Earlier this week, one billion people logged into Facebook in a single day, marking a new milestone for the social network.
When it comes to questions asked online, which ones are best handled by a machine, and which ones require human intervention? Facebook thinks it can ...
Facebook has appointed Stephen Scheeler to the role of A/NZ managing director. The role is a promotion for Scheeler, who previously held the position of ...
As part of Melbourne Spring Fashion Week 2015 (MSFW), The City of Melbourne is to partner with IBM for the second time to use the ...
- Facebook releases software that creates more software
- Microsoft updates Yammer to make working within groups easier
- Twitter drops 140-character limit for direct messages
- Using the Internet is Australia’s preferred source of entertainment: Deloitte
- Internet giants to block child porn images using a common list
- Google restructures, naming parent company Alphabet
- 2015 ARN ICT Industry Awards: And the finalists are ...
- Psychologists find frisky texters everywhere
- Reddit bans racist communities, 'quarantines' other offensive talk
- Facebook gives businesses more ways to privately message users
- iiNet unveils Social Post at Perth Arena
- Will Facebook envy wreck Twitter?
IN PICTURES: ARN Distributor Roundtable, Sydney, 26.08.15 (+26 photos)
IN PICTURES: CompTIA A/NZ Channel Community meeting, Sydney
IN PICTURES: 2015 Hall of Fame Inductees Lunch, Part 2 (+24 photos)
IN PICTURES: Hall of Fame Inductees Lunch - Part 1 (54 photos)
IN PICTURES: ARN Roundtable - Connected collaboration: the mobility story
IN PICTURES: Dicker Data NZ Reseller Launch Party - Part 1
Why a greater emphasis on workforce development correlates with better financial results.
The industry's finest descended on the Top of the Town to celebrate the launch of the 2015 Reseller News ICT Industry Awards, at the Judges’ ...
The Kiwi division of Express Data officially rebranded into Dicker Data New Zealand earlier this month, with Reseller News on hand to cover the action.
A quick run through of Day One from EMC World 2015, which kicked-off in Las Vegas on May 4.
“This year's Mobile World Congress was about so much more than mobiles as virtual reality headsets and a new wave of wearable technology took centre ...
After a year of high profile hacks and security breaches overseas, it’s fast becoming fast apparent that Australia’s security market is woefully unprepared for the ...
"Today Twitter is a company in turmoil"
What do you call a laid-off journalist? A content marketer. It's no joke. Former journalists still get to tell dramatic stories .
People use search engines and other means to discover places to do these things. But Facebook envisions an end to all that. It envisions a ...
Facebook's new iOS app is the cornerstone of its mobile-first strategy and could replace its core app altogether.
Music can be streamed directly from Spotify to the receiver and controlled with a smartphone