As the technology world casts its eyes to The Venetian hotel in Las Vegas, host of this week’s EMC World 2016, they do so amidst ...
Large enterprise customers are in the early stages of trialling SDN solutions with adoption set to expand.
“By 2020, Gartner predicts that over half of all IoT implementations will use some form of cloud-based security service.”
APC by Schneider Electric has named the local shortlist of businesses in the running to win awards at its APC partner award.
- AWS SUMMIT 2016: You can’t protect what you can’t see, says Splunk
- AWS SUMMIT 2016: Telcos need to push barriers to remain relevant, says TPG
- UPDATED: Veeam partners with Nimble Storage
- EXCLUSIVE: Predictability key for partners as WatchGuard carves out new channel strategy
- Empired helps Telethon Kids’ research capabilities
- VMtech partners with Shimano Australia
- GorillaStack unveils Insights for AWS
- AWS SUMMIT 2016: Cloud has become the new norm in a world of IT transformation
- Please note: Intel is not a PC company anymore
- AWS names its best performing partners in A/NZ for 2016 (+ 5 photos)
- Australia’s Cloud computing policies are lagging: BSA
- Ambitious plans ahead as Cloudera bolsters trans-Tasman ranks
IN PICTURES: AWS solutions pavilion ( +39 photos)
IN PICTURES: AWS Partner Summit Sydney (+39 Photos)
IN PICTURES: NetApp partner all flash FAS drive day (+26 photos)
IN PICTURES: HDS Internet of Things that matter breakfast (+7 photos)
IN PICTURES: Channel delves deep into disruption as rhipe Cloud Summit 2016 hits Wellington
IN PICTURES: Connect Expo Melbourne 2016 Part 2 (+21 photos)
“Industry-standard server (ISS) has a growing impact on the global data centre hardware market."
In one example, data from camera sensors is used to monitor oyster harvests on Cape Cod
“The barriers of artificial intelligence, machine and deep learning are rapidly dropping."
The inside story on Distribution Central's managing director and his remarkable career and private life
“The enterprise storage market closed out 2015 on a slight downturn, as spending on traditional external arrays continues to decline."
“Aside from exchange rate volatility, IT spending has been relatively stable for the past five years.”
The latest ARN Roundtable was held at Sydney's Cafe Del Mar, and was sponsored by Cloudera and Veritas. The guestlist saw a VIP group of ...
Toyota is not only looking to the future of cars, but to a future of robotic cars. Columnist Rob Enderle writes that Toyota is working ...
Columnist Rob Enderle describes 2015 as yet another year when stupid decisions were the norm. He would like to see folks finally learning from their ...
While researching the history of the hybrid Cloud for a presentation, columnist Rob Enderle discovered some interesting and surprising facts.