Data back-up and disaster recovery company, StorageCraft, has acquired flash and HDD based scale-out NAS storage business, Exablox. The US company produces flash and HDD ...
The worldwide semiconductor revenue totalled $339.7 billion in 2016, a 1.5 per cent increase from 2015's revenue of $334.8 billion, according to Gartner.
The magazine last week gave Apple's latest MacBook Pro laptops its envied "Recommended" label after retesting the notebooks.
In a move to keep its head above water following multiple financial mishaps, Japanese tech titan, Toshiba, might spin off its semiconductor business unit.
- Partner Round-up - Taking a tech road trip along the Great Ocean Road
- Secret Reseller - Lessons learned from dealing with the big boys
- Changing of the channel guard in 2017
- Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise signs ACA Pacific as Aussie distributor
- New MacBook Pros stop Apple's skid in worldwide PC shipments
- Partner Round-up - Reaching for the cloud in the Sunshine State
- Your Windows 10 PC may soon lock itself when you walk away
- The Hot List - Top Aussie partners on the rise
- 8 tech startup trends to watch in 2017
- Top 8 predictions for the channel in 2017
- Apple’s profit slump means a pay cut for Tim Cook
- Mac’s share falls to five-year low
Help drive innovation - Accelerate your customers adoption of new technologies. Read more
Top 15 Aussie tech storylines to follow in 2017
Why 2016 was a year to forget for these 10 vendors
Channel takes to the course with AC3 as IT for a Cause Annual Golf Day raises $40,000
Top 50 defining moments of the Australian channel in 2016
Meet the top performing HP partners in Australia...
Inside the new HP Customer Welcome Centre in Sydney…
New iPhones, new MacBooks, and new Apple Watches were bright spots in an otherwise gloomy year of sliding iPhone sales and a legal battle with ...
iPhones, Amazon gadgets, Android tablets, Windows 10 computers, Xbox bundles, big cheap TVs & other Black Friday 2016 bargains
Microsoft previews deals on Surface tablets, Dell laptops; plenty of Windows 10 machine deals surface in other retailers' Black Friday 2016 ads
What's it really like to use the Touch Bar on Apple's latest laptops?
Apple did indeed roll out new laptops this week with a futuristic Touch Bar and a host of upgrades. But some of the specs and ...
Google isn’t becoming a consumer electronics company despite its announcement of five new hardware products
The much-hyped Touch Bar is less important than four Thunderbolt 3 ports
Shock termination of veteran Apple developer guru sends shockwaves across the Mac community
The line-up unveiled on Thursday shows enormous potential, but Apple fell short of meeting its customers' needs
The new Touch Bar is much more than a gimmick, but its success depends on what developers do with it
The newest Apple laptop offers a host of innovations, but it's the virtual function keys that get the attention.
The entry-level 13-in. model -- the only one currently shipping -- makes a compelling case for itself