Samsung began shipping its 15TB SSD in March to equipment makers, but the drive recently began showing up on retail sites with a price tag ...
Uncertainty clouds networking vendor following executive upheaval.
Western Digital is now manufacturing 3D-stacked NAND flash chips that have 64 layers, 16 stories higher than its previous 48-layer technology -- meaning its 33% ...
Former IBM, Juniper Networks, Symantec and Veritas veteran takes charge of local channel
- The Break-up, starring Meg Whitman
- The Hot List - Top Aussie partners on the rise
- Intel experiments with 3D Xpoint as it ships out SSDs to testers
- HPE's Itanium server refresh should come in mid-2017
- Somerville Group recruit ex-Computelec CEO to bolster education business
- All systems go as EMC shareholders back Dell deal
- ARN Magazine - July Issue Out Now
- Seagate unveils hard drives with up to 10TB capacity
- Greg Wyman returns to industry with new virtualisation vendor
- EMC targets strategic markets as Dell acquisition looms
- Who dares wins - Bullish Aussie CEOs target tech investment
- Apple updates OS X El Capitan with final non-security fixes
2016 ARN ICT Industry Awards - Meet the finalists...
IN PICTURES: Cisco and NetApp combine for Westcon-Comstor channel BBQ
IN PICTURES: How can partners transform the tech conversation through financing?
IN PICTURES: Logicalis and Thomas Duryea toast tech leaders in Sydney
IN PICTURES: HPE and partners hop on the Orient Express (+ 12 photos)
IN PICTURES: QNAP Global Partner Day at Computex 2016 (+ 24 photos)
ARN spoke to partners about the state of play in Victoria’s capital.
ARN examines partners on the upward move - these are companies to watch.
By combining SSDs and HDDs in the right mix, performance gains are possible while keeping costs under control
ARN quizzed Perth-based IT service providers on the main issues impacting business in 2016.
“Industry-standard server (ISS) has a growing impact on the global data centre hardware market."
In one example, data from camera sensors is used to monitor oyster harvests on Cape Cod
The datacentre of the future is shaped by a number of forces including commoditisation, virtualisation, integration and innovation. A group of industry experts sat down ...
New flash drives aren't just boosting consumer tech
It's pushing forward on multiple fronts on multiple platforms
Hyper-converged solutions can differ vendor to vendor and market to market. Columnist Rob Enderle writes that there are four categories of hyper-converged solutions.
The T3 SSD is far more robust than its predecessor, the T1.
The SanDisk thumb drive is smaller and has a better overall design
New BitTorrent Sync 2.0 aims for business users with user-management and NAS-synchronization features.