Facebook is taking steps to ensure that founder Mark Zuckerberg stays connected and in control at the social network even as he pursues other goals ...
Is Jon Snow from Game of Thrones dead?
Enterprise software provider, TechnologyOne (ASX:TNE), won the trophy for the first time at the annual game decathlon held at the company’s headquarters in Brisbane.
Why Microsoft has a strong grasp on how customers’ IT environments are evolving.
- EXCLUSIVE: Ian Poole departs as UXC Connect CEO
- True Blue growth continues as local MSP expands Brisbane team
- Reseller News Women in ICT Awards - Nominations extended until April 29
- ESET reports new Facebook scam
- Consumer surveillance awareness grows and Internet trust dwindles
- Companies test the waters with Facebook chatbots
- Reseller News Women in ICT Awards - Time running out, 4 days to nominate...
- Reseller News Women in ICT Awards - 5 days to nominate!
- Want to be acquired? Build an Internet of Things focused start-up
- Why Dell Statistica is helping democratise Big Data
- Why Ingram Micro’s new triple Cloud play will enhance partner sales
- Facebook unveils a new 360-degree video camera
IN PICTURES: Channel delves deep into disruption as rhipe Cloud Summit 2016 hits Wellington
IN PICTURES: Cloud conversation deepens as record-breaking rhipe Cloud Summit 2016 hits Sydney
IN PICTURES: Top global partners unite as Cisco kicks off Partner Summit 2016 in San Diego
IN PICTURES: Brocade partners with EMC, Hitachi Data Systems, Hewlett Packard Enterprise and IBM at inaugural Storage Networking Roadshow
IN PICTURES: Mobile World Congress Barcelona 2016 part 3 (+36 photos)
IN PICTURES: After Hours resumes in style as bumper channel crowd kickstarts 2016
Facebook reports that it’s killing it with revenue, users and mobile
Twitter still hasn't figured out how to monetize its own popularity and reach
Businesses will need to weigh risks, set up best practices for new communication tool
“Industry-standard server (ISS) has a growing impact on the global data centre hardware market."
“Aside from exchange rate volatility, IT spending has been relatively stable for the past five years.”
Photo sharing app Instagram eases the pain of managing multiple accounts on iOS and Android devices
Even a mega-philanthropist can look craven when lusting after the world’s largest market
Columnist Rob Enderle describes 2015 as yet another year when stupid decisions were the norm. He would like to see folks finally learning from their ...
Google transforms its everything-for-everyone social network into a site that does one thing really well -- connecting supernerds.
Facebook's new iOS app is the cornerstone of its mobile-first strategy and could replace its core app altogether.
Music can be streamed directly from Spotify to the receiver and controlled with a smartphone