Optus Business has nabbed a five-year, $75 million deal with one of Australia’s largest retail travel outlets, Flight Centre Travel Group.
Brisbane-based integration partner, Mexia, has enjoyed a dream run since its inception in 2008 - Leon Spencer explains why.
War of intelligence underway as big business awakens to cloud potential.
Dimension Data, Telstra and IBM overlooked as Atos and NEC also win multi-billion dollar deal.
- Microsoft will soon end Office 2013 distribution through Office 365
- Microsoft to retire original Windows 10 on March 26
- Why is Hewlett Packard Enterprise buying SimpliVity?
- LinkedIn overhauls its desktop website
- Google buys Twitter's app development platform
- ServiceNow acquires DxContinuum in intelligent automation push
- Dicker Data adds TeamViewer to vendor portfolio in Australia
- Data Solutions Group - Thinking big in cloud
- Microsoft’s new Linux option for Azure is Clear in the cloud
- Slack finally launches threaded replies
- Microsoft buys Simplygon to simplify rendering VR and AR models
- Deloitte taps former VCPro director to join local cloud and infrastructure solutions practice
As a challenger brand, resellers can also look forward to extensive support from both Leader and Ubiquiti as they ramp up presence in Australia. Read more
Top 15 Aussie tech storylines to follow in 2017
Why 2016 was a year to forget for these 10 vendors
Channel takes to the course with AC3 as IT for a Cause Annual Golf Day raises $40,000
Top 50 defining moments of the Australian channel in 2016
Opening the door to data centre change in Australia
ARN Roundtable - Building the bandwidth for future channel success
Microsoft has positioned artificial intelligence as being as important as Windows, Office and Cloud. Here's why.
A hands-on look at whether Microsoft’s Win10 Creators Update will win back your trust
Enterprise IT pros reflect on the iPhone 10 years after its introduction on Jan. 9, 2007
Not sold on Windows 10? We have the keys to keeping your Win7 system running the way you like it
As Slack continues to get more popular, Google's lack of a blockbuster app for team messaging could become a problem for the tech giant. Experts ...
The latest ARN Roundtable was held at Sydney's Cafe Del Mar, and was sponsored by Cloudera and Veritas. The guestlist saw a VIP group of ...
How will cloud computing affect the CIO? Our roundtable panel debates
This roundtable looks into why channel partners need to be positioning IT in terms of business outcomes and enablement.
Microsoft is reducing the data it collects from your Windows 10 PCs, but what does that really mean? Good question. Microsoft isn’t saying.
The applications of VR extend into nearly every sphere of life
Microsoft wants to make it clear that the last bits of MS-DOS, cmd.exe, aren’t going away
Mac users can now tell their computers what to do using Apple’s voice-activated assistant.
For Apple Watch users, the third time is the charm.
Latest version of popular OS offers long-term support, beefed up features for OpenStack deployments.