Cisco has revealed the next phase in its project to make Australia a global leader in developing smart city projects, with the launch of Adelaide’s ...
The global IT industry is valued at $5.4 trillion, made up of hardware, software, services, and telecommunications. And Asia-Pacific holds 29 per cent of this ...
“Hybrid, or bi-modal IT, can make an organisation fast, agile, and competitive.”
“For Juniper, ‘security’ and ‘networking’ are one..."
- Cisco eyes greater market share with $US700 million video conferencing acquisition
- INSIGHT: How to maximise budgets with hybrid IT
- Dicker Data picks up Nimble Storage
- Windows 10 mix hits enterprise as Hewlett Packard Enterprise deepens Microsoft ties
- 2015 ARN Women in ICT Awards: And the winners are ...
- Dell-EMC deal will 'set back innovation,' Sun co-founder, Vinod Khosla, says
- QNAP intensifies channel play with partners (+24 photos)
- Commvault integrates with Hitachi Data Systems
- Veritas announces winners at Partner Link 2015
- HPE introduces 3PAR StoreServ Storage
- Veritas Partner Link 2015: Streamlining partners to produce an aggressive channel
- Major network upgrade underway as CallPlus joins forces with Juniper
IN PICTURES: ARN Roundtable - Data Protection in the Hybrid Cloud (+28 photos)
IN PICTURES: Reseller News Roundtable - Shifting the role of storage: How the channel can rise to the enterprise challenge
IN PICTURES: Veritas Partner Link 2015, Macau (Day Two)
IN PICTURES: WIICTA 2015 - The winners (+23 photos)
IN PICTURES: WIICTA 2015 - Speakers and presenters (+20 photos)
IN PICTURES: WIICTA 2015 - Casual and intimate (+19 photos)
"We believe we have identified a tremendous opportunity for providers to bring a retail-model discipline to cloud service selection and creation."
With 2016 fast approaching, IT decision makers are eyeing several business technology trends that will shape the New Year.
What you need to know about HP Inc. - one half of the new-look tech giant.
What you need to know about Hewlett Packard Enterprise - one half of the new-look tech giant.
IT Services and Business Services revenues are expected to decline 4.8 per cent and 0.2 per cent year-over-year in 2015.
The automaker has been testing its self-driving car on Japan's roadways
The datacentre of the future is shaped by a number of forces including commoditisation, virtualisation, integration and innovation. A group of industry experts sat down ...
As the pace of technology accelerates, so does the rate of new coinages
We need a smarter infrastructure, with the emphasis on the data itself
Ten years from now, nobody will remember the announcement of the iPhone 6. They will, however, remember the launch of the Apple iWatch.
The SanDisk thumb drive is smaller and has a better overall design
New BitTorrent Sync 2.0 aims for business users with user-management and NAS-synchronization features.
Samsung's 850 EVO brings its 3D NAND to consumers in a cheaper package than its Pro series.