“Hybrid, or bi-modal IT, can make an organisation fast, agile, and competitive.”
“For Juniper, ‘security’ and ‘networking’ are one..."
“Cisco’s collaboration business is already seeing the impact of this trend, with 17 percent year-over-year growth in the first quarter of fiscal year 2016."
The accelerating pace of business change is driving demand for IT infrastructure agility.
- Never fear, Smith is here! Netflix is bringing back Lost in Space
- Windows 10 mix hits enterprise as Hewlett Packard Enterprise deepens Microsoft ties
- Facebook starts testing long-awaited Work Chat app for businesses
- 2015 ARN Women in ICT Awards: And the winners are ...
- Major network upgrade underway as CallPlus joins forces with Juniper
- Resilient online channel required as downtime damages continue to impact retailers
- Too much tech? Top 4 ways to make sound business investments
- Google+ rides again with a redesign focused on communities of interest
- To hell with the predictions, it’s time to “get real” about the Internet of Things
- Exposed and under threat - Why haphazard processes are harming local businesses
- Trans-Tasman elite unveiled as NetApp honours local partners
- Local businesses demanding new value from managed services
IN PICTURES: Reseller News Roundtable - Shifting the role of storage: How the channel can rise to the enterprise challenge
IN PICTURES: WIICTA 2015 - The winners (+23 photos)
IN PICTURES: WIICTA 2015 - Speakers and presenters (+20 photos)
IN PICTURES: WIICTA 2015 - Casual and intimate (+19 photos)
IN PICTURES: WIICTA 2015 - Arrivals, networking and crowd reaction (+30 photos)
IN PICTURES: WIICTA 2015 - Arrivals and networking (+50 photos)
"We believe we have identified a tremendous opportunity for providers to bring a retail-model discipline to cloud service selection and creation."
What you need to know about HP Inc. - one half of the new-look tech giant.
What you need to know about Hewlett Packard Enterprise - one half of the new-look tech giant.
With Dorsey back at the helm, here are steps he needs to take now
“We are at the threshold of significant disruption in the data centre space."
"Traditional approaches to wide-area networking no longer meet the needs of business."
Google transforms its everything-for-everyone social network into a site that does one thing really well -- connecting supernerds.
But even as we gather and interact in virtual worlds, will VR really bring us together or isolate us more?
"Today Twitter is a company in turmoil"
Facebook's new iOS app is the cornerstone of its mobile-first strategy and could replace its core app altogether.
Music can be streamed directly from Spotify to the receiver and controlled with a smartphone