IBM is continuing its much publicised turnaround with as many as 14,000 jobs under threat.
Finalists for the inaugural Reseller News Women in ICT Awards (WIICTA) have been selected.
ARN quizzed Brisbane-based IT service providers on the main issues impacting business in 2016.
“There really is no sector or department not exposed to technological change these days."
- Was Ingram Micro on the verge of a multi-billion dollar distribution merger?
- Facebook fires back at political allegations
- Exclusive Networks recruits Arrow veteran to drive global services business
- Cisco, IBM and Intel open wallets as Internet of Things acquisitions grow
- Optus looks to lock in EPL fans with new bundles
- 45 vendors head West as Ingram Micro deepens Perth partner play
- Aussie start-up, Rundl, hits $5bn transaction milestone
- Dimension Data and Blue Coat release new Cloud security service
- EMC World 2016: Why Dell / EMC merger still has a channel to convince
- EMC World 2016: Joe Tucci bows out as EMC looks to the future
- EMC World 2016: Digital key as Michael Dell shows EMC poker hand
- EMC World 2016: Where’s VMware?
IN PICTURES: Westcon-Comstor Imagine 2016 hits Sydney - Part 2
IN PICTURES: Cloud and services key as Aussie partners descend on Westcon-Comstor Imagine 2016
IN PICTURES: Channel delves deep into disruption as rhipe Cloud Summit 2016 hits Wellington
IN PICTURES: Cloud conversation deepens as record-breaking rhipe Cloud Summit 2016 hits Sydney
IN PICTURES: Top global partners unite as Cisco kicks off Partner Summit 2016 in San Diego
IN PICTURES: Brocade partners with EMC, Hitachi Data Systems, Hewlett Packard Enterprise and IBM at inaugural Storage Networking Roadshow
ARN quizzed Perth-based IT service providers on the main issues impacting business in 2016.
Facebook reports that it’s killing it with revenue, users and mobile
Twitter still hasn't figured out how to monetize its own popularity and reach
Businesses will need to weigh risks, set up best practices for new communication tool
“Industry-standard server (ISS) has a growing impact on the global data centre hardware market."
“Aside from exchange rate volatility, IT spending has been relatively stable for the past five years.”
Google's newest social app is called Google Spaces. Here's why you should use it, and how.
Even a mega-philanthropist can look craven when lusting after the world’s largest market
Columnist Rob Enderle describes 2015 as yet another year when stupid decisions were the norm. He would like to see folks finally learning from their ...
Facebook's new iOS app is the cornerstone of its mobile-first strategy and could replace its core app altogether.
Music can be streamed directly from Spotify to the receiver and controlled with a smartphone