DWS (ASX:DWS) has entered into a scheme implementation agreement to acquire SMS Management and Technology (ASX:SMX), in a deal valued at approximately $124 million.
The NSW and Victorian state governments are providing more transparency around the status of their ICT projects. But when will other states and the feds ...
The Turnbull Government has launched the first joint cyber-security centre that sees collaboration between industry, government and law enforcement to build cyber-security resilience.
Expanded Digital Marketplace targets cyber security, data science, content and publishing, marketing, communications and engagement.
- Trillion-dollar channel opportunity emerges as digital investments skyrocket
- Ahmed Fahour quits Australia Post
- Govt launches inquiry into procurement changes
- The Gruden Group wins $1.8m AusTender contract
- Department of Education and Training seeks CIO in restructure
- 100 new jobs on offer as Cognizant opens digital hub in Melbourne
- “High-risk” ATO scam email hits Aussie inboxes
- Google kicks off local cyber hiring push
- Aussie IT professionals refute high-speed NBN claims
- Citadel Group delivers “strong earnings” following refocused business strategy
- Samsung heir arrested over bribery allegations
- Federal Government to review all major IT contracts
Being able to provide executives with a complete solution is a far more effective way to get them on board with a security solution than having to explain how each piece will fit together. Read more
Top 10 IT industry predictions for Australia
Examining the changing job scene in the Aussie channel
Top 15 Aussie tech storylines to follow in 2017
Why 2016 was a year to forget for these 10 vendors
Top 50 defining moments of the Australian channel in 2016
Sizing up the security spectrum - Where's the channel sweet spot?
What to glean from the DNC and Yahoo hacks, the rise of ransomware
Apple's longtime lock on the education market began to fall apart when Google first introduced Chromebooks more than five years ago. Here's how Google swept ...
ARN spoke to partners about the state of play in Victoria’s capital.
ARN examines partners on the upward move - these are companies to watch.
ARN quizzed Perth-based IT service providers on the main issues impacting business in 2016.
Unfairly benefits investors over the start-ups doing the heavy lifting
Telecommunications policy is likely to be ignored in the presidential election, but it shouldn't be.
The Federal Aviation Administration's expected drone rules will hold back innovation in the U.S.
Don't be fooled: The FCC chairman's plan is to profit big ISPs at the expense of everyone else