Businesses that want to get their files out of on-premises data centers and into the cloud have a new option with Box Shuttle.
Vicarious is drawing from neuroscience, deep architectures, and generative probabilistic models to create technology that requires "orders of magnitude" less training than traditional machine-learning techniques ...
You can't put SSDs on Raspberry Pi 3, but a competitive board coming soon will have that option.
Cloud and managed service provider, Brennan IT, has taken family-owned business, Tieman Tanker, to the Cloud after a complete ICT infrastructure overhaul.
- Seagate targets storage for drones and robots
- Coding for keeps in the public Cloud
- Ingram Micro gives A/NZ channel partners access to BitTitan
- Corporate “No-Cloud” policy in 2020 will be as rare as a “No-Internet” policy today
- WD's new external drive is the first self-contained, fully portable Plex media server
- Add 8TB storage to Chromebooks, Raspberry Pi 3 with external Seagate hub
- Sumir Bhatia joins Lenovo from Dell
- Dicker Data wins QNAP 2016 Top Growth Award
- Pure Storage offers a novel way to upgrade flash arrays
- Aussie Govt issues "high priority alert" following Citrix security breach
- Reseller competition concern as Sydney PC distributor merges with online retailer
- What are the most desirable skills in technology?
IN PICTURES: HPE and partners hop on the Orient Express (+ 12 photos)
IN PICTURES: QNAP Global Partner Day at Computex 2016 (+ 24 photos)
IN PICTURES: ARN Shaking up storage roundtable - How can partners play a winning hand?
IN PICTURES: Intel’s Drone 100 performance lights up Vivid Sydney (+37 photos)
IN PICTURES: Thomas Duryea and Logicalis collaboration launch event Sydney (+28 photos)
IN PICTURES: HDS Charity Drive for Variety for Children’s (+38 Photos)
ARN spoke to partners about the state of play in Victoria’s capital.
ARN examines partners on the upward move - these are companies to watch.
By combining SSDs and HDDs in the right mix, performance gains are possible while keeping costs under control
ARN quizzed Perth-based IT service providers on the main issues impacting business in 2016.
“Industry-standard server (ISS) has a growing impact on the global data centre hardware market."
In one example, data from camera sensors is used to monitor oyster harvests on Cape Cod
The datacentre of the future is shaped by a number of forces including commoditisation, virtualisation, integration and innovation. A group of industry experts sat down ...
It's pushing forward on multiple fronts on multiple platforms
Hyper-converged solutions can differ vendor to vendor and market to market. Columnist Rob Enderle writes that there are four categories of hyper-converged solutions.
Consumers and businesses are increasingly leaning towards hybrid strategies: cloud-based and direct storage
The T3 SSD is far more robust than its predecessor, the T1.
The SanDisk thumb drive is smaller and has a better overall design
New BitTorrent Sync 2.0 aims for business users with user-management and NAS-synchronization features.