A jury has found in favour of Google in the latest round of a legal battle in which software giant, Oracle, was suing the search ...
Westcon-Comstor Imagine 2016: Security is a see-saw of prevention and protection, says Palo Alto Networks
Businesses are constantly battling the see-saw of security and performance and of prevention versus protection, according to Palo Alto Networks Asia-Pacific head of distribution, Brendon ...
APC by Schneider Electric and specialist datacentre infrastructure distributor, DPSA, have terminated their distributor agreement in Australia.
Business mobility company, Citrix, has extended on its global strategic partnership with Microsoft. The announcement was made at Citrix’s Synergy 2016 conference in Las Vegas.
- IBM turnaround continues with up to 14,000 jobs facing the axe
- Westcon-Comstor Imagine 2016: We’ve injected Cloud DNA into our business
- Merlin selects SimpliVity with Ethan Group in A/NZ rollout
- Is Fintech ICT’s golden goose?
- Datacom named Mulesoft new partner of the year
- Reseller News 2016 Women in ICT Awards - And the finalists are…
- Why Cisco’s change strategy is slowly paying off
- Partner Spotlight on… Brisbane, Queensland
- Accelerated Cloud growth triggers Acronis partner base expansion
- Mission-critical SAP applications gaining momentum on AWS
- Trans-Tasman buyers team up to take over Canberra Data Centres in $800m deal
- Microsoft pledges to use more renewable energy in its data centers
IN PICTURES: Westcon-Comstor Imagine 2016 hits Sydney - Part 2
IN PICTURES: Cloud and services key as Aussie partners descend on Westcon-Comstor Imagine 2016
IN PICTURES: Ingram Micro brings Experience to Sydney channel (+21 photos)
IN PICTURES: ARN's Converged Infrastructure roundtable (+39 photos)
IN PICTURES: Ingram Micro Experience Melbourne (+34 photos)
IN PICTURES: Schneider Electric On2016 Sydney Part 1 (+24 Photos)
ARN quizzed Perth-based IT service providers on the main issues impacting business in 2016.
“Industry-standard server (ISS) has a growing impact on the global data centre hardware market."
In one example, data from camera sensors is used to monitor oyster harvests on Cape Cod
“The barriers of artificial intelligence, machine and deep learning are rapidly dropping."
The inside story on Distribution Central's managing director and his remarkable career and private life
“The enterprise storage market closed out 2015 on a slight downturn, as spending on traditional external arrays continues to decline."
The latest ARN Roundtable was held at Sydney's Cafe Del Mar, and was sponsored by Cloudera and Veritas. The guestlist saw a VIP group of ...
Toyota is not only looking to the future of cars, but to a future of robotic cars. Columnist Rob Enderle writes that Toyota is working ...
Columnist Rob Enderle describes 2015 as yet another year when stupid decisions were the norm. He would like to see folks finally learning from their ...
While researching the history of the hybrid Cloud for a presentation, columnist Rob Enderle discovered some interesting and surprising facts.