Broadband solutions provider, NetComm Wireless (ASX:NTC), has inked a master purchase agreement with a large US-based telecommunications carrier.
Cisco has revealed the next phase in its project to make Australia a global leader in developing smart city projects, with the launch of Adelaide’s ...
The global IT industry is valued at $5.4 trillion, made up of hardware, software, services, and telecommunications. And Asia-Pacific holds 29 per cent of this ...
Learning Solutions provider, DDLS, has launched its DDLS Anywhere program, a mobile distance education service to allow Australian students to attend courses online.
- Macquarie Telecom deploys MapR technology
- Juniper challenges network security conventions with new CTO hire
- Cisco eyes greater market share with $US700 million video conferencing acquisition
- INSIGHT: How to maximise budgets with hybrid IT
- Windows 10 mix hits enterprise as Hewlett Packard Enterprise deepens Microsoft ties
- 2015 ARN Women in ICT Awards: And the winners are ...
- Smartphone sales grow as Apple dominates Samsung in premium market
- Major network upgrade underway as CallPlus joins forces with Juniper
- Trends about trends? Welcome to the 2016 predictions season
- Resilient online channel required as downtime damages continue to impact retailers
- Too much tech? Top 4 ways to make sound business investments
- How a telecom investment in North Korea went horribly wrong
IN PICTURES: Klikon Solutions Charity Golf Day (+51 images)
IN PICTURES: Reseller News Roundtable - Shifting the role of storage: How the channel can rise to the enterprise challenge
IN PICTURES: Christchurch crosses the Tasman as Tait Communications opens regional HQ in Sydney
IN PICTURES: WIICTA 2015 - The winners (+23 photos)
IN PICTURES: WIICTA 2015 - Speakers and presenters (+20 photos)
IN PICTURES: WIICTA 2015 - Casual and intimate (+19 photos)
Facilitated by opening of new NBN-ready office
Aims to increase cost effective access to the national broadband network
Incurred capital expenditure of $1.063 billion
Greens reaffirm they will back Labor's NBN
Claims it's a "gigantic torching of taxpayers' money"
ISPs talk about the issues they want addressed in the upcoming election
Nearest competitor, Samsung Galaxy Tab, isn't within shouting distance
Sales up 19 per cent in first quarter compared to last year
Apple posted double-digit growth while Nokia and Motorola showed double-digit declines
Made possible by event partners Cisco and the University of New South Wales’ Big Questions Institute
Five-year overhaul of the university’s communications and campus security systems planned
Communication vendor releases three new Telepresence 2.0 models for the Australian market