During the past few months, Emerson Network Power has been transforming its business and placing a stronger emphasis on its channel partners through revamping its ...
Helping partners grow was the message from the first day of AWS re:Invent in Las Vegas. Big investments in partner certification, training and enablement were ...
The head of Amazon Web Services told customers that the company is still leading the Cloud market, despite all the new competition coming at it.
Amazon threw its hat into the business intelligence ring Wednesday with a service called QuickSight, provided through its Amazon Web Services division.
- Dimension Data establishes digital practice division
- David Gage leaves Microsoft
- NetApp praises customers at 2015 Innovation Awards
- HP launches OpenSwitch community
- Worldwide IT spending to surpass $US3.6 trillion in 2016: Gartner
- MapR poaches Oracle honcho to be new COO and President
- Software-defined networks present opportunities for resellers: Fortinet
- SkyFii converts two pilot clients to billing customers
- Server, storage and ethernet switch spend grows as Cloud IT infrastructure interest heightens
- “Aggressive channel pricing” impacts server sales, not Windows Server 2003 EOS hype
- Ch-ch-changes: Gartner’s top 10 emerging trends
- NEXTDC, Matrix Solutions and World Software to collaborate on Cloud
IN PICTURES: AWS re:Invent Central Part 1
IN PICTURES: AWS re:Invent 2015 - Day One highlights (+18 photos)
IN PICTURES: IT Power launches portable datacentre in a container
2015 Reseller News ICT Industry Awards Finalists: Meet the partners…
IN PICTURES: Synnex NZ Synergy Roadshow hits Auckland (Part 3)
2015 Reseller News ICT Industry Awards Finalists: Meet the vendors…
“We are at the threshold of significant disruption in the data centre space."
"Traditional approaches to wide-area networking no longer meet the needs of business."
“Mformation’s cloud-enabled IoT platform will enable our customers to rapidly deploy IoT services that can be trusted and managed efficiently.”
Both factory revenues and security appliance unit shipments continued to grow in the first half of 2015.
“The second quarter year-over-year growth for 2015 slowed compared with the annual growth of the first quarter of the year."
“The personal and entry-level storage market has been showing seasonality since 2013."
The latest ARN Roundtable was held at Sydney's Cafe Del Mar, and was sponsored by Cloudera and Veritas. The guestlist saw a VIP group of ...
If Amazon Web Service is becoming a nearly ubiquitous technology, what does that mean for the future of data and how companies work with Amazon ...
NVidia's new enterprise graphics cards point to an off-site rendering future.
This may be the biggest bet any company has ever made