The U.S. Federal Communications Commission's net neutrality rules violate the free speech rights of broadband providers because the regulations take away their ability to block ...
The U.S. Federal Trade Commission should reject a privacy group's push to extend the E.U.'s controversial right to be forgotten rules to the U.S. because ...
Funding and access to healthcare are the two biggest roadblocks globally preventing the development of a more efficient and effective healthcare infrastructure, according to a ...
Google won't comply with an order from France's privacy watchdog group to apply the right to be forgotten to all its search results around the ...
- Opponents focus on defeating CISA cyberthreat info sharing bill
- Video gaming sparks excitement in China
- Obama rolls out initiative to boost US supercomputer capability
- Google wants order in uncontrolled airspace so its Wing drones can fly
- Trade groups tell Congress to keep its hands off IoT
- ACSC warns over undeniable and unrelenting cyber threat (+6 photos)
- VOTE NOW: Channel Choice closes August 3
- Italian parliament drafts a declaration of Internet rights
- Amazon proposes drone superhighways in sky
- Obama won't pardon Snowden, despite petition
- Groups urge Obama to oppose cyberthreat sharing bills
- EU privacy watchdog weighs in on data protection reform, shares concerns
IN PICTURES: EDGE 2015 - In the swing with the EDGE Cup (+58 photos)
IN PICTURES: EDGE 2015 - Day Two keynote and plenary session (+45 photos)
IN PICTURES: EDGE 2015 reception and welcome dinner
IN PICTURES: EDGE 2015 alive - updated as it happens (+31 photos)
In Pictures: Hacking Team's hack curated
IN PICTURES: Ingram Micro Experience 2015 Sydney - Part 2 The Show Floor (+60 photos)
The region’s leading IT decision-makers reveal their top priorities in the next 12 months.
27018. These five numbers might not seem immediately familiar or relevant to you. This is a big deal, and I’ll tell you why.
The FCC's 400-page official order on net neutrality, released on Thursday, is about to be the center of a long and contracted legal battle.
Kevin Bloch, Chief Technology Officer, Cisco Australia and New Zealand, delivers his top 10 ICT trends in 2015...
Welcome to the tipping point where it’s clearly time for a new model. Enterprise IT must re-align to the new requirements...
“Getting attacked by the North Koreans for making a movie that spoofs their sad little country and its tinpot dictator makes Sony the most sympathy ...
Telecommunications policy is likely to be ignored in the presidential election, but it shouldn't be.
The Federal Aviation Administration's expected drone rules will hold back innovation in the U.S.
Don't be fooled: The FCC chairman's plan is to profit big ISPs at the expense of everyone else