“You get to define your culture from day one. Then you get to bring people in that really match that culture first and foremost. That’s ...
EMC edges ahead of Veritas in purpose-built backup market.
Oracle has honoured its top performing partners across the world, with NTT Communications taking out the Australia and New Zealand Regional Partner of the Year ...
Citigroup is using software-defined storage to build an infrastructure that could last 25 years – while generations of hardware come and go. By simplifying its ...
- StorageCraft ramps up cloud, recovery and back-up play with acquisition
- How should a CIO launch an Internet of Things product?
- Is the Australian channel better together?
- Double departure hits IBM following census debacle
- Samsung releases the world’s fastest gumstick SSD
- Storage market holds steady as flash spending grows
- Dell Technologies has sold one major BU every three months in 2016
- Shaking up storage - How can partners play a winning hand?
- "Amazon's lead is over” - Why Oracle is off target in cloud
- SanDisk reveals world's first 1TB SD card
- Leader Computers signs WD distribution deal
- Will Tech Data redefine distribution in Australia?
IN PICTURES: Nutanix .NEXT Partner Awards Sydney
Celebrations continue as After Party closes ARN ICT Industry Awards 2016
ARN ICT Industry Awards 2016 - Meet the winners... (Part 2)
ARN ICT Industry Awards 2016 - Meet the winners...
Champagne Reception kicks off ARN ICT Industry Awards - Part 2
Channel toasts 2016 success as Champagne Reception kicks off ARN ICT Industry Awards
ARN spoke to partners about the state of play in Victoria’s capital.
ARN examines partners on the upward move - these are companies to watch.
By combining SSDs and HDDs in the right mix, performance gains are possible while keeping costs under control
ARN quizzed Perth-based IT service providers on the main issues impacting business in 2016.
“Industry-standard server (ISS) has a growing impact on the global data centre hardware market."
In one example, data from camera sensors is used to monitor oyster harvests on Cape Cod
The datacentre of the future is shaped by a number of forces including commoditisation, virtualisation, integration and innovation. A group of industry experts sat down ...
New flash drives aren't just boosting consumer tech
It's pushing forward on multiple fronts on multiple platforms
Hyper-converged solutions can differ vendor to vendor and market to market. Columnist Rob Enderle writes that there are four categories of hyper-converged solutions.
Mac users can now tell their computers what to do using Apple’s voice-activated assistant.
The T3 SSD is far more robust than its predecessor, the T1.
The SanDisk thumb drive is smaller and has a better overall design