Distributor delivered its “most successful year ever” for the 12 months ended 31 December 2016.
PC and Components
Lenovo says it wants to redefine Android tablets, but you won't find anything spectacular or innovative in its new Tab 4 tablets.
Lenovo is working with Amazon to put the Alexa voice assistant in more Moto smartphones, and in the process, looking to depose Google Assistant.
Consumer gains revitalise commercial PC business as tech giant takes market to new level.
- Samsung mulls iris scanners on smartphones to log into Windows PCs
- Google cloud debuts Intel’s latest Skylake processors
- Content developers well placed as virtual reality pushes toward mainstream
- HPE joins Cisco, Juniper with faulty clock technology problem
- Raspberry Pi roundup: Hi, my breath is fresh, remote access, and a darker shade of Pi
- Samsung heir arrested over bribery allegations
- Federal Government to review all major IT contracts
- PC prices will continue to go up due to shortage of components
- Microsoft expands developer features for its Teams chat app
- Dell EMC combines hyperconvergence and cloud in latest VxRail offering
- CSC wins landmark South Australian Government IT outsourcing deal
- How partners can build strong ROI business cases for IoT projects
As a challenger brand, resellers can also look forward to extensive support from both Leader and Ubiquiti as they ramp up presence in Australia. Read more
Top 10 IT industry predictions for Australia
Examining the changing job scene in the Aussie channel
Top 15 Aussie tech storylines to follow in 2017
Why 2016 was a year to forget for these 10 vendors
Channel takes to the course with AC3 as IT for a Cause Annual Golf Day raises $40,000
Top 50 defining moments of the Australian channel in 2016
Samsung's new Galaxy Books provide a glimpse into the messy strategy of using Windows, Android and Tizen on different devices
And it's time to check back in on VR and AR -- after last year's hype, is there hope for a breakout anytime soon?
"I actually know people by their real names over at Apple," says one partner building apps for iOS devices
Amazon's digital assistant seems to be everywhere these days, from home to office
U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission database sheds light on what brings computer and video game users to the emergency room
U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission warns of laptop battery packs that can overheat, melt
The much-hyped Touch Bar is less important than four Thunderbolt 3 ports
Shock termination of veteran Apple developer guru sends shockwaves across the Mac community
Many of the design choices are likely to add up to user frustration
This excellent 3D printer allows for the use of an array of polymers, but it's relatively expensive and can be fussy.
Acer's Swift 7 and Dell's XPS 13 both take advantage of Intel's new Kirby Lake processor.
The new Touch Bar is much more than a gimmick, but its success depends on what developers do with it