Analyst firm, Gartner, has forecast worldwide IT spending to surpass $US3.6 trillion in 2016, a 1.5 per cent increase from 2015.
Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise (ALE) has launched Total Office Mobility (TOM), a new product developed in conjunction with ALE’s distribution partner, VEXpress.
Despite a growth rate of 99.1 per cent in 2014 and $6.1 million in generated revenue, the market awareness of the benefits of Cloud contact ...
The 3D printer market continues its transformation from a niche market to a global market of enterprises and consumers.
- APAC region rules the roost as worldwide cloud IT infrastructure receives market boost
- Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise: Recapping year one
- Telcos come together for new Premium SMS donations fundraising channel
- Amaysim launches Unlimited 1GB plan for the budget conscious
- Microsoft's Sydney flagship store opens on November 12
- Sky Muster takes the nbn into space (+27 photos)
- 2015 Women in ICT Awards nominations now open
- Optus responds to TPG's move to Vodafone
- Telstra hosts 24 hour Cyber Security Challenge in Sydney
- Pan flute-playing lama leads Schneider Electric’s new IoT campaign
- TPG to become Vodafone MVNO, in exchange for dark fibre access
- The Instillery goes Purple with smarter WiFi for Kiwi businesses
2015 Reseller News ICT Industry Awards Finalists: Meet the partners…
2015 Reseller News ICT Industry Awards Finalists: Meet the vendors…
IN PICTURES: Synnex NZ Synergy Roadshow hits Auckland (Part 2)
IN PICTURES: Synnex NZ Synergy Roadshow hits Auckland (Part 1)
IN PICTURES: 2015 ARN ICT Industry Awards sponsors cocktail party, Pt 2 (+32 photos)
IN PICTURES: Kiwis first in line as Vodafone NZ launches Apple's iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus
The nbn's first broadband satellite, Sky Muster, has successfully lifted into orbit
Claims this makes deployment faster than other broadband technologies such as FTTP
Claims fibre-to-the-node will deliver fast, reliable broadband
Greens reaffirm they will back Labor's NBN
Claims it's a "gigantic torching of taxpayers' money"
ISPs talk about the issues they want addressed in the upcoming election
Nearest competitor, Samsung Galaxy Tab, isn't within shouting distance
Sales up 19 per cent in first quarter compared to last year
Apple posted double-digit growth while Nokia and Motorola showed double-digit declines
Made possible by event partners Cisco and the University of New South Wales’ Big Questions Institute
Five-year overhaul of the university’s communications and campus security systems planned
Communication vendor releases three new Telepresence 2.0 models for the Australian market