Dropbox has enabled Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) interoperability with IBM, Invenit, SoftBank and Matrix24.
From an IBM Series/1 and floppy drives to COBOL and Assembly languages, old federal systems never die.
IBM is continuing its much publicised turnaround with as many as 14,000 jobs under threat.
NEXTGEN tapped into the wisdom of business culture specialist Stan Slap, a New York Times best-selling author, to help Oracle channel partners transition to the ...
- Is Fintech ICT’s golden goose?
- Data Republic secures $10.5 million in funding
- Reseller News 2016 Women in ICT Awards - And the finalists are…
- Why Cisco’s change strategy is slowly paying off
- Partner Spotlight on… Brisbane, Queensland
- Accelerated Cloud growth triggers Acronis partner base expansion
- Dell's helping its own storage arrays see eye to eye
- What are the top tech skills of the Aussie channel?
- Updated: NEXTDC invests $75m into second Brisbane datacentre, creating 300 new Aussie jobs
- Was Ingram Micro on the verge of a multi-billion dollar distribution merger?
- IBM's latest move may have cracked the code on a cheaper DRAM alternative
- APC launches new Aussie MSP program for power and cooling
IN PICTURES: Staples Technology Solutions Ignite 2016 heads to Kingscliff
IN PICTURES: Westcon-Comstor Imagine 2016 hits Sydney - Part 2
IN PICTURES: Cloud and services key as Aussie partners descend on Westcon-Comstor Imagine 2016
IN PICTURES: Ingram Micro brings Experience to Sydney channel (+21 photos)
IN PICTURES: Ingram Micro Experience Melbourne (+34 photos)
IN PICTURES: Schneider Electric On2016 Sydney Part 1 (+24 Photos)
By combining SSDs and HDDs in the right mix, performance gains are possible while keeping costs under control
ARN quizzed Perth-based IT service providers on the main issues impacting business in 2016.
“Industry-standard server (ISS) has a growing impact on the global data centre hardware market."
In one example, data from camera sensors is used to monitor oyster harvests on Cape Cod
Last year, Gartner said Windows would remain No. 2 until 2017; latest data says it ended up behind Apple's OS X and iOS in 2015
Deloitte Consulting says augmented and virtual reality, Internet of Things, advanced analytics and blockchain software offer the most promise in 2016.
The datacentre of the future is shaped by a number of forces including commoditisation, virtualisation, integration and innovation. A group of industry experts sat down ...
Hyper-converged solutions can differ vendor to vendor and market to market. Columnist Rob Enderle writes that there are four categories of hyper-converged solutions.
Consumers and businesses are increasingly leaning towards hybrid strategies: cloud-based and direct storage
The software-defined data centre is the future of agile, automated, scalable business
The T3 SSD is far more robust than its predecessor, the T1.
The SanDisk thumb drive is smaller and has a better overall design
New BitTorrent Sync 2.0 aims for business users with user-management and NAS-synchronization features.