Japanese gaming icon Nintendo posted a profit for the April-June quarter on Wednesday thanks in part to surging sales of a game in which players ...
Nokia has developed a camera for enterprise users that can help turn everyday surroundings into virtual reality (VR) imagery for games and other applications.
Last night’s product launch was the first to take place since Lenovo successfully acquired the Motorola from Google. It was orchestrated across four cities -- ...
Telstra has partnered with with streaming platform, Roku, to launch Telstra TV, a new streaming service designed specifically for Australian consumers.
- IN PICTURES: Dicker Data TECHx 2015 - Brisbane Leg (+28 Photos)
- Collaborate launches PeerPass
- Microsoft updates some Surface tablets ahead of Windows 10's launch
- Why I ditched my Fitbit and what this means for analytics
- HP: 100 per cent of smartwatches have security flaws
- Nintendo shutters TVii video service for Wii U
- Apple Pay rival CurrentC to start rolling out in US next month
- Altimeter Group: “It’s time to innovate or die”
- Walmart to boost its e-commerce investment in China
- The iPad pie shrinks as its revenue contribution shrivels to record low
- EDGE 2015 - We’re living in a world of disruption in commerce: Bernie Brookes
- Apple misses iPhone estimates, but sales and profits excel
In Pictures: Inside the evolving world of wireless charging technology
IN PICTURES: EDGE 2015 - In the swing with the EDGE Cup (+58 photos)
IN PICTURES: EDGE 2015 - wrap-up BBQ dinner (+39 photos)
IN PICTURES: EDGE 2015 - reef trip (+33 photos)
IN PICTURES: EDGE 2015 - Day Two keynote and plenary session (+45 photos)
IN PICTURES: EDGE 2015 - Celebration dinner under the stars (+42 photos)
Even though Microsoft won't say if it plans to end its 12-year practice of providing security patches on the same day each month to everyone, ...
Trust us, Apple Watch is doing better than expected
All of the smartphone reviews authored so far in 2015
“The demand for basic wearables, those that do not run third party apps, has been absolutely astounding."
When it comes to Windows 10, Microsoft keeps talking about the "supported lifetime of the device." Just what the company means by that remains open ...
“These vendors recorded an average growth of 73 per cent in smartphone sales and saw their combined share go up from 38 percent to 47 ...
"I'm still strapping on my Apple Watch every day, and it's made a significant difference in a few areas of my life"
U.S. labor law has remained frozen for decades, resulting in a mismatch between the market realities and legal requirements.
A new consumer survey ranks Samsung as the "most reputable" tech company in the world, while both Facebook and Apple scored poorly.
Microsoft's Windows 10 melds the best of Windows 7 and Windows 8 into a unified experience.
The MacBook Air is as functional as it is a pleasure to take it on the road
There are three major differences between the new $US1999 Retina 5K iMac and the $US2299 Retina 5K iMac