Vocus Group has secured a deal with Alcatel-Lucent Submarine Networks for the construction of the $228 million Australia Singapore Cable (ASC).
Mobility and Wireless
As IT buying moves up the chain to line of business decisions, partners are in a position to increasingly capitalise on industry vertical specialisation.
Optus Business has bumped up its cumulative contract tally with Suretek to $100 million, after extending a multi-year arrangement with the company.
Microsoft puts Windows 10 Insider preview builds on hold as the company transfers the Insider program to the Unified Update Platform.
- Telstra taps Juniper Networks to fill vacant COO role
- Mobile adoption remains immature as corporates lack creativity
- Uplinx Group becomes Outcomex in portfolio push
- Is voice recognition the new partner opportunity?
- Optus and Telstra share $60 million funding for base station boost
- AWS wants to turn partners into superheroes
- Digitalisation dictates Dimension Data’s end-user strategy in 2017
- Samsung eyes split and new public offerings
- Aussie banks denied cartel approval to negotiate Apple Pay terms
- Xero completes “significant” data migration onto AWS
- Is it splitsville for Samsung Electronics?
- Aussie channel key for Alibaba Cloud's globalisation strategy
Inside the new HP Customer Welcome Centre in Sydney…
IN PICTURES: Zebra hosts Channel Partner Roadshow (+ 10 photos)
Opening the door to data centre change in Australia
Channel cheers home Melbourne Cup winner at Dicker Data celebration - Part 3
Channel cheers home Melbourne Cup winner at Dicker Data celebration - Part 2
Channel cheers home Melbourne Cup winner at Dicker Data celebration
IDC pegs Chromebook shipments at 1.6M for Q1, versus 1.2M Mac notebooks
The problematic Dell Foundation Services tool might have updated itself on systems bought before August
But companies might not save as much as expected by pushing hardware costs off to employees
Intel chips for low-end tablets could be axed as part of the company's restructuring
Apple's tablet won't be tossed from its top spot in business, but analyst expects Microsoft to make inroads in the next three years
Canonical's first convergence device is here with the ability to switch between a desktop and mobile device, similar to Microsoft's Lumia 950 and 950XL.
Company's top U.S. exec doesn't admit defects actually caused fires, however
Feds point to 'fire hazard;' Customers can decide to get refund or replacement
U.S. consumer product safety agency is working with Samsung over formal recall