Enterprise computing company, Nutanix, has introduced to market a new purchasing program that aims to help service providers build differentiated and profitable services on Nutanix’s ...
Hyperconverged infrastructure vendor, SimpliVity has released its latest OmniStack 3.0 data virtualisation platform as it earmarks its growth strategy in A/NZ.
World experts in computer science and mathematics spent an afternoon at the Heidelberg Laureate Forum in Germany trying to figure out how the widespread collection ...
Macquarie Telecom Group (ASX:MAQ) has reported a net loss after tax of $4.3 million for its financial year 2015, ending June 30.
- NEXTDC hits net loss after tax of $10.3m for FY15
- Internet of Things key as mobile wireless charging adoption to “soar”
- UPDATED: Avnet scores distribution agreement with EMC
- NetDocuments launches local datacentres with NextDC
- Rhipe inks IBM Cloud infrastructure partnership
- Nimble Storage celebrates A/NZ growth with top performing channel partners
- Dell creates new server division for 'second-tier' hyperscale customers
- Equinix signs on Kloud Solutions as newest partner in Australia
- INSIGHT: Tune into the Cloud - Losing my religion
- Optus Satellite focuses on SMB space
- 5 problems with Big Data
- Connector Systems boosts data storage offering with Infinio A/NZ distie deal
IN PICTURES: Nutanix's .NEXT channel event in Sydney (+20 photos)
IN PICTURES: ARN Distributor Roundtable, Sydney, 26.08.15 (+26 photos)
IN PICTURES: Dicker Data TECHx 2015 - Sydney (+39 photos)
IN PICTURES: Dicker Data TECHx 2015 - Melbourne Leg (+29 photos) (UPDATED)
IN PICTURES: CompTIA A/NZ Channel Community meeting, Sydney
IN PICTURES: 2015 Hall of Fame Inductees Lunch, Part 2 (+24 photos)
“The second quarter year-over-year growth for 2015 slowed compared with the annual growth of the first quarter of the year."
“The personal and entry-level storage market has been showing seasonality since 2013."
The Internet of Things can give a company a massive influx of information, but then the problem the company faces is wrapping its corporate arms ...
“Cloud IT infrastructure growth continues to outpace the growth of the overall IT infrastructure market."
As we approach the end-of-support deadline, it’s now or never for many New Zealand businesses.
"Technology moves so fast that today’s top-trending app could become irrelevant tomorrow."
The latest ARN Roundtable was held at Sydney's Cafe Del Mar, and was sponsored by Cloudera and Veritas. The guestlist saw a VIP group of ...
If Amazon Web Service is becoming a nearly ubiquitous technology, what does that mean for the future of data and how companies work with Amazon ...
NVidia's new enterprise graphics cards point to an off-site rendering future.
This may be the biggest bet any company has ever made