Microsoft today said that it would flesh out its Office lineup this month by releasing previews of the productivity apps for Windows 10-powered phones.
Could 15 minutes of exercise save you 15% on your life insurance? If you sign up with John Hancock, it could.
The Samsung Galaxy S6 is now the benchmark for high-end smartphones running Android, but there are lots of challengers, including the new P8 from Huawei Technologies.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission has approved what some commissioners called a "historic" plan to allow private mobile broadband services to share spectrum with incumbent military users.
Four months after Yahoo closed a deal with Mozilla to make its search engine the default in Firefox in the U.S., Yahoo has managed to hold onto most of the share it grabbed from Google.
Japanese researchers want to show people what it's like to have autism by using a headset that distorts imagery of people nearby.
WikiLeaks publishes stolen Sony info... IBM opens up threat data... China suspends rule on foreign IT vendors... and more tech news
Telstra group executive, Robert Nason, will retire after playing a major role in the structural transformation of the company.
The Los Angeles Unified School District is seeking a multimillion dollar refund from Apple over a failed project to provide 650,000 students with iPads they could use at home.
After a PR blunder that involved comparing Apple to Nazism, Chinese firm LeTV is announcing something that's actually worth some attention.
- Faster Internet access means more cyberattacks for Africa
- Gurucul identifies cloud threats based on identity, behaviors
- Google, WordPress, LastPass, Salesforce - new USB token secures them all
- Attacks against industrial control systems double
- Pawn Storm cyberespionage group increases activity, targets NATO
- Next on the Office expansion list: Windows 10 phone apps
- Insurance company now offers discounts -- if you let it track your Fitbit
- Canadian banks play hard ball with Apple Pay's moving north
- Feds lay down social media rules; enterprises should, too
- Keep Windows 10 preview up to date -- or face a dead PC