The device is roughly the size of a carton of cigarettes and has seven different ports.
Mobility and Wireless
A Wi-Fi Alliance workshop next month could start to lay the groundwork for peace between Wi-Fi and LTE promoters who have been arguing over potential ...
Postpaid pricing has been announced when the Z5 range goes on sale next week.
Almost one in four Internet users are unable to recognize an online threat, according to security company, Kaspersky Lab.
- Big Data will still be a game changer: AWS channels boss
- ACCC slashes Telstra’s fixed line services charges
- Quick iPhone 6S case review: Ballistic Tungsten Tough
- AT&T kicks off Wi-Fi calling years after T-Mobile
- AWS re:Invent 2015: AWS Mobile Hub streamlines app dev
- Siemens and Cohda Wireless collaborate on smart infrastructure
- INSIGHT: Microsoft nails it as device extravaganza defines new era of hardware
- AWS re:Invent 2015: We don’t want partners to be in the background
- Dimension Data establishes digital practice division
- Worldwide IT spending to surpass $US3.6 trillion in 2016: Gartner
- Ruckus Wireless offers Wi-Fi for SMBs
- Surface Pro 4 on sale at Microsoft's Sydney store on November 12
IN PICTURES: ARN roundtable - Security: Protecting Your Business from Cybercrime Attacks (+39 photos)
IN PICTURES: AWS re:Invent Central Part 1 (+31 photos)
2015 Reseller News ICT Industry Awards Finalists: Meet the partners…
IN PICTURES: Microsoft unveils Surface Book and Surface Pro 4
IN PICTURES: Synnex NZ Synergy Roadshow hits Auckland (Part 3)
2015 Reseller News ICT Industry Awards Finalists: Meet the vendors…
The company sold fewer phones than expected but still made more money than predicted
Computex struggles to find its focus in the midst of the PCs' decline
Vendors could be slower to adopt USB 3.1 due to its cost
“Users are extending the lifetime of their devices, or deciding not to replace their devices at all.”
Nothing special to see here, though it does have stereo speakers.
Atmos technology is built into new Lenovo devices newly launched at IFA
Samsung researchers have found a way to make silicon a more viable material for future lithium-ion batteries.
After a PR blunder, Chinese firm LeTV announced a phone that's actually worth some attention.
Smartphones and tablets can do a lot of the same things, but a closer look at the specs shows how tablets are falling behind.