At the heart of the $19B WhatsApp acquisition may be Facebook's continuing desire to take over your mobile phone.
The world of fast food is getting faster - and redefining the future of mobile payments. Just look at what several US fast food retailers, including Taco Bell and Chipotle, are doing.
For my recent column of predictions for 2013 I polled a huge number of IT people to see what they are expecting, and ended up getting more than 400 responses.
Translation apps don't translate into actual usefulness, and the artificial intelligence travel guides don't compute. Mike Elgan explains why.
The rush to make everything mobile has generated new ways to do business, new ways to organize ourselves and new ways to communicate, but mobile apps aren't your father's mainframe, desktop or laptop applications.
Sign up now »
The ascension into the cloud has become a popular strategy for Australian businesses that want to increase efficiencies, resources and mobility. What are your peers and competitors doing to take advantage of the opportunities offered by the cloud and how are they addressing the challenges?
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.
- Encrypted communications take center stage
- Lost in translation: the tangled tale of Mt. Gox's missing millions
- Criminals on Tor is the price of global liberty
- The greatest security story never told -- how Microsoft's SDL saved Windows
- NSA created 'European bazaar' to spy on EU citizens, Snowden tells European Parliament
- Women's rights campaigns to take over social discovery app Tinder
- Telling the right story: Best Western's customer experience journey
- Trust issue looms large for tech companies capitalizing on personal data
- Getty makes 35 million images embeddable to gather data, monetize usage
- More followers can bring more social rage: Virgin Mobile