Mobile Solutions » News »
A Stratecast survey has found that more than 80 per cent of employees admit to using unauthorised Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) applications during work.
Microsoft innovation guru Amit Mital has joined Symantec in a bid to accelerate innovation in the product division.
As expected, European Union regulators today approved Microsoft's $7.4 billion acquisition of Nokia's devices and services business.
Large smartphones with 5-inch or larger displays -- often called phablets -- are eating into sales of smaller tablets with screens in the 7-inch range.
The European Commission has cleared Microsoft's acquisition of the devices and services division of Finland's Nokia, it said Wednesday.
Aggressive discounting by Apple and its biggest retail partners last week resulted in a surge of new iPad Air tablets going online.
Foxconn has built five prototypes of a 12.9in iPad for Apple as the company works towards two bigger iPad launches next year, according to new reports.
Hitachi Data Systems (HDS) has signed a distribution deal with Sydney based Avnet.
The wireless world is evolving rapidly in response to the explosion of intelligent devices, applications and data, and the IEEE 802.11ad standard, commonly known as WiGig, is poised to help.
Apple's iPhone could be getting a step closer to being officially offered on China's largest mobile network, after the nation's government finally issued 4G licenses to operate LTE TDD networks in the country.
Sign up now »
What System Builders Need to Know About Solid State Hybrid Drives (SSHD)
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.
- Malware still running rings around security tools, eThreatz testing finds
- Microsoft to encrypt services, notify customers of gov't data requests
- NSA is said to collect cellphone location data across the world
- Passwords reset after 'Pony' botnet stole 2 million credentials
- Is your browser ready for shopping season?
- How to start the journey towards customer-centricity
- Gaining efficiency around search-based marketing: REA Group's keyword quest
- In 2014, brands will need to be digital first -- and we need to help them change
- Yahoo acquires mobile video app startup Ptch
- Why customer demographics aren't telling marketers the whole digital story