Live streaming just got an upgrade: Mirrativ
Mobility and Wireless
Following the FCC’s warning in January that it would no longer tolerate the Marriotts of the world blocking visitors’ WiFi hotspots, I set a reminder ...
Former Microsoft CEO and current Los Angeles Clippers owner Steve Ballmer is reportedly weighing an over-the-top streaming video service for NBA games.
Apple signs up to build smart clothing for US soldiers, ships and planes
- iPhone 6s camera to be amazing; Full specs detailed
- Mirrativ app can live stream anything on your phone
- Mobile credit reader for iOS devices brings Apple Pay to small retailers
- Apple slates Sept. 9 for this year's iPhone intro
- Apple's iPhone 6s special event set for September 9
- Amazon said to scale down Fire smartphone team
- Access points with 802.11ac are taking over enterprise WLANs
- Are wearables dead? This report says consumer interest is declining fast
- Channel opportunities lie in DevOps in today’s application economy: CA Technologies
- Lenovo leans on Motorola team to handle smartphone development
- All Saints’ College deploys Ruckus Wireless technology
- LG rolls out rollable keyboard without the rubbery feel
IN PICTURES: ARN Distributor Roundtable, Sydney, 26.08.15 (+26 photos)
IN PICTURES: Gartner Security and Risk Management Summit 2015 Part 2 - Networking Reception (+46 photos)
IN PICTURES: Gartner Security and Risk Management Summit 2015 - Solutions Showcase Part 1 (+60 Photos)
IN PICTURES: CompTIA A/NZ Channel Community meeting, Sydney
IN PICTURES: 2015 Hall of Fame Inductees Lunch, Part 2 (+24 photos)
IN PICTURES: Hall of Fame Inductees Lunch - Part 1 (54 photos)
The company sold fewer phones than expected but still made more money than predicted
Computex struggles to find its focus in the midst of the PCs' decline
Vendors could be slower to adopt USB 3.1 due to its cost
Increasingly common consumer mobile devices open up the enterprise to all sorts of cybersecurity threats.
Picks up German-developed solution ISEC7 Mobility for SAP
...or will it melt on the forked twig?
Samsung researchers have found a way to make silicon a more viable material for future lithium-ion batteries.
After a PR blunder, Chinese firm LeTV announced a phone that's actually worth some attention.
Smartphones and tablets can do a lot of the same things, but a closer look at the specs shows how tablets are falling behind.