Visual analytics company, Qlik, is growing momentum in the Australian healthcare sector.
Tech giant realigns its mobility strategy in light of challenging market conditions.
Google is doubling down on its commitment to the business analytics market with the launch of a new free data visualization tool.
Global provider of omnichannel Cloud-based contact centre software, Vocalcom, has signed on Sydney headquartered Cloud software and consulting company, Quality Connex, as an exclusive distributor.
- New vendor, Access4, hits the UCaaS market in A/NZ
- Need more analytics speed? Cray wants to light a fire under your big data
- IBM turnaround continues with up to 14,000 jobs facing the axe
- Adobe pushes further into the Cloud with CIO appointment
- The OnePlus 3 will first go on sale from a virtual reality storefront in space
- Reseller News 2016 Women in ICT Awards - And the finalists are…
- Partner Spotlight on… Brisbane, Queensland
- Apple suffers first double-digit decline as Samsung extends smartphone lead
- What are the top tech skills of the Aussie channel?
- Google has a new chip that makes machine learning way faster
- JB HI-FI holds talks with The Good Guys over potential buyout
- Why profit opportunities still exist for struggling PC vendors
IN PICTURES: Staples Technology Solutions Ignite 2016 heads to Kingscliff
IN PICTURES: Cloud and services key as Aussie partners descend on Westcon-Comstor Imagine 2016
IN PICTURES: Ingram Micro brings Experience to Sydney channel (+21 photos)
IN PICTURES: Ingram Micro Experience Melbourne (+34 photos)
IN PICTURES: QNAP increases channel engagement in Australia (+42 photos)
NEXTDC launches NEXTworking for its partners in Melbourne and Sydney (+15 photos)
While not a panacea, new technologies promise to enable the elderly to stay in their homes longer and more safely
ARN quizzed Perth-based IT service providers on the main issues impacting business in 2016.
If you’re looking for a hybrid device that shines in the enterprise, Microsoft and Samsung both offer high-end Windows 10 tablets. CIO.com senior writer Sarah ...
Forget Hermès bands. Let's think bigger.
Our primer on Mac management policies will help you roll out a secure, productive fleet en masse
In a recent interview, HP Enterprise CEO Meg Whitman discusses her firm's RD strategy and how it differentiates itself from other IT vendors in areas ...
Examining previous phone upgrades, it’s clear the iPhone SE fits Apple’s previous pricing patterns.
Chromebook hardware is becoming more professional
The iPad Pro shows a maturation of the iPad lineup, moving it in a much more Mac-like direction.
This is a Chromebook solid enough for business use.
Fitbit's touchscreen fitness band has smarts but lacks style.
LG seriously beefed up the performance of its flagship phone compared to last year.