BigAir Group has completed the acquisition of all the shares in CyberHound as of July 1.
Public Sector technology spending to remain flat in 2016, following decrease in 2015.
Confident MSPs see high growth ahead, but many firms vexed by cloud challenges and employee retention struggles.
Distributor gets rights to PC, notebook, monitors, server, storage and networking.
- Telstra drops $4.5m on HCS Business assets
- KPMG adds more deep think from Big Blue
- Vocus to buy Nextgen Networks in $700m deal
- Cloud computing slows energy demand, U.S. says
- Coding for keeps in the public Cloud
- Ingram Micro gives A/NZ channel partners access to BitTitan
- SecureLogic pioneers first e-voting system in Australia
- Corporate “No-Cloud” policy in 2020 will be as rare as a “No-Internet” policy today
- Cloud DC signs up first North American reseller
- Microsoft invokes Supreme Court opinion in Ireland email case
- Sumir Bhatia joins Lenovo from Dell
- Dicker Data wins QNAP 2016 Top Growth Award
IN PICTURES: HPE and partners hop on the Orient Express (+ 12 photos)
IN PICTURES: Intel’s Drone 100 performance lights up Vivid Sydney (+37 photos)
IN PICTURES: Thomas Duryea and Logicalis collaboration launch event Sydney (+28 photos)
IN PICTURES: Veritas and Vivid combine to honour top trans-Tasman channel partners
IN PICTURES: HDS Charity Drive for Variety for Children’s (+38 Photos)
IN PICTURES: Westcon-Comstor Imagine 2016 hits Sydney - Part 2
ARN spoke to partners about the state of play in Victoria’s capital.
ARN examines partners on the upward move - these are companies to watch.
ARN quizzed Perth-based IT service providers on the main issues impacting business in 2016.
“Industry-standard server (ISS) has a growing impact on the global data centre hardware market."
In one example, data from camera sensors is used to monitor oyster harvests on Cape Cod
“The barriers of artificial intelligence, machine and deep learning are rapidly dropping."
The latest ARN Roundtable was held at Sydney's Cafe Del Mar, and was sponsored by Cloudera and Veritas. The guestlist saw a VIP group of ...
Toyota is not only looking to the future of cars, but to a future of robotic cars. Columnist Rob Enderle writes that Toyota is working ...
Columnist Rob Enderle describes 2015 as yet another year when stupid decisions were the norm. He would like to see folks finally learning from their ...
While researching the history of the hybrid Cloud for a presentation, columnist Rob Enderle discovered some interesting and surprising facts.