Perth-based cloud service provider, Zettagrid, has launched an Australian first disaster recovery replication solution built on the Veeam platform.
Yours.co is offering consumers who post photos and videos to sites such as Facebook, Flickr, Dropbox or Google Drive an automated service that backs them ...
Uncovering the broad and diverse group of companies who engage, influence, recommend and even resell technology to lines of business.
Deloitte takes control of Melbourne-based systems integrator.
- Why it’s time to celebrate female tech excellence in Australia…
- Aussie reshuffle sees redundancies hit Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- ARN Magazine - October Issue Out Now
- The Hot List - Which Aussie partners are on the rise?
- Azure adoption on the rise as Microsoft cloud revenue soars
- Avnet - Core vs. Context…
- Can Aussie women equal men in IT leadership roles?
- Samsung releases super-high-capacity 8GB DRAM
- IBM ignites Census war as blame game begins
- Cisco revs up storage connections for data centers and WANs
- Dell EMC unveils combined channel program preview
- Laurence Baynham - Leading from within…
ARN kicks off 2016 Women in ICT Awards season with Judges’ Breakfast
ARN ICT Industry Awards 2016 - Winners and sponsors celebrate at closing cocktail party
IN PICTURES: Nutanix .NEXT Partner Awards Sydney
Celebrations continue as After Party closes ARN ICT Industry Awards 2016
ARN ICT Industry Awards 2016 - Meet the winners... (Part 2)
ARN ICT Industry Awards 2016 - Meet the winners...
ARN spoke to partners about the state of play in Victoria’s capital.
ARN examines partners on the upward move - these are companies to watch.
By combining SSDs and HDDs in the right mix, performance gains are possible while keeping costs under control
ARN quizzed Perth-based IT service providers on the main issues impacting business in 2016.
“Industry-standard server (ISS) has a growing impact on the global data centre hardware market."
In one example, data from camera sensors is used to monitor oyster harvests on Cape Cod
The datacentre of the future is shaped by a number of forces including commoditisation, virtualisation, integration and innovation. A group of industry experts sat down ...
New flash drives aren't just boosting consumer tech
It's pushing forward on multiple fronts on multiple platforms
Hyper-converged solutions can differ vendor to vendor and market to market. Columnist Rob Enderle writes that there are four categories of hyper-converged solutions.
Mac users can now tell their computers what to do using Apple’s voice-activated assistant.
The T3 SSD is far more robust than its predecessor, the T1.
The SanDisk thumb drive is smaller and has a better overall design