Australian owned ICT consultancy firm, UXC Limited (ASX:UXC), has opened its new offices and Centre of Excellence (COE) Service Desk in Hobart.
HPE has made its decision on Australian distribution - ARN talks to the winners and losers...
The U.S. Senate votes to make a temporary Internet tax ban permanent.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise finally makes Aussie distie call.
- The Commonwealth Treasury of Australia migrates infrastructure to Avaya technology
- SAP establishes public services business unit in Australia
- High-flying Serko eyes up Aussie with dual listing
- Cisco pays 20 times the going rate, but will $US1.4 billion Internet of Things acquisition pay off?
- Organisations need to start planning for the nbn: UXC Consulting
- nbn rollout on track, but still in early days: Ovum
- nbn co faces EBITDA loss of $866 million for 2016 first half results
- EXCLUSIVE: Hewlett Packard Enterprise puts Kiwi distributorship under review
- Why did Cisco spend $1.4 billion on Jasper Technologies?
- Go software-defined or go home? Market prepares for 50 percent growth boom
- 45 new vendors on board as Ingram Micro acquires Connector Systems
- Optus on board as Wireless Nation signs services deal with Mobile Health NZ
IN PICTURES: Four Seasons of the Kiwi Channel - A look back at Winter 2015
IN PICTURES: Four Seasons of the Kiwi Channel - A look back at Autumn 2015
IN PICTURES: The Ins and Outs of the changing channel job scene
IN PICTURES: Polycom honours top performing regional channel partners in Nashville
IN PICTURES: Christmas cheer as channel closes out stellar 2015 at After Hours
IN PICTURES: Distribution Central celebrates stellar NZ year with Kiwi partners
“With the global economy entering a new and uncertain phase, IT spending will be heavily influenced by economic cycles and wild cards over the next ...
"There's a re-think among channel suppliers about what they offer as part of their core business and how to offer it."
“By 2018, most software vendors will have fully shifted to a SaaS/PaaS code base."
“Organisations are increasingly subject to ‘grey IT’..."
"We believe we have identified a tremendous opportunity for providers to bring a retail-model discipline to cloud service selection and creation."
What you need to know about HP Inc. - one half of the new-look tech giant.
Telecommunications policy is likely to be ignored in the presidential election, but it shouldn't be.
The Federal Aviation Administration's expected drone rules will hold back innovation in the U.S.
Don't be fooled: The FCC chairman's plan is to profit big ISPs at the expense of everyone else