Networking: Market Reports
Cisco Capital announced earlier this week the extension of its zero percent progress payments program as well as the launch of its new grow IT partner portal, both designed to better support North American channel partners deploying Cisco Unified Communications solutions.
Cisco is reported to be on the verge of closing a deal to buy a WiMAX base station vendor called Navini Networks.
Harris Technology will now stock Billion routers on its shelves after inking an agreement with distributor, PC Range.
Sign up now »
Both a challenge and solution are presented here for deploying equipment offsite in co-location sites or the cloud.
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.
- Analytics and personalisation drive leading marketer behaviour: Report
- Innovation and big data take centre stage during CMO panel
- Twitter targets second screen interaction with Amplify advertising partnerships
- Facebook talks hyper-targeting, analytics and cross-platform at AANA event
- Tapping into social experience: Tourism Australia