Tech giant in the midst of a strategic review of its distributor partnerships across the country.
Converged infrastructure interest heightens, but forget HP, IBM and Oracle, it’s Cisco taking charge
“Vendors will not benefit equally from spending allocations in 2016.”
“IoT has become a business imperative across the globe."
"Cloud computing and the 3rd Platform have driven the need for SDN..."
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise puts Aussie disties on notice
- Derek Brown leaves Hills
- 45 new vendors on board as Ingram Micro acquires Connector Systems
- Riverbed names Keith Buckley as A/NZ regional vice-president
- StorageCraft launches updated Cloud Services in Australia
- Dell unites with Intel to open dedicated Internet of Things Lab
- Don’t forget, digital means people too
- Which verticals represent big mobility money for channel partners?
- Western Digital and IBM forge patent cross-license agreement
- AIIA appoints Rob Fitzpatrick as CEO
- ARN turns 25 - and the magazine goes monthly
- Scare for VMware as layoffs and profit cuts impact financials
IN PICTURES: ARN Emerging Leaders Think Tank, Sydney (+40 photos)
IN PICTURES: Four Seasons of the Kiwi Channel - A look back at Winter 2015
IN PICTURES: Four Seasons of the Kiwi Channel - A look back at Autumn 2015
IN PICTURES: The Ins and Outs of the changing channel job scene
IN PICTURES: Kiwis head to paradise as Synnex rewards top performing Lenovo stars
IN PICTURES: Christmas cheer as channel closes out stellar 2015 at After Hours
“With the global economy entering a new and uncertain phase, IT spending will be heavily influenced by economic cycles and wild cards over the next ...
“Over the past several years, the software industry has been shifting to a Cloud-first (SaaS) development and deployment model."
SCM is a new hybrid storage/memory tier that is slightly slower than DRAM but is persistent like traditional storage
"There's a re-think among channel suppliers about what they offer as part of their core business and how to offer it."
“By 2018, most software vendors will have fully shifted to a SaaS/PaaS code base."
“Organisations are increasingly subject to ‘grey IT’..."
The datacentre of the future is shaped by a number of forces including commoditisation, virtualisation, integration and innovation. A group of industry experts sat down ...
Small businesses are hit by ransomware. The New York Times says they should increase their computer security. I say this misses the real problem: backup, ...
Columnist Rob Enderle describes 2015 as yet another year when stupid decisions were the norm. He would like to see folks finally learning from their ...
As the pace of technology accelerates, so does the rate of new coinages
The SanDisk thumb drive is smaller and has a better overall design
New BitTorrent Sync 2.0 aims for business users with user-management and NAS-synchronization features.
Samsung's 850 EVO brings its 3D NAND to consumers in a cheaper package than its Pro series.