Windows 10 close to finished... Intel reshuffles leadership... Microsoft, Kyocera strike Android patent licensing deal... and more tech news
EDGE 2015 is starting inFind out more EDGE 2015
PC and Components
In another sign of the movement of more and more data into cloud services, global first-quarter sales of cloud-related hardware rose 25.1 percent year on ...
Imaging and optical products company, Canon, has moved to its new headquarters in Brisbane and has undertaken a significant transformation to high-performance working.
Two U.S. Supreme Court justices owned stock in tech vendors or other companies that filed briefs in cases under review by the high court in ...
- Split “on track” as HP officially files for divorce
- Windows 10 upgrades: What to expect on July 29
- Bevy of cheap LTE smartphones on the way, Qualcomm says
- Intel shuffles ranks, President Renée James to exit
- Toyota, Nissan and Honda to back hydrogen fuel cell infrastructure
- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Thursday, July 2
- Xiaomi faces challenge to reach sales goal, amid slowing smartphone growth
- HP makes it official, files to spin off enterprise division
- 2015 ARN ICT Industry Awards: Nominations closed; yet another record
- Intel's first Skylake chips coming in first week of August
- Get a sneak peek of Michael Fassbender as Steve Jobs in new full-length trailer
- Opened with much fanfare, IBM lab in Kenya looks for concrete results
In Pictures: 7 things we hate about Twitter
IN PICTURES: EDGE 2015 - Sponsor Briefing
IN PICTURES: OKI Data Australia partner event (+10 photos)
In Pictures: The top 15 tech companies on the Fortune 500
In Pictures: 8 cutting-edge workplaces that millennials will love
In Pictures: 6 historic tech items that were rescued from the trash
As we approach the end-of-support deadline, it’s now or never for many New Zealand businesses.
From Photos to Mail and Safari there is plenty to like
“Every single mobile device represents an endpoint where data could be lost, stolen, or compromised."
Apple's making huge investments in unique technologies for the next iPhone
A group of leading tech vendors has joined the Open Container Project to create a standard container format.
“However, this will change when businesses start to migrate to Windows 10."
A new consumer survey ranks Samsung as the "most reputable" tech company in the world, while both Facebook and Apple scored poorly.
The case before the ITC shows why we shouldn't have to adjudicate 21st-century smartphone disputes with 1930s legislation.
"Even were Jobs still around, Cook might still be the better choice for CEO in this day and age"
The MacBook Air is as functional as it is a pleasure to take it on the road
There are three major differences between the new $US1999 Retina 5K iMac and the $US2299 Retina 5K iMac
Apple's new MacBook doesn't have the best performance, but a light-weight design and long battery life make it the perfect travel laptop.