Superloop has reported a statutory net loss (NPAT) of $7.2 million for the financial year ending June.
ACCAN has recommended that new measures be implemented to improve clarity around broadband providers' speed claims.
ASX-listed distributor, Hills Limited (ASX:HIL), has appointed David Lenz as CEO replacing retiring boss, Grant Logan, effective 1 September 2016.
nbn has reduced its forecast dependence on existing HFC infrastructure, citing increased costs for the technology.
- Inabox posts 344 per cent profit increase for FY16
- Cisco: US Trade Rep. backing Arista product import ban
- Acquisitions and restructuring costs leave Megaport with $21 million loss
- Synnex builds blocks of Cloud profitability for Aussie partners
- MIT is dragging hard-wired network chips into the agile era
- AC3 takes out top Hewlett Packard Enterprise service provider award
- Arista plans its own take on all-seeing network software
- PwC deepens relationship with Skyhigh to manage Cloud risk
- Is it time for the Internet of Things to deliver RoI?
- As Cisco sacrifices 5,500 jobs, importance of IBM partnership heightens
- How can IT service providers master the Internet of Things?
- Cisco to shed 5,500 staff in refocus on IoT, security, and cloud
IN PICTURES: Synnex shines a light on Cloud as channel roadshow hits Sydney
IN PICTURES: Hamilton Island Yacht Club hosts Dinner Under the Stars at EDGE 2016
IN PICTURES: Keynotes and breakout sessions shape Grow Your Business agenda at EDGE 2016
IN PICTURES: Opening ice breaker sessions set the scene for EDGE 2016
IN PICTURES: Why distributors are the pulse checkers of the channel
2016 ARN ICT Industry Awards - Meet the finalists...
During its earnings announcement the company said total revenue was $48.7 billion, an increase of 3% over last year. Still the company faces challenges in ...
The Simple Network Management Protocol exploit could let an attacker take complete control of Rockwell Automation’s MicroLogix system
Some of the researchers who at Black Hat will show how they hack and release the tools they used to do it
Edible insects, Pornhub bug bounty & Zica prevention at the Rio Olympics all come up on Bugs & Bugs Facebook Live event
Vulnerability in Cisco Unified Computing System (UCS) Performance Manager software that could let an authenticated, remote attacker execute commands
Another mid-sized enterprise has dropped an incumbent MPLS provider for a younger, more nimble service provider, in this case choosing a hybrid MPLS/SDN network for ...
Forget the smart gadgets. The ultimate home automation appliance is the house itself.
Hyper-converged solutions can differ vendor to vendor and market to market. Columnist Rob Enderle writes that there are four categories of hyper-converged solutions.
How many more things can go wrong?
We looked at six VPN routers designed for small businesses, ranging from the popular Cisco brand to lesser-known names like DrayTek and UTT Technologies. We ...
If you have Wi-Fi dead zones in your home or office, one of these powerline kits could solve the problem.
While some parts are beautifully done, the information services at the back end have a long way to go before the Echo is more than ...