Distributor delivered its “most successful year ever” for the 12 months ended 31 December 2016.
Columnist Rob Enderle writes that the trouble with HPE stems from its board of directors. Just replacing a CEO, if the board lacks core skills, ...
Toshiba has begun shipping samples of its third-generation 3D NAND memory product, a chip with 64 stacked flash cells, compared to its previous 48-layer product. ...
Excluding financial services business, all the company’s segments faced losses for the first quarter
- Trillion-dollar channel opportunity emerges as digital investments skyrocket
- Brennan IT snaps up 50 per cent stake in Fastrack Technology
- Cloud key as Data#3 drives services growth
- Public cloud powers ahead as businesses splash the cash
- Apple, Microsoft and Amazon offer fairer deal on cloud storage
- Deloitte leverages Aussie acquisitions to kickstart AWS practice
- Federal Government to review all major IT contracts
- CSC wins landmark South Australian Government IT outsourcing deal
- Combined CSC/HPE Enterprise Services company named DXC Technology
- Data management key as Avnet strikes Aussie Veritas deal
- How partners can build strong ROI business cases for IoT projects
- IBM brings cognitive to SOCs with Watson for cyber security
Cisco Live! 2017 attendees can expect a deep dive into the technology challenges that they and their customers may encounter and the management priorities that will ensure they are able to futureproof their businesses moving forward.. Read more
ARN Connect - Transforming the data centre one block at a time
Top 10 IT industry predictions for Australia
Examining the changing job scene in the Aussie channel
Top 15 Aussie tech storylines to follow in 2017
Why 2016 was a year to forget for these 10 vendors
Channel takes to the course with AC3 as IT for a Cause Annual Golf Day raises $40,000
ARN spoke to partners about the state of play in Victoria’s capital.
ARN examines partners on the upward move - these are companies to watch.
By combining SSDs and HDDs in the right mix, performance gains are possible while keeping costs under control
ARN quizzed Perth-based IT service providers on the main issues impacting business in 2016.
“Industry-standard server (ISS) has a growing impact on the global data centre hardware market."
In one example, data from camera sensors is used to monitor oyster harvests on Cape Cod
The datacentre of the future is shaped by a number of forces including commoditisation, virtualisation, integration and innovation. A group of industry experts sat down ...
New flash drives aren't just boosting consumer tech
It's pushing forward on multiple fronts on multiple platforms
Hyper-converged solutions can differ vendor to vendor and market to market. Columnist Rob Enderle writes that there are four categories of hyper-converged solutions.
Mac users can now tell their computers what to do using Apple’s voice-activated assistant.
The T3 SSD is far more robust than its predecessor, the T1.
The SanDisk thumb drive is smaller and has a better overall design