There's never been anything quite like Facebook. As a company, Facebook specializes in collecting, hoarding, keeping and engaging users. As a social network, it dominates ...
Earlier this month, a security vulnerability in Adobe Flash compelled Google and Mozilla to temporarily block the plug-in from their browsers. Now, Facebook says the ...
Google has granted $1 million of funding to three not-for-profits to nurture young Australians’ career ventures in science, technology, engineering and maths (STEM).
“The IoT is creating a new type of software vendor."
- PAG Digital launches 'Gamification-as-a-Service' in Australia
- Zuckerberg: Video today, virtual reality tomorrow
- Facebook revenue surges 39 per cent but costs also soar
- LAST CHANCE TO VOTE: Channel Choice closes today
- IN PICTURES: Dicker Data TECHx 2015 - Brisbane Leg (+28 Photos)
- Facebook opens Internet.org to more mobile operators
- Google to decouple Google+ from some of its sites
- Australian not-for-profits set to receive pro-bono IT support collectively valued over $1M
- Downloading your LinkedIn contacts can now take all weekend
- EDGE 2015 - We’re living in a world of disruption in commerce: Bernie Brookes
- Now here's a surprise: Government survey finds consuming illegal content is rampant
- In Q2, Yahoo spent a pretty penny to achieve unusual growth
IN PICTURES: Dicker Data NZ Reseller Launch Party - Part 1
IN PICTURES: EDGE 2015 - In the swing with the EDGE Cup (+58 photos)
IN PICTURES: EDGE 2015 - wrap-up BBQ dinner (+39 photos)
IN PICTURES: EDGE 2015 - reef trip (+33 photos)
IN PICTURES: EDGE 2015 - Day Two keynote and plenary session (+45 photos)
IN PICTURES: EDGE 2015 - Celebration dinner under the stars (+42 photos)
Why a greater emphasis on workforce development correlates with better financial results.
The industry's finest descended on the Top of the Town to celebrate the launch of the 2015 Reseller News ICT Industry Awards, at the Judges’ ...
The Kiwi division of Express Data officially rebranded into Dicker Data New Zealand earlier this month, with Reseller News on hand to cover the action.
A quick run through of Day One from EMC World 2015, which kicked-off in Las Vegas on May 4.
“This year's Mobile World Congress was about so much more than mobiles as virtual reality headsets and a new wave of wearable technology took centre ...
After a year of high profile hacks and security breaches overseas, it’s fast becoming fast apparent that Australia’s security market is woefully unprepared for the ...
What do you call a laid-off journalist? A content marketer. It's no joke. Former journalists still get to tell dramatic stories .
People use search engines and other means to discover places to do these things. But Facebook envisions an end to all that. It envisions a ...
The company is under attack by European authorities who won't stop until they do real damage. The solution? Leave.
Facebook's new iOS app is the cornerstone of its mobile-first strategy and could replace its core app altogether.
Music can be streamed directly from Spotify to the receiver and controlled with a smartphone