Energy management and automation company, Schneider Electric, has partnered with manufacturer of intelligent electronic access, control, and security solutions company, Integrated Control Technology (ICT).
Security, Cloud, Big Data, smart machines and artificial intelligence to lead 2016: Frost & Sullivan
Technology will be ubiquitous in every aspect of business and everyday living in the new year, according to Frost & Sullivan A/NZ head of ICT ...
Dicker Data chairman and CEO, David Dicker, has been named IT and Telecommunications Executive of the Year at the CEO Magazine Executive of the Year ...
"Organisations should be explicit in seeking to data-equip all of their processes..."
- Cisco launches Adelaide’s Smart City Studio
- Microsoft changes its tune
- Shannon Dowden joins Cyberpower
- Business analytics becomes backbone of business as market spending skyrockets
- How partners can help businesses implement a bi-modal IT environment
- HP bows out with a 9 per cent drop in sales
- Perfecto Mobile raises $49m for global expansion
- Tintri joins Microsoft Enterprise Cloud Alliance
- Dynamics CRM Online gets ASD tick of approval
- Juniper challenges network security conventions with new CTO hire
- Cisco eyes greater market share with $US700 million video conferencing acquisition
- INSIGHT: How to maximise budgets with hybrid IT
IN PICTURES: Klikon Solutions Charity Golf Day (+51 images)
IN PICTURES: ARN Roundtable - Data Protection in the Hybrid Cloud (+28 photos)
IN PICTURES: Reseller News Roundtable - Shifting the role of storage: How the channel can rise to the enterprise challenge
IN PICTURES: Christchurch crosses the Tasman as Tait Communications opens regional HQ in Sydney
IN PICTURES: Veritas Partner Link 2015, Macau (Day Two)
IN PICTURES: WIICTA 2015 - The winners (+23 photos)
"We believe we have identified a tremendous opportunity for providers to bring a retail-model discipline to cloud service selection and creation."
With 2016 fast approaching, IT decision makers are eyeing several business technology trends that will shape the New Year.
“Data centre technologies are emerging and evolving at an astounding pace."
What you need to know about HP Inc. - one half of the new-look tech giant.
What you need to know about Hewlett Packard Enterprise - one half of the new-look tech giant.
Dell considered buying EMC four years ago
The latest ARN Roundtable was held at Sydney's Cafe Del Mar, and was sponsored by Cloudera and Veritas. The guestlist saw a VIP group of ...
While researching the history of the hybrid Cloud for a presentation, columnist Rob Enderle discovered some interesting and surprising facts.
If Amazon Web Service is becoming a nearly ubiquitous technology, what does that mean for the future of data and how companies work with Amazon ...
NVidia's new enterprise graphics cards point to an off-site rendering future.