"We remain on track to complete the separation by the end of the fiscal year 2015."
EDGE 2015 is starting inFind out more EDGE 2015
PayPal is acquiring Xoom, an international money transfer service, in a deal that lets PayPal break into a new market worth an estimated $600 billion ...
Yes, nominations for the 2015 ARN ICT industry Awards have closed. As I write the ARN staff are already sorting through this year's massive haul ...
Google recently upped Gmail's personalisation game with a string of new themes to customize your inbox background, as well as a revamped set of emojis. ...
- Why enterprise IT looks up to e-commerce
- Sonos and Apple will make beautiful music together by year-end
- Big Data loses its “zing” as businesses demand “insight and action”
- Oracle out in front as integrated systems market moves with the times
- BlinkMobile Interactive wins best enterprise mobility solution award
- MacGear Group to distribute Sphero and Twelve South technologies
- Robots to deep dive the Indian Ocean
- EXCLUSIVE: Silver Peak addresses SD-WAN growth in Australia
- Satya Nadella's new mission for Microsoft: help people 'achieve more'
- Why most of us will miss out on Windows Hello, Windows 10's facial recognition feature
- Microsoft addresses the big challenges of small businesses
- Geoblocking question unresolved after New Zealand lawsuit ends
In Pictures: 7 things we hate about Twitter
IN PICTURES: EDGE 2015 - Sponsor Briefing
In Pictures: Workarounds, kludges, and hacks that will improve your life
IN PICTURES: Vivid Sydney 2015, Part 3: Darling Harbour + Pyrmont (+34 photos)
In Pictures: Cisco Live!
In Pictures: Windows 10, the wish list - 10 things users are still begging for
"Technology moves so fast that today’s top-trending app could become irrelevant tomorrow."
From Photos to Mail and Safari there is plenty to like
Are your users getting the mobile support they need from your IT team or are they bringing their own apps?
There’s no question that IT services will dominate the way people work and live in the future
“We've seen a change in IT end-user profile in particular in the analytics space.”
"The success of IoT enables and is dependent on strong customer service and support."
Connect is like a trumped-up Twitter or a stripped-down Tumblr
Apple is ready to think beyond not just the limitations of its single-button design
News apps have always failed, but four apps emerged this month that have cracked the code at last.
Plus audio and video now play correctly
Not only is it still arguably the best map app for iOS, but it also still gets regular updates and new features