The tools available for hackers are growing, and Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) within the enterprise is essential in combating attacks that use internal accounts of an ...
IT consultancy firm, Infosys, has launched a global strategic initiative with Amazon Web Services (AWS) to transition infrastructure from on-premise to the Cloud.
AMD is jumping into the SSD market with Radeon drives for laptops and desktops.
Intel's Atom smartphone chip cancellations pull the curtain back on an ugly past in which the company shot itself in the foot with bad timing ...
- Schneider Electric On2016: The channel has become about collaboration
- 45 vendors head West as Ingram Micro deepens Perth partner play
- Dimension Data and Blue Coat release new Cloud security service
- EMC World 2016: Why Dell / EMC merger still has a channel to convince
- EMC World 2016: Combined Dell and EMC channel program aims to “go deeper” with partners
- EMC World 2016: Joe Tucci bows out as EMC looks to the future
- EMC World 2016: Digital key as Michael Dell shows EMC poker hand
- EMC World 2016: New-look Dell set to rebrand to Dell Technologies
- EMC World kicks off with cloud backup and cheaper flash arrays
- EMC World 2016: Where’s VMware?
- How Microsoft is building on Windows 10, and why developers care
- janusNET partners with ISEC7 Group
IN PICTURES: Schneider Electric On2016 Sydney Part 1 (+24 Photos)
IN PICTURES: CeBit 2016 Showcase (+50 Photos)
IN PICTURES: AWS solutions pavilion ( +39 photos)
IN PICTURES: AWS Partner Summit Sydney (+39 Photos)
IN PICTURES: NetApp partner all flash FAS drive day (+26 photos)
IN PICTURES: Channel delves deep into disruption as rhipe Cloud Summit 2016 hits Wellington
“Industry-standard server (ISS) has a growing impact on the global data centre hardware market."
In one example, data from camera sensors is used to monitor oyster harvests on Cape Cod
Last year, Gartner said Windows would remain No. 2 until 2017; latest data says it ended up behind Apple's OS X and iOS in 2015
Deloitte Consulting says augmented and virtual reality, Internet of Things, advanced analytics and blockchain software offer the most promise in 2016.
The inside story on Distribution Central's managing director and his remarkable career and private life
“The enterprise storage market closed out 2015 on a slight downturn, as spending on traditional external arrays continues to decline."
The datacentre of the future is shaped by a number of forces including commoditisation, virtualisation, integration and innovation. A group of industry experts sat down ...
Hyper-converged solutions can differ vendor to vendor and market to market. Columnist Rob Enderle writes that there are four categories of hyper-converged solutions.
Consumers and businesses are increasingly leaning towards hybrid strategies: cloud-based and direct storage
The software-defined data centre is the future of agile, automated, scalable business
The T3 SSD is far more robust than its predecessor, the T1.
The SanDisk thumb drive is smaller and has a better overall design
New BitTorrent Sync 2.0 aims for business users with user-management and NAS-synchronization features.