After being in talks for months, Fiat Chrysler is said to be in the final stages of finalizing a partnership with Google's Alphabet self-driving car ...
Speaking at the Future Transport Solutions conference in Oslo, Norway, Tesla Motors CEO Elon Musk said the upcoming Model 3 will be affordable for about ...
Dicker Data has reported an excellent start to the FY 2016 with first quarter (Q1) profit before tax coming $1 million in ahead of forecast ...
The company didn't break any records this quarter and people are about to freak out.
- Google, carmakers join forces to speed self-driving car adoption
- Internet of Things expansion underway as Intel Australia further aligns with Synnex
- Who’s winning the battle for tablet supremacy in Australia?
- Despite a smartphone business on life-support, here’s why Microsoft is changing with the times
- Drone deliveries are arriving at a Japanese golf course
- Reseller News Women in ICT Awards - Nominations extended until April 29
- VR hardware sales are about to skyrocket
- Get ready for your new co-worker – the robot
- Chinese consortium acquires Lexmark International for $US3.6bn
- Intel's tablet adventure looking more like its netbook disaster
- Kate Burleigh: No Industry is immune to digital disruption
- Dick Smith stores: It's all over on May 3
IN PICTURES: AWS Partner Summit Sydney (+39 Photos)
IN PICTURES: Channel delves deep into disruption as rhipe Cloud Summit 2016 hits Wellington
IN PICTURES: Connect Expo Melbourne 2016 Part 2 (+21 photos)
IN PICTURES: Staples and Konica Minolta cook with a cause at OzHarvest
IN PICTURES: 2016 ARN Judges' Networking Lunch - First Look (+29 photos)
IN PICTURES: Four years of DC Delirium - Were you delirious?
If you’re looking for a hybrid device that shines in the enterprise, Microsoft and Samsung both offer high-end Windows 10 tablets. CIO.com senior writer Sarah ...
Forget Hermès bands. Let's think bigger.
The inside story on Distribution Central's managing director and his remarkable career and private life
“The mature market slowdown has some grave consequences for Apple, as well as the high-end Android space."
Samsung's flagship devices incrementally improve on last year's devices with a beefed-up camera, faster processor, and curvier design.
CIO.com's Al Sacco goes hands-on with Samsung's new Galaxy S7 smartphones and spotlights the most notable new features, along with a few of the GS7 ...
Examining previous phone upgrades, it’s clear the iPhone SE fits Apple’s previous pricing patterns.
Chromebook hardware is becoming more professional
The iPad Pro shows a maturation of the iPad lineup, moving it in a much more Mac-like direction.
Fitbit's touchscreen fitness band has smarts but lacks style.
LG seriously beefed up the performance of its flagship phone compared to last year.
But, be warned, it doesn't come cheap