Claims it's owed $58M while HP seeks "full credit" after cancellation
Australian and New Zealand companies are increasingly falling victim to advanced persistent threat (APT) attacks with 35 per cent of local organisations exposed during the ...
$5.9 billion market stoked by campus and China
As part of its managed service offerings, Macquarie Telecom has added Riverbed Steelhad SaaS, a solution from the application performance infrastructure company, Riverbed.
- Rhipe inks IBM Cloud infrastructure partnership
- HP serves up its open switches
- A10 Networks inks partnership with SoftnetX in Australia
- Dell creates new server division for 'second-tier' hyperscale customers
- IT-as-a-service - What are the benefits?
- iPhone 7 Rumor Rollup: Think fast, think pink and think small
- 13 firms join to open up Ethernet, object-storage to everyone
- Optus Satellite focuses on SMB space
- EXCLUSIVE: Avnet prepares itself for growth
- EXCLUSIVE: Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise Australia revamps channel program
- EXCLUSIVE: Tenable Network Security signs on The Missing Link as new partner in Australia
- mcr Computer Resources achieves Cisco Gold Certification
IN PICTURES: EDGE 2015 sponsor debrief (+23 photos)
IN PICTURES: ARN Distributor Roundtable, Sydney, 26.08.15 (+26 photos)
IN PICTURES: Dicker Data TECHx 2015 - Sydney (+39 photos)
IN PICTURES: Dicker Data TECHx 2015 - Melbourne Leg (+29 photos) (UPDATED)
IN PICTURES: CompTIA A/NZ Channel Community meeting, Sydney
IN PICTURES: 2015 Hall of Fame Inductees Lunch, Part 2 (+24 photos)
The next big computer trend may involve precision rather than speed.
Enterprise IT stands to learn a lot from higher-ed CIOs, who are on the front lines in tackling demands for connectivity, service, security and innovation.
An outside review will make your network more responsive to shifting business demands, the newest tech
Want proof? Industry leading vendors are snatching up OpenStack based companies
You need a vendor–neutral, unbiased understanding of system-wide performance, and accurate analytics to support and inform immediate action
Cisco is attracting customers all over the world, here’s why…
Every outsourced project needs an internal team to keep it on track
With no market share and everyone who was connected with Nokia laid off, it's hard for anyone to take Windows Phone seriously.
USPS executives see it as salvation for the service, but can anything make the post office relevant again?
If you have Wi-Fi dead zones in your home or office, one of these powerline kits could solve the problem.
While some parts are beautifully done, the information services at the back end have a long way to go before the Echo is more than ...
These tools provide important details on known and unknown aspects of your WiFi network.