Datacentre operator, NEXTDC (ASX:NXT), has posted its highest six month earnings as it looks to more than double its total capacity in coming years.
Expanded Digital Marketplace targets cyber security, data science, content and publishing, marketing, communications and engagement.
Partner potential increases as flagship brands such as Commonwealth Bank of Australia and Air New Zealand pursue digital agendas.
The managed service provider posts $10.7M in net profit for the year.
- Brennan IT snaps up 50 per cent stake in Fastrack Technology
- Will Oracle’s Australian cloud crusade prove to be a misadventure?
- Federal Government to review all major IT contracts
- CSC wins landmark South Australian Government IT outsourcing deal
- How partners can build strong ROI business cases for IoT projects
- Digital start-up specialist signs off on bumper first year
- Oracle completes local trilogy of cloud services with Australian platform launch
- What the Government’s new cyber security controls mean for Aussie partners
- Symantec names local leadership following Blue Coat buy
- Day of reckoning still to come despite Dell EMC partner program launch
- Avnet expands Lenovo partnership with global training deal
- Double executive departure rocks Quest Software
As a challenger brand, resellers can also look forward to extensive support from both Leader and Ubiquiti as they ramp up presence in Australia. Read more
Examining the changing job scene in the Aussie channel
Top 15 Aussie tech storylines to follow in 2017
Why 2016 was a year to forget for these 10 vendors
Channel takes to the course with AC3 as IT for a Cause Annual Golf Day raises $40,000
Top 50 defining moments of the Australian channel in 2016
IN PICTURES: Zebra hosts Channel Partner Roadshow (+ 10 photos)
What enterprises need to consider in deciding whether to pay a ransomware fee
The merger between HPE’s enterprise services business and CSC may or may not help solve those providers’ problems, but there are steps customers can take ...
ARN spoke to partners about the state of play in Victoria’s capital.
ARN examines partners on the upward move - these are companies to watch.
ARN quizzed Perth-based IT service providers on the main issues impacting business in 2016.
What's really driving employee engagement, job satisfaction and career advancement? According to a nationwide survey from BambooHR, money's only part of the equation.
The latest ARN Roundtable was held at Sydney's Cafe Del Mar, and was sponsored by Cloudera and Veritas. The guestlist saw a VIP group of ...
Microsoft, along with AMD and Intel, has made darn sure you’ll be running Windows 10 and not Windows 7 on the next PC you buy
Columnist Rob Enderle writes that if executives would learn from mistakes rather than focus on blame when things go south, acquisitions might not always crash ...
Though hyper-converged solutions are currently very popular, columnist Rob Enderle writes that despite how flexible and powerful they can be, there are issues.
Go team! That's what Office 2016 is built to encourage, with new collaborative tools and other ways to tie workers and content together.
When to dive in, what new features will be available and how to avoid a messy upgrade.