Pure storage A/NZ channel sales manager, Andy Milburn, has stepped down from his role.
Intel's 3D NAND chips -- which increase the density and durability of flash drives -- are coming to more consumer and enterprise SSDs.
Empired has reported a $1.72 million loss for the year, despite growth in digital services.
Distributor delivers roadmap for partner success in the context of Cloud.
- Dicker Data records another half-year of profit
- Deloitte nabs top honours at Nimble Storage 2016 partner awards
- As Cisco sacrifices 5,500 jobs, importance of IBM partnership heightens
- How can IT service providers master the Internet of Things?
- Cisco to shed 5,500 staff in refocus on IoT, security, and cloud
- Steve Nola returns to Dimension Data CEO role as Rodd Cunico steps down
- Wendy O’Keeffe to vacate Westcon-Comstor regional role
- Is Cisco preparing to cut 14,000 jobs?
- 10 years from now, what do we expect from Amazon, Apple, Google, Facebook, and Microsoft?
- Intel will provide early access to fast Optane SSDs via the cloud
- Best IT Engineering rebrands to capitalise on IoT and nbn
- ARN Magazine - August Issue Out Now
IN PICTURES: Synnex shines a light on Cloud as channel roadshow hits Sydney
IN PICTURES: Nimble Storage 2016 A/NZ partner event
IN PICTURES: Collaboration and partner transformation takes centre stage at EDGE 2016
IN PICTURES: Hamilton Island Yacht Club hosts Dinner Under the Stars at EDGE 2016
IN PICTURES: Keynotes and breakout sessions shape Grow Your Business agenda at EDGE 2016
IN PICTURES: Opening ice breaker sessions set the scene for EDGE 2016
ARN spoke to partners about the state of play in Victoria’s capital.
ARN examines partners on the upward move - these are companies to watch.
By combining SSDs and HDDs in the right mix, performance gains are possible while keeping costs under control
ARN quizzed Perth-based IT service providers on the main issues impacting business in 2016.
“Industry-standard server (ISS) has a growing impact on the global data centre hardware market."
In one example, data from camera sensors is used to monitor oyster harvests on Cape Cod
The datacentre of the future is shaped by a number of forces including commoditisation, virtualisation, integration and innovation. A group of industry experts sat down ...
New flash drives aren't just boosting consumer tech
It's pushing forward on multiple fronts on multiple platforms
Hyper-converged solutions can differ vendor to vendor and market to market. Columnist Rob Enderle writes that there are four categories of hyper-converged solutions.
The T3 SSD is far more robust than its predecessor, the T1.
The SanDisk thumb drive is smaller and has a better overall design
New BitTorrent Sync 2.0 aims for business users with user-management and NAS-synchronization features.