Uninterrupted power supply company, Cyberpower, has appointed Shannon Dowden as its new regional sales manager for NSW and the ACT.
“Hybrid, or bi-modal IT, can make an organisation fast, agile, and competitive.”
The Australian Computer Society (ACS) has re-elected Anthony Wong as its president for the next two years, effective January 1.
Managed hosting, Cloud and telecommunications company, Macquarie Telecom (ASZ: MAQ), has deployed the MapR data platform to secure the communication of the Australian Government.
- Empired plugs in Horizon Power managed services deal
- Dynamics CRM Online gets ASD tick of approval
- Juniper challenges network security conventions with new CTO hire
- Cisco eyes greater market share with $US700 million video conferencing acquisition
- TAFE SA moves online learning system to Azure
- Dimension Data wins contract for new Queensland Gov office
- Windows 10 mix hits enterprise as Hewlett Packard Enterprise deepens Microsoft ties
- Major network upgrade underway as CallPlus joins forces with Juniper
- The threat from within… Employees cost SMBs $80K on security breaches
- Too much tech? Top 4 ways to make sound business investments
- To hell with the predictions, it’s time to “get real” about the Internet of Things
- Telstra first on board as Wynyard seals $3.2 million cyber solution deal
IN PICTURES: Reseller News Roundtable - Shifting the role of storage: How the channel can rise to the enterprise challenge
IN PICTURES: WIICTA 2015 - The winners (+23 photos)
IN PICTURES: WIICTA 2015 - Casual and intimate (+19 photos)
IN PICTURES: Key channel catch-up continues as After Hours hits Auckland
IN PICTURES: Plan B launches world-first Cloud Archive-as-a-Service with Panasonic
IN PICTURES: NSW ICT Summit
"We believe we have identified a tremendous opportunity for providers to bring a retail-model discipline to cloud service selection and creation."
What you need to know about HP Inc. - one half of the new-look tech giant.
What you need to know about Hewlett Packard Enterprise - one half of the new-look tech giant.
Billions of dollars have been spent to addresses weaknesses in organizations' talent pipeline in the hopes of increasing representation of women and minorities. Why hasn't ...
"Banks and payment organisations are finding it difficult to manage online financial fraud in today’s connected, omni-channel consumer landscape."
"Traditional approaches to wide-area networking no longer meet the needs of business."
Telecommunications policy is likely to be ignored in the presidential election, but it shouldn't be.
The Federal Aviation Administration's expected drone rules will hold back innovation in the U.S.
Don't be fooled: The FCC chairman's plan is to profit big ISPs at the expense of everyone else