The U.S. Department of Justice has issued new guidelines on the use of a cellular surveillance technology called stingrays.
The Australian Electoral Commission (AEC) has chosen NEXTDC for its datacentre services.
Online entertainment network Machinima has reached a settlement with the U.S. Federal Trade Commission for failing to disclose it paid people to produce endorsement videos ...
The achievements of Microsoft’s Australian partners over the past year have been recognised through a number of prestigious awards announced at the 2015 Microsoft Australia ...
- Business Aspect expands consulting capability along the East Coast
- Wanted: Young Victorian innovators
- Boeing's laser hunts for drones
- CSIRO AND NICTA collaborate for digital research powerhouse
- NSW Government frees up around $1b in capital
- Over a third of A/NZ organisations targeted by APTs in 2015: FireEye
- Empired breaks all financial records
- US agency tells electric utilities to shore up authentication
- ACT Government recycles about $3 million worth of ICT goods
- IBM in bid to stop Queensland's damages claim
- Telstra lands multi-million dollar Australian Rail Track deal
- New NBN corporate plan reveals cost blowout
IN PICTURES: 2015 Hall of Fame Inductees Lunch, Part 2 (+24 photos)
IN PICTURES: Huawei Australia Roadshow 2015 - Sydney (+32 Pictures)
IN PICTURES: EDGE 2015 - In the swing with the EDGE Cup (+58 photos)
IN PICTURES: EDGE 2015 - Day Two keynote and plenary session (+45 photos)
IN PICTURES: EDGE 2015 reception and welcome dinner
IN PICTURES: EDGE 2015 alive - updated as it happens (+31 photos)
The region’s leading IT decision-makers reveal their top priorities in the next 12 months.
27018. These five numbers might not seem immediately familiar or relevant to you. This is a big deal, and I’ll tell you why.
The FCC's 400-page official order on net neutrality, released on Thursday, is about to be the center of a long and contracted legal battle.
Kevin Bloch, Chief Technology Officer, Cisco Australia and New Zealand, delivers his top 10 ICT trends in 2015...
Welcome to the tipping point where it’s clearly time for a new model. Enterprise IT must re-align to the new requirements...
“Getting attacked by the North Koreans for making a movie that spoofs their sad little country and its tinpot dictator makes Sony the most sympathy ...
Telecommunications policy is likely to be ignored in the presidential election, but it shouldn't be.
The Federal Aviation Administration's expected drone rules will hold back innovation in the U.S.
Don't be fooled: The FCC chairman's plan is to profit big ISPs at the expense of everyone else