Telstra has sacked Chief Technology Officer, Vish Nandlall, with the executive leaving under a cloud of controversy after only 21 months in the role.
IT consulting company, CGI, has won a five-year contract with the Queensland State Government worth $58.8 million to implement and manage a debt recovery solution.
Australian small business owners have reacted positively to key measures introduced in the recent Federal Budget, according to new research from MYOB.
The Australian Communications Consumer Action Network (ACCAN) has outlined five communications consumer priorities that need to be addressed at the 2016 Election.
- IBM turnaround continues with up to 14,000 jobs facing the axe
- Is Fintech ICT’s golden goose?
- Reseller News 2016 Women in ICT Awards - And the finalists are…
- Are NBN police raids an attack on press freedom?
- Why Cisco’s change strategy is slowly paying off
- Partner Spotlight on… Brisbane, Queensland
- Accelerated Cloud growth triggers Acronis partner base expansion
- Mission-critical SAP applications gaining momentum on AWS
- ACCC opens discussions over Telstra’s variations to NBN migration
- Police raid Labor Party offices in Melbourne following NBN leaks
- Trans-Tasman buyers team up to take over Canberra Data Centres in $800m deal
- Unify honours Melbourne-based systems integrator with top Aussie award
IN PICTURES: Cloud and services key as Aussie partners descend on Westcon-Comstor Imagine 2016
IN PICTURES: Schneider Electric On2016 Sydney Part 1 (+24 Photos)
IN PICTURES: CeBit 2016 Showcase (+50 Photos)
IN PICTURES: HDS Internet of Things that matter breakfast (+7 photos)
IN PICTURES: Channel delves deep into disruption as rhipe Cloud Summit 2016 hits Wellington
IN PICTURES: Connect Expo Melbourne 2016 Part 2 (+21 photos)
ARN quizzed Perth-based IT service providers on the main issues impacting business in 2016.
Unfairly benefits investors over the start-ups doing the heavy lifting
nbn says it must be "cheapest" method. Fifield instead says "cost effective."
The inside story on Distribution Central's managing director and his remarkable career and private life
“Aside from exchange rate volatility, IT spending has been relatively stable for the past five years.”
“With the global economy entering a new and uncertain phase, IT spending will be heavily influenced by economic cycles and wild cards over the next ...
Telecommunications policy is likely to be ignored in the presidential election, but it shouldn't be.
The Federal Aviation Administration's expected drone rules will hold back innovation in the U.S.
Don't be fooled: The FCC chairman's plan is to profit big ISPs at the expense of everyone else