Hewlett Packard Enterprise has been awarded US$3 billion in a US lawsuit it brought against Oracle five years ago over a now largely forgotten Intel ...
Also in tech news today
This year’s ARN ICT Industry Awards: Channel Choice is officially open for voting.
Following an extended preview period, Amazon's Elastic File System is now generally available in three geographical regions, with more on the way.
Australian IT solutions and services provider and IPMG company, Blue Central, has named Peter Ikladios as its new managing director. Ikladios replaces George Kazangi, who ...
- Fuji Xerox Australia prepares for growth with MD appointment
- Telstra to spend $250 million on improving its network
- VMware executive joins Veeam management team
- TAS names Neil Gamble as new chair
- Too many IoT networks? Cisco just bet on this one
- IBM just found a way to turn toxic old smartphones into medical-grade plastic
- A lawsuit over an unwanted Windows 10 upgrade just cost Microsoft $10,000
- Spirit Telecom to re-list on ASX
- 2016 ARN ICT Industry Awards – today is the LAST DAY to nominate
- Xirrus and partner, Secure Access, equip Aussie World with Wi-Fi
- Kaspersky Lab names top Aussie reseller
- 2016 ARN ICT Industry Awards – you have 2 days left to nominate
IN PICTURES: Kaspersky Lab’s 8th annual Asia-Pacific partner conference in Vietnam (+20 photos)
IN PICTURES: Kaspersky attends charity event with rugby league legends (+28 photos)
IN PICTURES: ARN Shaking up storage roundtable - How can partners play a winning hand?
IN PICTURES: LivePerson inaugurates new office in Melbourne (+22 photos)
IN PICTURES: Staples and partners prepare businesses for millennials (+15 photos)
Vivid Sydney Opera House and Circular Quay
Apple is slowly strengthening its foothold in the enterprise through a series of partnerships with established providers of business services, large and small. Here's a ...
Shots from around the Harbour in 2016
It's interpreted closing a Windows 10 offer's window as authorizing an upgrade since at least late March
Google exec says company is increasingly focused on building for the enterprise
For more years than I care to remember I've been making the annual trek to NetSuite's user conference. What am I expecting to see this ...
Get the right staff and keep them longer
Apple saw how we actually used our Apple Watches, and adapted watchOS to fit. Hallelujah!
It's pushing forward on multiple fronts on multiple platforms
Underwriters Laboratories new Cybersecurity Assurance Program (CAP) looks to certify Internet of Things products. Columnist Rob Enderle writes that these CAP certification will improve IoT ...
WordPress 4.0, the latest version of the popular content management system, adds an improved rich-content editor and plugin discoverability to an already feature-full platform.
The new film by Spike Jones offers a 'surprisingly believable' love story between man and machine
We look at two all-in-one computers that also act like large-form tablets. How well do they work?