Today's disconnected, high-latency sensors and processors in vehicles will have to be replaced by centralized, high-power networks that can deliver integrated decision-making for effective collision ...
Telecommunications aggregator, Inabox Group (ASX:IAB), has posted an $859,000 profit for FY16, an increase of 344 per cent from the previous financial year.
Hardware vendor changes tack amidst “challenging and somewhat volatile” market conditions.
AAA found that auto braking system response varied greatly among car models. Those designed to prevent accidents successfully avoided collisions in 60% of test scenarios.
- Delphi, Mobileye partner to bring self-driving system to market by 2019
- Kogan profits exceed expectation following lacklustre IPO
- Aussie smartphone market “holds its breath” as Apple loses ground
- Hyundai in talks with Google on developing self-driving cars
- Ford remains wary of Tesla-like autonomous driving features
- As Cisco sacrifices 5,500 jobs, importance of IBM partnership heightens
- Windows sales crash as Microsoft’s smartphone strategy burns
- How can IT service providers master the Internet of Things?
- Steve Nola returns to Dimension Data CEO role as Rodd Cunico steps down
- Forget range anxiety: EVs could replace 90% of today's cars
- Wendy O’Keeffe to vacate Westcon-Comstor regional role
- Is Cisco preparing to cut 14,000 jobs?
IN PICTURES: Synnex shines a light on Cloud as channel roadshow hits Sydney
IN PICTURES: Collaboration and partner transformation takes centre stage at EDGE 2016
IN PICTURES: Hamilton Island Yacht Club hosts Dinner Under the Stars at EDGE 2016
IN PICTURES: Keynotes and breakout sessions shape Grow Your Business agenda at EDGE 2016
IN PICTURES: Opening ice breaker sessions set the scene for EDGE 2016
IN PICTURES: Why distributors are the pulse checkers of the channel
Even as Tesla's Autopilot tech comes under increased scrutiny after a handful of well-publicized accidents, automakers are moving forward with plans for autonomous fleets and ...
Tesla Autopilot 2.0 is expected later this year
The Microsoft Surface Pro 4 is the clear choice of hybrid for the enterprise -- and for good reason. Here are five features that make ...
ARN spoke to partners about the state of play in Victoria’s capital.
ARN examines partners on the upward move - these are companies to watch.
ARN quizzed Perth-based IT service providers on the main issues impacting business in 2016.
Automation is nice, but it doesn't mean you should hand over responsibility to the machines.
Years ago, everybody wanted their social activity unified into a single stream. Is the dream still alive?
Examining previous phone upgrades, it’s clear the iPhone SE fits Apple’s previous pricing patterns.
It's smaller and supports 4K video streaming, but not 4K gaming
The purpose: To enhance voice-only commands and increase safety while driving
This is a Chromebook solid enough for business use.