Telstra has acquired the business assets of Tasmanian Government IT supplier, HCS Business, from Inabox Group for $4.5 million.
KPMG Australia will improve its professional services offerings by adding further integration to IBM's Watson cognitive computing platform.
Vocus has entered into a binding agreement to purchase Nextgen Networks in a deal which will add 17,000 kilometres of fibre cable to the company’s ...
Cisco today said it would make its fifth acquisition of the year by acquiring cyber security provider CloudLock for $293 million.
- Former Check Point executive, Kurt Hansen, joins Tesserent
- Qualcomm wants to bring LTE to more IoT devices
- Gartner: The IT spending implications of Brexit
- Brennan IT takes Tieman Tankers to the skies
- BGW Technologies enhances portfolio with Milestone Systems
- Corporate “No-Cloud” policy in 2020 will be as rare as a “No-Internet” policy today
- Is Apstra SDN? Same idea, different angle
- Sumir Bhatia joins Lenovo from Dell
- Dicker Data wins QNAP 2016 Top Growth Award
- Empty at the top for Ruckus and Brocade
- Telstra makes ground on IBM, Hewlett Packard Enterprise and Samsung in service provider market
- What are the most desirable skills in technology?
IN PICTURES: HPE and partners hop on the Orient Express (+ 12 photos)
IN PICTURES: QNAP Global Partner Day at Computex 2016 (+ 24 photos)
IN PICTURES: Veritas and Vivid combine to honour top trans-Tasman channel partners
IN PICTURES: HDS Charity Drive for Variety for Children’s (+38 Photos)
IN PICTURES: Staples Technology Solutions Ignite 2016 heads to Kingscliff
IN PICTURES: Cloud and services key as Aussie partners descend on Westcon-Comstor Imagine 2016
WLAN hardware demand remains strong as new technology takes the stage
Bowdoin College CIO tests Mist's WiFi and Bluetooth Low Energy offerings to complement campus-wide Cisco WLAN
Arista’s CEO Jayshree Ullal looks at repercussions, work-arounds, commitment
The ITC remedies include an exclusion order, which would ban all Arista switches and their components from importation into the US and a cease and ...
Nearly half of Cisco gets involved in Innovate Everywhere Challenge
Cisco Enterprise Virtual and Augmented Reality (EVAR) team gets to work
Forget the smart gadgets. The ultimate home automation appliance is the house itself.
Hyper-converged solutions can differ vendor to vendor and market to market. Columnist Rob Enderle writes that there are four categories of hyper-converged solutions.
How many more things can go wrong?
We looked at six VPN routers designed for small businesses, ranging from the popular Cisco brand to lesser-known names like DrayTek and UTT Technologies. We ...
If you have Wi-Fi dead zones in your home or office, one of these powerline kits could solve the problem.
While some parts are beautifully done, the information services at the back end have a long way to go before the Echo is more than ...