Software: Case studies
Strange as it may seem, there are still opportunities available to organisations to help customers improve their efficiency by simply transitioning processes from the realm of paper-and-ink to the digital era, as Dimension Data discovered. MATTHEW SAINSBURY reports.
With just five per cent of its workflow being completed within agreed service times, Teacher’s Health Fund was facing a ticking time bomb before customer dissatisfaction erupted. Dataract was able to turn the situation around completely through a well-designed and implemented workflow management solution. MATTHEW SAINSBURY reports.
The Australian Football League (AFL) has partnered with Melbourne-based voice recognition company, Inference Communications, to keep on the top of the deluge of calls it receives from supporters during the season.
- United's bug bounty doesn't include in-flight systems
- The week in security: It's hack or be hacked as airplane rises, defences fall
- FBI: Victims of online fraud lost $800m to scammers last year
- Attackers use email spam to infect point-of-sale terminals with new malware
- Large scale attack hijacks routers through users' browsers
- Updated: REA's marketing strategy chief takes CMO post at MYOB
- TedxSydney taps into real-time social to fuel engagement
- Why optimisation is the name of the game at First
- Video, mobile show strong growth in IAB's Q1 online advertising report
- Twitter offers marketers objective-based advertising programs