Integration and Services: Market Reports
Mergers and acquisitions among Australia’s privately-owned IT organisations are expected to take off this year, as companies solidify their market position and expand capabilities in the brighter economic environment.
WA integrator, ComputerCorp, has sold repairs subsidiary, Notebook Depot, back to its original founders, Steve and Jeff Bowtell. It acquired the business as part of a $1.4 million takeover of education reseller, Fed IT, in August.
Sign up now »
Cloud and Co-Location Solutions
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.
- ADMA criticises government plans for compulsory data breach notification
- The innovative and social CMO: CommBank's Andy Lark
- 5 social media deals that make Waze and Tumblr seem like steals
- Omnicom Media Group to deploy Salesforce Marketing Cloud worldwide
- Social data tool reveals value of an individual Tweet