Adelaide-based IT consulting business, Simply Ask Simon, has deployed ShoreTel technology for McArdle Freight.
Also in tech news today
It comes down to this: The last day for you to vote for the 2016 ARN ICT Industry Awards Channel Choice is Friday, August 5. ...
Qualcomm has agreed to pay US$19.5 million to settle a gender discrimination class action lawsuit that alleged that women at the company get lower pay ...
Global distributor, Ingram Micro, has been awarded the title of Asia-Pacific security distributor of the year by Cisco. The company received the award during a ...
- Verizon's Yahoo deal creates tracking powerhouse, privacy groups warn
- A10 Networks makes pivot to cloud with Appcito acquisition
- HPE appoints new specialist Aussie distie
- BizTech Enterprise Solutions beats Deloitte to take home Adobe partner award
- Aussie regulator calls for greater broadband speed transparency
- Sage pledges more revenue through partners
- Verizon Enterprise Solutions accelerates digital transformation strategy
- USQ adopts 3D printing in course offerings
- ARN ICT Industry Awards 2016: Channel Choice voting closing soon
- Optus Business inks multi-million dollar deal with QBE Australia
- Salesforce to acquire datacentre optimisation start-up, Coolan
- How Apple and Facebook helped to take down KickassTorrents
IN PICTURES: Why distributors are the pulse checkers of the channel
2016 ARN ICT Industry Awards - Meet the finalists...
IN PICTURES: Kaspersky Lab’s 8th annual Asia-Pacific partner conference in Vietnam (+20 photos)
IN PICTURES: Kaspersky attends charity event with rugby league legends (+28 photos)
IN PICTURES: ARN Shaking up storage roundtable - How can partners play a winning hand?
IN PICTURES: LivePerson inaugurates new office in Melbourne (+22 photos)
But exactly how much revenue IBM and Microsoft get from IaaS remains cloudy
Apple is slowly strengthening its foothold in the enterprise through a series of partnerships with established providers of business services, large and small. Here's a ...
Shots from around the Harbour in 2016
It's interpreted closing a Windows 10 offer's window as authorizing an upgrade since at least late March
Google exec says company is increasingly focused on building for the enterprise
For more years than I care to remember I've been making the annual trek to NetSuite's user conference. What am I expecting to see this ...
Cultures collide, it happens. But this one is a bad idea.
Apple saw how we actually used our Apple Watches, and adapted watchOS to fit. Hallelujah!
It's pushing forward on multiple fronts on multiple platforms
The improvements Microsoft has made on features you use every day are what really matter.
WordPress 4.0, the latest version of the popular content management system, adds an improved rich-content editor and plugin discoverability to an already feature-full platform.
The new film by Spike Jones offers a 'surprisingly believable' love story between man and machine