If Apple is working on a social app, or even eyeing an outright foray into a social network, is it too little too late?
Facebook has released a new stand-alone app, called Lifestage, that lets young users share videos with other people in their schools.
Vendor paves the way for higher investment in software.
The social network today said it has suspended 235,000 accounts just since February for violating policies related to the promotion of terrorism.
- How can IT service providers master the Internet of Things?
- Steve Nola returns to Dimension Data CEO role as Rodd Cunico steps down
- Wendy O’Keeffe to vacate Westcon-Comstor regional role
- Is Cisco preparing to cut 14,000 jobs?
- 10 years from now, what do we expect from Amazon, Apple, Google, Facebook, and Microsoft?
- ARN Magazine - August Issue Out Now
- Is IBM’s reputation at an all-time Aussie low?
- Canberra: Channel opportunities rife in the capital
- Trans-Tasman channel comes together for EDGE 2016
- Avnet accelerates local growth with deepened channel support
- Where are the hottest skills in tech?
- The Hot List - Top Aussie partners on the rise
IN PICTURES: Synnex shines a light on Cloud as channel roadshow hits Sydney
IN PICTURES: Hamilton Island Yacht Club hosts Dinner Under the Stars at EDGE 2016
IN PICTURES: Keynotes and breakout sessions shape Grow Your Business agenda at EDGE 2016
IN PICTURES: Opening ice breaker sessions set the scene for EDGE 2016
IN PICTURES: Why distributors are the pulse checkers of the channel
2016 ARN ICT Industry Awards - Meet the finalists...
Following Microsoft's blockbuster $26.2 billion acquisition of LinkedIn, many questions remain regarding the professional social network's future.
Live streaming will advance because of a growing demand for 'real-time' information
ARN spoke to partners about the state of play in Victoria’s capital.
ARN examines partners on the upward move - these are companies to watch.
ARN quizzed Perth-based IT service providers on the main issues impacting business in 2016.
Facebook reports that it’s killing it with revenue, users and mobile
Years ago, everybody wanted their social activity unified into a single stream. Is the dream still alive?
Google finally embraces mobile live video streaming. Here's why the world will never be the same.
Microsoft buying LinkedIn makes good sense — for Microsoft. I’m not so sure about LinkedIn users.
Facebook's new iOS app is the cornerstone of its mobile-first strategy and could replace its core app altogether.
Music can be streamed directly from Spotify to the receiver and controlled with a smartphone