The increasing global need for energy means the partner community must collaborate more to achieve ever changing challenges.
NSW premier, Mike Baird, has used his keynote address at CeBit 2016 to outline the top three tech priorities for the State Government.
CSIRO’s digital arm, Data61, is collaborating with the treasury to investigate potential implications and productivity gains following the possible adoption of Blockchain within the nation.
The Federal government recently launched a number of initiatives within the Budget 2016. This included a crackdown on GST-free online purchases, the launch of an ...
- 45 vendors head West as Ingram Micro deepens Perth partner play
- Budget 2016: Youth Jobs PaTH to help create employment opportunities
- Budget 2016: Federal government unveils 10-year enterprise tax plan
- Budget 2016: Government cracks down on GST-free online purchases
- Budget 2016: Government unveils ‘Google tax’
- National Fintech Cyber Security Summit 2016: Australia must build a vibrant security industry
- What the IT industry expects from the 2016 Federal Budget
- EMC World 2016: Why Dell / EMC merger still has a channel to convince
- EMC World 2016: Combined Dell and EMC channel program aims to “go deeper” with partners
- EMC World 2016: Joe Tucci bows out as EMC looks to the future
- EMC World 2016: Digital key as Michael Dell shows EMC poker hand
- EMC World 2016: New-look Dell set to rebrand to Dell Technologies
IN PICTURES: Schneider Electric On2016 Sydney Part 1 (+24 Photos)
IN PICTURES: CeBit 2016 Showcase (+50 Photos)
IN PICTURES: HDS Internet of Things that matter breakfast (+7 photos)
IN PICTURES: Channel delves deep into disruption as rhipe Cloud Summit 2016 hits Wellington
IN PICTURES: Connect Expo Melbourne 2016 Part 2 (+21 photos)
IN PICTURES: Datacom opens third Melbourne office, creating 100 new jobs
Unfairly benefits investors over the start-ups doing the heavy lifting
nbn says it must be "cheapest" method. Fifield instead says "cost effective."
The inside story on Distribution Central's managing director and his remarkable career and private life
“Aside from exchange rate volatility, IT spending has been relatively stable for the past five years.”
“With the global economy entering a new and uncertain phase, IT spending will be heavily influenced by economic cycles and wild cards over the next ...
"There's a re-think among channel suppliers about what they offer as part of their core business and how to offer it."
Telecommunications policy is likely to be ignored in the presidential election, but it shouldn't be.
The Federal Aviation Administration's expected drone rules will hold back innovation in the U.S.
Don't be fooled: The FCC chairman's plan is to profit big ISPs at the expense of everyone else