Software: Case studies
Strange as it may seem, there are still opportunities available to organisations to help customers improve their efficiency by simply transitioning processes from the realm of paper-and-ink to the digital era, as Dimension Data discovered. MATTHEW SAINSBURY reports.
With just five per cent of its workflow being completed within agreed service times, Teacher’s Health Fund was facing a ticking time bomb before customer dissatisfaction erupted. Dataract was able to turn the situation around completely through a well-designed and implemented workflow management solution. MATTHEW SAINSBURY reports.
The Australian Football League (AFL) has partnered with Melbourne-based voice recognition company, Inference Communications, to keep on the top of the deluge of calls it receives from supporters during the season.
- Mobile users 'more likely to be struck by lightning' than infected by malware
- Government-private sector collaboration vital for cyber security: Brandis
- Talking ’bout my generation – the next wave of infosec
- Australia's online ads less fraudulent but lower quality than elsewhere
- Project Fi will help Google amass even more data about you
- Microsoft's retail store a step forward in building immersive lifestyle experience, says brand expert
- Twitter boosts beacon technology with investment in Swirl Networks
- NetSuite to acquire Bronto's digital marketing platform for US$200m
- Beacon trial aims to engage Sydneysiders with new World War II sculpture
- MCG rates success of beacon trials for customer engagement