KPMG Australia has launched a new business practice focused on the Internet of Things (IoT).
Positive momentum displayed in large industries as companies continue to invest in 3rd Platform solutions.
To kick off its VMWorld conference, the virtualization giant launched VMware Cloud Foundation, a platform that integrates virtualized compute, network and storage software into a ...
Fujitsu has appointed David Hook as national sales manager in New Zealand, following his recent departure as Westcon-Comstor sales director in Australia.
- Hills appoints David Lenz as new CEO
- Rackspace takes rejigged cloud strategy private in $US4.3 billion deal
- Steve Martin to lead NEXTDC's software business and Queensland expansion
- Synnex builds blocks of Cloud profitability for Aussie partners
- Local arm of IT connectivity provider seals SELTEC distribution deal
- AC3 takes out top Hewlett Packard Enterprise service provider award
- Vocus sees profit surge after year of ‘significant transformation’
- NEXTDC goes from loss to profit in 2016
- PwC deepens relationship with Skyhigh to manage Cloud risk
- Brisbane-based integrator meets enterprise and Govt needs with DevOps-as-a-service
- ATO goes mission critical in the public Cloud with AWS
- Is it time for the Internet of Things to deliver RoI?
IN PICTURES: Synnex shines a light on Cloud as channel roadshow hits Sydney
IN PICTURES: Nimble Storage 2016 A/NZ partner event
IN PICTURES: Bluechip Roadshow 2016 Sydney (+29 Photos)
IN PICTURES: Hamilton Island Yacht Club hosts Dinner Under the Stars at EDGE 2016
IN PICTURES: Keynotes and breakout sessions shape Grow Your Business agenda at EDGE 2016
IN PICTURES: Opening ice breaker sessions set the scene for EDGE 2016
VMware this week updated investors on the progress of emerging technologies playing an increasingly significant role in the company’s earnings.
ARN spoke to partners about the state of play in Victoria’s capital.
ARN examines partners on the upward move - these are companies to watch.
ARN quizzed Perth-based IT service providers on the main issues impacting business in 2016.
“Industry-standard server (ISS) has a growing impact on the global data centre hardware market."
In one example, data from camera sensors is used to monitor oyster harvests on Cape Cod
The latest ARN Roundtable was held at Sydney's Cafe Del Mar, and was sponsored by Cloudera and Veritas. The guestlist saw a VIP group of ...
Toyota is not only looking to the future of cars, but to a future of robotic cars. Columnist Rob Enderle writes that Toyota is working ...
Columnist Rob Enderle describes 2015 as yet another year when stupid decisions were the norm. He would like to see folks finally learning from their ...
While researching the history of the hybrid Cloud for a presentation, columnist Rob Enderle discovered some interesting and surprising facts.