Reveals a net profit after tax of more than $257 million, up by 39 per cent YoY
PC and Components
Qualcomm has big plans to bring back ARM to Windows 10 PCs, and there is a chance that its Snapdragon 835 could support Windows Holographic ...
As with its cars, Porsche Design loved what it has created with its new Book One 2-in-1, made to challenge Microsoft's Surface Book.
World's second largest distributor finally lands on trans-Tasman shores.
- Android struggling in tablets as Windows 10 2-in-1s come on strong
- Growth potential clear as Dicker Data tips the scales at $1.2B
- Lenovo innovation goes on a break with Tab 4 Android tablets
- Lenovo to integrate Amazon Alexa in Moto smartphones
- Why premium PCs are paying off for HP
- Samsung mulls iris scanners on smartphones to log into Windows PCs
- Google cloud debuts Intel’s latest Skylake processors
- Content developers well placed as virtual reality pushes toward mainstream
- HPE joins Cisco, Juniper with faulty clock technology problem
- Raspberry Pi roundup: Hi, my breath is fresh, remote access, and a darker shade of Pi
- Samsung heir arrested over bribery allegations
- Federal Government to review all major IT contracts
Cisco Live! 2017 is tracking to be one of the biggest show on record. Held in Melbourne, Mar 7-10, more than 6,500 IT professional will descend on the city to hear keynotes from Cisco executives.. Read more
Top 10 IT industry predictions for Australia
Examining the changing job scene in the Aussie channel
Top 15 Aussie tech storylines to follow in 2017
Why 2016 was a year to forget for these 10 vendors
Channel takes to the course with AC3 as IT for a Cause Annual Golf Day raises $40,000
Top 50 defining moments of the Australian channel in 2016
Samsung's new Galaxy Books provide a glimpse into the messy strategy of using Windows, Android and Tizen on different devices
And it's time to check back in on VR and AR -- after last year's hype, is there hope for a breakout anytime soon?
"I actually know people by their real names over at Apple," says one partner building apps for iOS devices
Amazon's digital assistant seems to be everywhere these days, from home to office
U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission database sheds light on what brings computer and video game users to the emergency room
U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission warns of laptop battery packs that can overheat, melt
The much-hyped Touch Bar is less important than four Thunderbolt 3 ports
Shock termination of veteran Apple developer guru sends shockwaves across the Mac community
Many of the design choices are likely to add up to user frustration
This excellent 3D printer allows for the use of an array of polymers, but it's relatively expensive and can be fussy.
Acer's Swift 7 and Dell's XPS 13 both take advantage of Intel's new Kirby Lake processor.
The new Touch Bar is much more than a gimmick, but its success depends on what developers do with it