts Dinner Under the Stars at EDGE 2016
IN PICTURES: Keynotes and breakout sessions shape Grow Your Business agenda at EDGE 2016
IN PICTURES: Opening ice breaker sessions set the scene for EDGE 2016
IN PICTURES: Why distributors are the pulse checkers of the channel
nbn sees rising HFC costs as peak funding forecasts decrease.
Rollout on track but EBITDA losses increase for Australian broadband network.
Australian Competition and Consumer Commission to launch market study of the communications industry.
Greens reaffirm they will back Labor's NBN
Claims it's a "gigantic torching of taxpayers' money"
ISPs talk about the issues they want addressed in the upcoming election
Just another cold shoulder.
Nearest competitor, Samsung Galaxy Tab, isn't within shouting distance
Sales up 19 per cent in first quarter compared to last year
Made possible by event partners Cisco and the University of New South Wales’ Big Questions Institute
Five-year overhaul of the university’s communications and campus security systems planned
Communication vendor releases three new Telepresence 2.0 models for the Australian market