Microsoft will stop manufacturing Surface 3 by the end of the year, which raises a big question: Will there be a Surface 4? Analysts have ...
Mobility and Wireless
Cloud and managed service provider, Brennan IT, has taken family-owned business, Tieman Tanker, to the Cloud after a complete ICT infrastructure overhaul.
Dick Smith has confirmed what many of its shareholders already expected. The company does not have the money to pay its creditors and therefore, will ...
Wireless Networks company, Xirrus, together with its Aussie partner, Secure Access, have equipped Australian theme park, Aussie World, with Wi-Fi solutions.
- Coding for keeps in the public Cloud
- Ingram Micro gives A/NZ channel partners access to BitTitan
- Ingram Micro delivers 200 new Aussie partners to Dropbox
- Corporate “No-Cloud” policy in 2020 will be as rare as a “No-Internet” policy today
- Cloud DC signs up first North American reseller
- Empty at the top for Ruckus and Brocade
- Telstra makes ground on IBM, Hewlett Packard Enterprise and Samsung in service provider market
- This IS your grandma’s Internet: Samsung plans to invest in IoT
- Microsoft's Sharepoint app for iOS is here
- What are the most desirable skills in technology?
- Fujitsu’s datacentres go green with full Aussie environmental accreditation
- Will Microsoft annoy LinkedIn users?
IN PICTURES: Intel’s Drone 100 performance lights up Vivid Sydney (+37 photos)
IN PICTURES: LivePerson inaugurates new office in Melbourne (+22 photos)
IN PICTURES: Thomas Duryea and Logicalis collaboration launch event Sydney (+28 photos)
IN PICTURES: Veritas and Vivid combine to honour top trans-Tasman channel partners
IN PICTURES: HDS Charity Drive for Variety for Children’s (+38 Photos)
Vivid Sydney Opera House and Circular Quay
IDC pegs Chromebook shipments at 1.6M for Q1, versus 1.2M Mac notebooks
The problematic Dell Foundation Services tool might have updated itself on systems bought before August
But companies might not save as much as expected by pushing hardware costs off to employees
Intel chips for low-end tablets could be axed as part of the company's restructuring
Apple's tablet won't be tossed from its top spot in business, but analyst expects Microsoft to make inroads in the next three years
Canonical's first convergence device is here with the ability to switch between a desktop and mobile device, similar to Microsoft's Lumia 950 and 950XL.
BlackBerry has stopped producing BlackBerry 10 hardware as the company focuses on a more secure Android.
Just another cold shoulder.
Samsung researchers have found a way to make silicon a more viable material for future lithium-ion batteries.