Software: Market Reports
A top Microsoft executive defended desktop application software, the source of the company's revenue for three decades, arguing that even services-based companies such as Google still need it.
Facebook has become such a popular social networking site that some companies are betting their businesses on it.
- Canonical celebrates cloud freedoms with new Ubuntu
- Apple and sapphire supplier strike deal to end partnership
- Collection of new cord cutting techs make it easier to snip that CATV tether
- One missed email and Google Inbox will be in trouble
- Microsoft exec opens up about Research lab closure, layoffs