Microsoft announced a veritable bonanza of new features for its OneNote note taking software across multiple platforms on Thursday. Here's the breakdown.
PC and Components
A new report from IDC tracks the tablet's ongoing decline, while detachable tablets like Microsoft's Surface rise in popularity. Now smartphone vendors are getting into ...
Virtual reality was the star of the show when Samsung executives took the stage this week at its annual developer conference.
All eyes are on Apple after the company suffered its first period of revenue decline since 2003. The next iPhone release will be a defining ...
- HP's new Chromebook 13 has features to match top-line Windows PCs
- New report names the top 50 startups in A/NZ
- Mac + iPad revenue nosedives, adds to Apple's woes
- Dicker Data records strong first quarter FY2016
- Apple delivers so-so Q2 but the profit is good
- Internet of Things expansion underway as Intel Australia further aligns with Synnex
- Who’s winning the battle for tablet supremacy in Australia?
- Despite a smartphone business on life-support, here’s why Microsoft is changing with the times
- Drone deliveries are arriving at a Japanese golf course
- How AMD is resurrecting itself as a formidable rival to Intel
- Microsoft's weak phone sales drag down its Surface and cloud wins
- Reseller News Women in ICT Awards - Nominations extended until April 29
IN PICTURES: Connect Expo Melbourne 2016 Part 2 (+21 photos)
IN PICTURES: Connect Expo 2016 Melbourne Part 1 (+23 Photos)
IN PICTURES: Staples and Konica Minolta cook with a cause at OzHarvest
IN PICTURES: Lenovo Live in Sydney (+15 photos)
IN PICTURES: 2016 ARN Judges' Networking Lunch - First Look (+29 photos)
IN PICTURES: Four years of DC Delirium - Were you delirious?
A 2-in-1 laptop/tablet can be more than sum of its parts -- and pay attention to those ports in your next laptop
UAV startups focused on management, security, big data and more
If you’re looking for a hybrid device that shines in the enterprise, Microsoft and Samsung both offer high-end Windows 10 tablets. CIO.com senior writer Sarah ...
Our primer on Mac management policies will help you roll out a secure, productive fleet en masse
The most important customers to Windows 10's success are those who buy new PCs, analyst argues
Apple hardware is not what we would call "cheap," but these limited edition products are literally worth their weight in gold.
Chromebook hardware is becoming more professional
The iPad Pro shows a maturation of the iPad lineup, moving it in a much more Mac-like direction.
How many more things can go wrong?
This is a Chromebook solid enough for business use.
You don't need to bust the budget to get your work done. We evaluate four Windows laptops that cost about $US600 or less.
This printer is simple to use, well thought out and fairly accurate.