Merger pushes combined company’s portfolio out to over 750 customers and close to 350 staff across nine offices nationwide.
Mobility and Wireless
Patch experts struggled with Microsoft's decision to cancel this month's updates, pointing out that known vulnerabilities will go unpatched and IT planning was disrupted.
Apple has set June 5-9 as the dates for its 2017 annual developers conference and plans move the event to San Jose, Calif., which is ...
Telstra’s chief, Andy Penn, has warned shareholders that “intense” competition on price-point in the local market has impacted the company’s financials.
- Melbourne IT forks out for $67M Outware acquisition
- Apple smartphones outsold Samsung's in Q4
- Microsoft quietly prolongs life of original Windows 10
- Experts warn businesses not to over-buy on unlimited data plans
- nbn chief defends gigabit claim
- How partners can build strong ROI business cases for IoT projects
- Aussie contact centre sector shapes up to be lucrative market for MSPs
- Chips coming by June will herald the next generation of Wi-Fi
- nbn sets business network migration deadlines
- More acquisitions on the horizon for MyNetFone
- Digital start-up specialist signs off on bumper first year
- Tokyo wants to make Olympic medals from old smartphones
Top 10 IT industry predictions for Australia
Examining the changing job scene in the Aussie channel
Top 15 Aussie tech storylines to follow in 2017
Why 2016 was a year to forget for these 10 vendors
Channel takes to the course with AC3 as IT for a Cause Annual Golf Day raises $40,000
Top 50 defining moments of the Australian channel in 2016
IDC pegs Chromebook shipments at 1.6M for Q1, versus 1.2M Mac notebooks
The problematic Dell Foundation Services tool might have updated itself on systems bought before August
But companies might not save as much as expected by pushing hardware costs off to employees
After two years of decline, tablets are now deemed as cost-effective for both entertainment and productivity purposes
Intel chips for low-end tablets could be axed as part of the company's restructuring
Apple's tablet won't be tossed from its top spot in business, but analyst expects Microsoft to make inroads in the next three years
Company's top U.S. exec doesn't admit defects actually caused fires, however
Feds point to 'fire hazard;' Customers can decide to get refund or replacement
U.S. consumer product safety agency is working with Samsung over formal recall