Cloud-based security company, Mimecast, has announced large scale local investment in Australia, with the opening of a new Sydney office, doubling its local head count ...
IBM has announced the acquisition of Compose and other database as a service (DBaaS) offerings targeted at web and mobile app developers.
Nutanix has delivered Web-scale hyper-converged infrastructure for Mater Health Services Brisbane. The technology will underpin the expansion of Mater’s virtual desktop project from 2000 to ...
“This is very encouraging and this growth is being driven by our VCPs in New Zealand."
- Cloud: A tricky space to play in
- VOTE NOW: Channel Choice closes August 3
- IN PICTURES: Dicker Data TECHx 2015 - Brisbane Leg (+28 Photos)
- EDGE 2015 – A world of Brave New IT: VMware
- Altimeter Group: “It’s time to innovate or die”
- EDGE 2015 - Aussie ICT businesses need to change their approach to Asia: Huawei
- 5 for 15: Stuart Mills, CenturyLink A/NZ regional director
- UTS takes Big Data into 3D with surround sound and vision (+17 photos)
- Westcon Australia posts 40 per cent Cloud growth
- Market demand drives CenturyLink datacentre expansion globally
- Amazon posts a profit as AWS sales nearly double
- All areas of IT impacted as public Cloud computing approaches $70 billion mark
IN PICTURES: EDGE 2015 - In the swing with the EDGE Cup (+58 photos)
IN PICTURES: EDGE 2015 - wrap-up BBQ dinner (+39 photos)
IN PICTURES: EDGE 2015 - reef trip (+33 photos)
IN PICTURES: EDGE 2015 - Day Two keynote and plenary session (+45 photos)
IN PICTURES: EDGE 2015 - Day Two breakout sessions (+17 photos)
IN PICTURES: EDGE 2015 - Celebration dinner under the stars (+42 photos)
“Cloud IT infrastructure growth continues to outpace the growth of the overall IT infrastructure market."
As we approach the end-of-support deadline, it’s now or never for many New Zealand businesses.
"Technology moves so fast that today’s top-trending app could become irrelevant tomorrow."
There’s no question that IT services will dominate the way people work and live in the future
How the market is developing and what the channel should be doing for its clients
“The worldwide PBBA market got off to a strong start in 2015 with solid year-over-year revenue growth in the historically slower first quarter."
The latest ARN Roundtable was held at Sydney's Cafe Del Mar, and was sponsored by Cloudera and Veritas. The guestlist saw a VIP group of ...
NVidia's new enterprise graphics cards point to an off-site rendering future.
This may be the biggest bet any company has ever made
IT will likely need medication to get through the coming years