The Tasmanian Government has launched two new innovation hubs in the state, located in Launceston and Hobart.
Installation of new Cisco UCS server and EMC storage infrastructure transforms Town of Gawler Council technology.
Over 5,000 consultants tasked with boosting iOS enterprise sales across hardware, software and services.
Nbn is considering FTTdp connection for over 700,000 premises previously earmarked for connection to the NBN via existing Optus HFC infrastructure and FTTN technology.
- Review flags $2 million cap on Aussie R&D cash refunds
- NEC creates 130 new tech jobs with Wollongong office opening
- Audit uncovers blind spots in Queensland’s IT procurement regime
- UXC Connect wins $24 million Transport for NSW IT deal
- New centre set to boost Cognizant Aussie partner collaboration
- QPC wins Interactive Intelligence managed services contract with Toowoomba council
- Here's what you should know, and do, about the Yahoo breach
- ABS points finger at IBM over Census outage
- Optus Business partners with Palo Alto Networks in cyber-security play
- Committee recommends greater scrutiny of WA Govt IT contracts
- Leidos Australia wins in $549 million Defence IT contract haul
- Yahoo data breach affects at least 500 million users
Celebrations continue as After Party closes ARN ICT Industry Awards 2016
ARN ICT Industry Awards 2016 - Meet the winners... (Part 2)
ARN ICT Industry Awards 2016 - Meet the winners...
Champagne Reception kicks off ARN ICT Industry Awards - Part 2
Channel toasts 2016 success as Champagne Reception kicks off ARN ICT Industry Awards
IN PICTURES: Meet Microsoft's leading Aussie partners of 2016...
ARN spoke to partners about the state of play in Victoria’s capital.
ARN examines partners on the upward move - these are companies to watch.
ARN quizzed Perth-based IT service providers on the main issues impacting business in 2016.
Unfairly benefits investors over the start-ups doing the heavy lifting
nbn says it must be "cheapest" method. Fifield instead says "cost effective."
The inside story on Distribution Central's managing director and his remarkable career and private life
Telecommunications policy is likely to be ignored in the presidential election, but it shouldn't be.
The Federal Aviation Administration's expected drone rules will hold back innovation in the U.S.
Don't be fooled: The FCC chairman's plan is to profit big ISPs at the expense of everyone else