China approval comes through as multi-billion dollar merger edges closer.
Telstra, Dimension Data, and Data#3 are among a slew of new Australian companies named by Microsoft as local deployment partners for its Surface Hub device.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise has made no secret of its desire to push further into big data, and on Tuesday it announced two key new offerings.
Don’t let overhyped security concerns obscure Cloud vision.
- Vertically challenged? Channel chases IT dollar as 3rd Platform potential plays out
- Apple slates Sept. 7 for iPhone 7 introduction
- Microsoft and Lenovo deepen strategic ties across devices
- Datacom leaps into augmented reality with trans-Tasman HoloLens practice
- Synnex builds blocks of Cloud profitability for Aussie partners
- Local arm of IT connectivity provider seals SELTEC distribution deal
- Accenture tightens security belt with Redcore acquisition
- Microsoft acquires intelligent scheduling startup Genee
- Aussie smartphone market “holds its breath” as Apple loses ground
- Is it time for the Internet of Things to deliver RoI?
- As Cisco sacrifices 5,500 jobs, importance of IBM partnership heightens
- Windows sales crash as Microsoft’s smartphone strategy burns
IN PICTURES: Synnex shines a light on Cloud as channel roadshow hits Sydney
IN PICTURES: Hamilton Island Yacht Club hosts Dinner Under the Stars at EDGE 2016
IN PICTURES: Keynotes and breakout sessions shape Grow Your Business agenda at EDGE 2016
IN PICTURES: Opening ice breaker sessions set the scene for EDGE 2016
IN PICTURES: Why distributors are the pulse checkers of the channel
2016 ARN ICT Industry Awards - Meet the finalists...
But to what purpose?
Following Microsoft's blockbuster $26.2 billion acquisition of LinkedIn, many questions remain regarding the professional social network's future.
Microsoft is urging consumers and businesses alike to upgrade to its new operating system, but why are some CIOs standing pat for now?
Brave enough to test the iOS 10 public beta for yourself? Here are the features your should check out first.
Since its release last July, the newest version of Windows has generally been considered a success, especially compared with its predecessor Windows 8/8.1. However, it ...
The Microsoft Surface Pro 4 is the clear choice of hybrid for the enterprise -- and for good reason. Here are five features that make ...
Apple saw how we actually used our Apple Watches, and adapted watchOS to fit. Hallelujah!
Underwriters Laboratories new Cybersecurity Assurance Program (CAP) looks to certify Internet of Things products. Columnist Rob Enderle writes that these CAP certification will improve IoT ...
Forget the smart gadgets. The ultimate home automation appliance is the house itself.
The new version of Windows 10 is a solid, if not dramatic, upgrade. Cortana haters, though, won't be happy.
Want to make your wireless connections safer and faster? We review nine free Windows apps that can help you monitor performance and safety at home, ...
Fitbit's touchscreen fitness band has smarts but lacks style.