Network monitoring company, Paessler AG, has strengthened its local leadership team in a move designed to boost local channel engagement.
Ingram Micro descended on Western Australia last week, bringing over 45 vendors to key resellers in Perth.
Dimension Data and Blue Coat have launched Web Security as a Service (WebSaaS), a new managed Cloud security service.
Network monitoring specialist, Paessler AG, has made two key appointments to strengthen the company’s market position within the Asia-Pacific region.
- EMC World 2016: Why Dell / EMC merger still has a channel to convince
- EMC World 2016: Joe Tucci bows out as EMC looks to the future
- EMC World 2016: Digital key as Michael Dell shows EMC poker hand
- EMC World 2016: New-look Dell set to rebrand to Dell Technologies
- EMC World 2016: Where’s VMware?
- janusNET partners with ISEC7 Group
- Hills secures new financing
- Optus offers unlimited data for new home broadband bundles
- EMC World 2016: What can Aussie partners expect?
- Software-defined adoption rates grow, but vendors face challenges
- As more devices flood the market, security spending on Internet of Things heightens
- GE forks out $100m for building automation and E-IoT start-up, Daintree Networks
IN PICTURES: CeBit 2016 Showcase (+50 Photos)
NEXTDC launches NEXTworking for its partners in Melbourne and Sydney (+15 photos)
IN PICTURES: Channel delves deep into disruption as rhipe Cloud Summit 2016 hits Wellington
IN PICTURES: Connect Expo Melbourne 2016 Part 2 (+21 photos)
IN PICTURES: Connect Expo 2016 Melbourne Part 1 (+23 Photos)
IN PICTURES: Inaugural WIICTA Alumni 2016 Part 2 (+46 photos)
Cisco sees network infrastructure, collaboration, security and other opportunities in commercial drones
Cisco, AT&T, Verizon and others have begun to make their moves in the commercial drone market
UAV startups focused on management, security, big data and more
Verizon Ventures digs into enterprise Internet of Things to fill gaps, build for the future
Enterprise and consumer IoT companies attracting big investment dollars
“Industry-standard server (ISS) has a growing impact on the global data centre hardware market."
Forget the smart gadgets. The ultimate home automation appliance is the house itself.
Hyper-converged solutions can differ vendor to vendor and market to market. Columnist Rob Enderle writes that there are four categories of hyper-converged solutions.
How many more things can go wrong?
We looked at six VPN routers designed for small businesses, ranging from the popular Cisco brand to lesser-known names like DrayTek and UTT Technologies. We ...
If you have Wi-Fi dead zones in your home or office, one of these powerline kits could solve the problem.
While some parts are beautifully done, the information services at the back end have a long way to go before the Echo is more than ...