Sales of Samsung’s first circular smartwatch has commenced from its Experience stores in Sydney and Melbourne.
Flash memory product company, Lexar, has announced two additions to its mobile USB 3.0 flash drive line: the Lexar JumpDrive M20c and the Lexar JumpDrive ...
Welcome all, this is ARN / Reseller News' rolling blog covering the largest tech merger in history - Dell announcing that it intends to take ...
Windows 10 will become the new enterprise standard for PCs and laptops, potentially realising Microsoft's mobile vision.
- Who are the winners and losers of Dell’s multi-billion EMC merger?
- Sale of the century as Dell agrees to buy EMC for record $US67 billion
- Top 10 forecasts for IT organisations and users for 2016 and beyond
- Lenovo leads HP and Dell despite PC shipment decline
- ARA supports Turnbull’s penalty rate reform
- Sony's Xperia Z5, Z5 Compact go on sale next week at Australia's largest telcos
- Telstra adds three Group Executives to further growth agenda
- INSIGHT: Microsoft nails it as device extravaganza defines new era of hardware
- Surface Pro 4 on sale at Microsoft's Sydney store on November 12
- Microsoft makes serious smartphone play with Lumia 950 range
- Microsoft enters the notebook market with Surface Book
- REVIEW: iPhone 6s Plus - Why Apple has a phablet that can compete
IN PICTURES: Microsoft unveils new Lumia and wearable devices
2015 Reseller News ICT Industry Awards Finalists: Meet the partners…
IN PICTURES: Microsoft unveils Surface Book and Surface Pro 4
2015 Reseller News ICT Industry Awards Finalists: Meet the vendors…
IN PICTURES: Synnex NZ Synergy Roadshow hits Auckland (Part 2)
IN PICTURES: Hands on with the Apple iPhone 6s / iPhone 6s Plus
'More Personal Computing' unit, combining devices <i>and</i> software and services, serves critical strategic purpose
Apple's iPhone 6s Plus and the Samsung Galaxy S6 edge+ are two of the hottest 'phablets' available today, and though both smartphones are worthy options ...
Samsung's Galaxy S6 edge+ and the Apple iPhone 6s Plus are two of the hottest 'phablets' available today, and though both smartphones are worthy options ...
“We are at the threshold of significant disruption in the data centre space."
Shop owners face a little 'organized chaos,' Maine retail association executive says
Those are two of the trends we gleaned from IHS DisplaySearch's annual flat-panel display conference, which took place last week.
All product showcases should be staged events professionally done where people leave excited about what they saw, says columnist Rob Enderle. Here’s a look at ...
Apple's new tablet is 80 per cent faster than most of the portable PCs shipped during the past year, according to the company, but for ...
It's not about bringing customers into the mall. It's about giving them reasons to come all the time — and not wanting to leave.
The iPhone 6s sports internal improvements and interface enhancements that set a new benchmark for smartphone excellence.
Catering to all multimedia whims and going on further with its near stock version of Android
Go team! That's what Office 2016 is built to encourage, with new collaborative tools and other ways to tie workers and content together.