Mobile Solutions » News »
Microsoft on Thursday reported the third-consecutive quarter of gross profit for its Surface tablet line, with revenue up 44% compared to the same period the year before.
The largest smart city project in North America is moving closer to reality in Kansas City, Mo., mainly along a 2.2-mile streetcar line under construction through the downtown.
As Google dives into the Wi-Fi and cellular network services business, some are wondering just where the company is headed.
The construction of the Apple Watch will make in-place upgrades extremely difficult if not impossible, an electronics repair firm said today.
Project Fi, Google's Wi-Fi and cellular network service announced Wednesday, can variously be described as low-cost, disruptive, cutting edge, tantalizing, confusing, even awesome.
If you feel like you need eyes in the back of your head, there's a crowdsourcing app for that.
Prospective and current Huawei and iCITA partners headed out on the tranquil waters of Sydney Harbour only days after it was ravaged by storms to see what the two companies have to offer in the datacentre space.
Acer's new Aspire Switch 10 seems like just another low-cost Windows tablet, but its detachable keyboard dock turns the device into a shape-shifter that can stand in multiple angles.
As the first Apple Watches arrive on doorsteps, and after people pair their new devices to their iPhones, they are going to go right for the apps. Apple just launched the brand new Apple Watch App Store, accessible through the Apple Watch app included in iOS 8.2.
Ikea's recently announced wireless charging line of furniture is expected to jumpstart a trend that will amount to 10 million sticks of high-tech furniture sold in just two years, according to a new report.
- Mobile users 'more likely to be struck by lightning' than infected by malware
- Government-private sector collaboration vital for cyber security: Brandis
- Talking ’bout my generation – the next wave of infosec
- Australia's online ads less fraudulent but lower quality than elsewhere
- Project Fi will help Google amass even more data about you
- Microsoft's retail store a step forward in building immersive lifestyle experience, says brand expert
- Twitter boosts beacon technology with investment in Swirl Networks
- NetSuite to acquire Bronto's digital marketing platform for US$200m
- Beacon trial aims to engage Sydneysiders with new World War II sculpture
- MCG rates success of beacon trials for customer engagement