What next for Cisco, Citrix, HP Enterprise, NetApp and co?
“The combination of Dell and EMC creates an enterprise solutions powerhouse..."
Top strategic predictions for 2016 and beyond, looking at the digital future, as well as an algorithmic and a smart machine-driven world.
Crowd Mobile Limited (ASX: CM8 & FWB-XETRA: CM3) has continued its global rollout by executing a supply agreement to launch Crowd Mobile services into South ...
- Dorsey gets Twitter CEO post, Bain appointed COO
- INSIGHT: 3D Printing - from niche to mass-market appeal
- APAC region rules the roost as worldwide cloud IT infrastructure receives market boost
- Cortana can tell who you're meeting with thanks to new LinkedIn integration
- Pan flute-playing lama leads Schneider Electric’s new IoT campaign
- The Instillery goes Purple with smarter WiFi for Kiwi businesses
- 360-degree videos bring Facebook one step closer to a VR News Feed
- Instagram surges past Twitter to become 2nd biggest social network
- Here's why you might not have been able to connect to Skype this week
- 2015 Reseller News ICT Industry Awards - Finalists Revealed...
- INSIGHT: Entering the age of automation
- Facebook moves beyond the 'like' button
2015 Reseller News ICT Industry Awards Finalists: Meet the partners…
IN PICTURES: Microsoft unveils Surface Book and Surface Pro 4
2015 Reseller News ICT Industry Awards Finalists: Meet the vendors…
IN PICTURES: Synnex NZ Synergy Roadshow hits Auckland (Part 2)
IN PICTURES: Synnex NZ Synergy Roadshow hits Auckland (Part 1)
IN PICTURES: 2015 ARN ICT Industry Awards sponsors cocktail party, Pt 2 (+32 photos)
With Dorsey back at the helm, here are steps he needs to take now
“We are at the threshold of significant disruption in the data centre space."
"Traditional approaches to wide-area networking no longer meet the needs of business."
CRM purchasing is undergoing a sea change.
Internet users will get some respite from Flash-based attacks since Google and Amazon are stopping Flash ads from displaying
Why a greater emphasis on workforce development correlates with better financial results.
"Today Twitter is a company in turmoil"
What do you call a laid-off journalist? A content marketer. It's no joke. Former journalists still get to tell dramatic stories .
People use search engines and other means to discover places to do these things. But Facebook envisions an end to all that. It envisions a ...
Facebook's new iOS app is the cornerstone of its mobile-first strategy and could replace its core app altogether.
Music can be streamed directly from Spotify to the receiver and controlled with a smartphone