ARN hosted its Emerging Leaders Forum at the Ivy Sunroom in May, identifying, educating and showcasing the upcoming talent of the Australian ICT industry.
Synnex New Zealand has moved into its new Auckland warehouse, as the distributor upsizes in response to strong market growth in New Zealand.
Tech giant realigns its mobility strategy in light of challenging market conditions.
A jury has found in favour of Google in the latest round of a legal battle in which software giant, Oracle, was suing the search ...
- Study reveals only 1 in 6 drivers want fully-autonomous vehicles
- Consumers are more wary than excited about self-driving cars
- The OnePlus 3 will first go on sale from a virtual reality storefront in space
- The Good Guys take serious aim at ASX listing
- Data Republic secures $10.5 million in funding
- Reseller News 2016 Women in ICT Awards - And the finalists are…
- Partner Spotlight on… Brisbane, Queensland
- Google gives I/O attendees a close-up of driverless car (but no rides)
- Apple suffers first double-digit decline as Samsung extends smartphone lead
- What are the top tech skills of the Aussie channel?
- JB HI-FI holds talks with The Good Guys over potential buyout
- Why profit opportunities still exist for struggling PC vendors
IN PICTURES: Cloud and services key as Aussie partners descend on Westcon-Comstor Imagine 2016
IN PICTURES: Ingram Micro Experience Melbourne (+34 photos)
IN PICTURES: AWS Partner Summit Sydney (+39 Photos)
IN PICTURES: Channel delves deep into disruption as rhipe Cloud Summit 2016 hits Wellington
IN PICTURES: Connect Expo Melbourne 2016 Part 2 (+21 photos)
IN PICTURES: Staples and Konica Minolta cook with a cause at OzHarvest
ARN quizzed Perth-based IT service providers on the main issues impacting business in 2016.
If you’re looking for a hybrid device that shines in the enterprise, Microsoft and Samsung both offer high-end Windows 10 tablets. CIO.com senior writer Sarah ...
Forget Hermès bands. Let's think bigger.
The inside story on Distribution Central's managing director and his remarkable career and private life
“The mature market slowdown has some grave consequences for Apple, as well as the high-end Android space."
CIO.com's Al Sacco goes hands-on with Samsung's new Galaxy S7 smartphones and spotlights the most notable new features, along with a few of the GS7 ...
Examining previous phone upgrades, it’s clear the iPhone SE fits Apple’s previous pricing patterns.
Chromebook hardware is becoming more professional
The iPad Pro shows a maturation of the iPad lineup, moving it in a much more Mac-like direction.
This is a Chromebook solid enough for business use.
Fitbit's touchscreen fitness band has smarts but lacks style.
LG seriously beefed up the performance of its flagship phone compared to last year.