Companies are spending billions on tools and engineering for big data-styled analysis, though many are hampered by one little problem: They still don't know what ...
PC and Components
Claims it's owed $58M while HP seeks "full credit" after cancellation
Software alliance, BSA, has stepped in and settled a case with an unnamed Victorian IT company for the use of unlicensed software programs owned by ...
"A silver lining is that the industry has continued to refine the more mobile aspects of personal computers."
- 2-in-1 devices gaining market traction as tablet sales decline
- Intel pumps $US60 million into Chinese drone maker Yuneec
- Facebook's M blends AI assists with human help
- How HP used Big Data to optimise its fleet of 6000 vehicles
- IDC lowers its 2015 outlook for the PC and tablet markets
- Four weeks after launch, Windows 10 is already on 75 million PCs and tablets
- Why the world's top computing experts are worrying about your data
- Melbourne IT reports increased revenue
- Internet of Things key as mobile wireless charging adoption to “soar”
- Symantec hits the 1 billion protected IoT devices mark
- MIT builds a 3D printer that can use 10 materials at once
- Review: Microsoft Windows 10 is (almost) a perfect 10
IN PICTURES: ARN Distributor Roundtable, Sydney, 26.08.15 (+26 photos)
IN PICTURES: V8 Supercars Sydney Practice (+39 photos)
IN PICTURES: CompTIA A/NZ Channel Community meeting, Sydney
IN PICTURES: 2015 Hall of Fame Inductees Lunch, Part 2 (+24 photos)
IN PICTURES: Hall of Fame Inductees Lunch - Part 1 (54 photos)
IN PICTURES: Dicker Data NZ Reseller Launch Party - Part 3
“Hey Siri, give us a hint”
“The second quarter year-over-year growth for 2015 slowed compared with the annual growth of the first quarter of the year."
The next big computer trend may involve precision rather than speed.
“These technologies are where more print service providers are investing based on the new and enhanced capabilities they offer to customers.”
Intel's financial backing for Mirantis will aid OpenStack -- and help Intel find future customers for its hardware-based virtualization tech
Only 11 per cent of iOS users listen to Apple Music, but 64 per cent claim they are very likely to become paid subscribers after ...
Don't underestimate the importance of wireless charging to mobile devices -- even the 'ultimate' ones
It's not about bringing customers into the mall. It's about giving them reasons to come all the time — and not wanting to leave.
Never take an Apple rumor as fact...
When to dive in, what new features will be available and how to avoid a messy upgrade.
Microsoft's Windows 10 melds the best of Windows 7 and Windows 8 into a unified experience.
For $1,500, XYZprinting's Nobel 1.0 stereolithographic 3D printer can blow away fused filament printers in accuracy. However, it does have some drawbacks.