The global IT industry is valued at $5.4 trillion, made up of hardware, software, services, and telecommunications. And Asia-Pacific holds 29 per cent of this ...
“Hybrid, or bi-modal IT, can make an organisation fast, agile, and competitive.”
It was an inglorious ending but not a surprising one: The former Hewlett-Packard Co. logged an 8 percent drop in sales for its last quarter ...
Virtual machine aware storage company, Tintri, has become the latest vendor to join the Microsoft Enterprise Cloud Alliance (ECA).
- Juniper challenges network security conventions with new CTO hire
- Cisco eyes greater market share with $US700 million video conferencing acquisition
- Megaport to list on ASX and raise $25 million
- Windows 10 mix hits enterprise as Hewlett Packard Enterprise deepens Microsoft ties
- Cisco acquires video collaboration company for $700M
- Aruba names inaugural channel partner award winners (+9 photos)
- Facebook building a 100-gigabit switch to keep up with video, VR traffic
- 2015 ARN Women in ICT Awards: And the winners are ...
- Dell-EMC deal will 'set back innovation,' Sun co-founder, Vinod Khosla, says
- Aerohive launches Connected Experience platform
- Aruba Networks inks deals with string of customers
- Major network upgrade underway as CallPlus joins forces with Juniper
IN PICTURES: ARN Roundtable - Data Protection in the Hybrid Cloud (+28 photos)
IN PICTURES: Dicker Data and Cisco partner Christmas drinks (+7 photos)
IN PICTURES: Reseller News Roundtable - Shifting the role of storage: How the channel can rise to the enterprise challenge
IN PICTURES: Christchurch crosses the Tasman as Tait Communications opens regional HQ in Sydney
IN PICTURES: WIICTA 2015 - The winners (+23 photos)
IN PICTURES: WIICTA 2015 - Speakers and presenters (+20 photos)
Armed with this gift guide, you can transform an ordinary house into a smart and secure home for the modern age.
"We believe we have identified a tremendous opportunity for providers to bring a retail-model discipline to cloud service selection and creation."
Make the drudgery of the office go by a lot faster with some cool work gadgets this holiday season
With 2016 fast approaching, IT decision makers are eyeing several business technology trends that will shape the New Year.
“It is with tremendous pride that we celebrate this milestone in the history of our company."
What you need to know about HP Inc. - one half of the new-look tech giant.
The system is counterintuitive, and its usefulness is yet to be demonstrated
As the pace of technology accelerates, so does the rate of new coinages
Every outsourced project needs an internal team to keep it on track
We looked at six VPN routers designed for small businesses, ranging from the popular Cisco brand to lesser-known names like DrayTek and UTT Technologies. We ...
If you have Wi-Fi dead zones in your home or office, one of these powerline kits could solve the problem.
While some parts are beautifully done, the information services at the back end have a long way to go before the Echo is more than ...