Check out what's coming up in the October issue of ARN magazine...
PC and Components
Each month, ARN examines the companies that have risen to prominence already or are progressing beyond start-up origins.
Microsoft said revenue in the September quarter for the More Personal Computing group was down 2%, the second consecutive quarter of year-over-year declines.
In a federal lawsuit, Apple asserted that nearly all the iPhones, chargers and cables it surreptitiously purchased from online retailer Amazon were fakes.
- Can Aussie women equal men in IT leadership roles?
- Apple to host event next week, probably to strut new Macs
- Global IT spend set to surge as “civilisation infrastructure” takes hold
- Windows users face update bloat, and tough choices
- Dell EMC unveils combined channel program preview
- Laurence Baynham - Leading from within…
- Apple to refresh MacBook Pro, cull 11-in. Air this month
- How can partners transform the technology conversation through financing?
- Next Windows 10 upgrade due March 2017
- From niche to mainstream - 3D printer shipments double in 2016
- Consumer PCs: Ailing, but not dead yet
- HP Inc to slash up to 4,000 jobs in global restructure
ARN kicks off 2016 Women in ICT Awards season with Judges’ Breakfast
ARN ICT Industry Awards 2016 - Winners and sponsors celebrate at closing cocktail party
Celebrations continue as After Party closes ARN ICT Industry Awards 2016
ARN ICT Industry Awards 2016 - Meet the winners... (Part 2)
ARN ICT Industry Awards 2016 - Meet the winners...
Champagne Reception kicks off ARN ICT Industry Awards - Part 2
And while we're talking hardware, have you seen the Lenovo Yoga?
Google isn’t becoming a consumer electronics company despite its announcement of five new hardware products
With tablet sales tanking, you could get an iPad or Amazon Fire on the cheap
DoE funds Exascale systems targeting economic and energy security, among other applications
The No Man's Sky launch on PC is a terrible nightmare. Some gamers have even decided to wait for bug fixes. This is not a ...
Swiss conglomerate Datwyler today said that it was still considering its options after its $795 million bid for Raspberry Pi manufacturer Premier Farnell
Despite her claim, updating the firmware is far from sufficient to keep out hackers
Microsoft, along with AMD and Intel, has made darn sure you’ll be running Windows 10 and not Windows 7 on the next PC you buy
Michael Sampson’s latest book, Re-Imagining Productive Work with Office 365, is a “must read” if you are currently using or planning to use Office 365. ...
While not flawless, the Mini is reliable and produces good quality 3D builds.
Lenovo’s latest laptop/tablet combo offers an excellent 14-in. display, a pressure-sensitive stylus and the ability to take on a variety of forms.
Mac users can now tell their computers what to do using Apple’s voice-activated assistant.