Pure storage A/NZ channel sales manager, Andy Milburn, has stepped down from his role.
Also in tech news today
ASX-listed ICT provider, BigAir (ASX:BGL), has recorded yet another year if strong growth in earnings. The company issued a statement on the ASX, revealing its ...
ASX-listed software company, LiveTiles (ASX:LVT), has recorded a loss of $13.2 million for its 2016 financial year. Excluding non-cash and non-recurring expenses, the loss before ...
A U.S. federal court has convicted a Russian hacker of stealing and selling over 2 million credit card numbers.
- Acquisitions and restructuring costs leave Megaport with $21 million loss
- Macquarie back in the black after growth in Cloud and government
- Optus boosts mobile coverage in the Northern Territory
- Dicker Data records another half-year of profit
- Bulletproof boasts record annual revenue growth
- rhipe “delivers on strategy” as Cloud push triggers revenue growth
- Joint investigation finds Ashley Madison faked protection
- NEXTDC goes from loss to profit in 2016
- Riverbed hires EMC exec as APJ channels VP
- Equinix opens fifth Aussie datacentre to promote NSW growth
- Strong Data#3 growth continues with 30 per cent profit increase
- ACCC denies interim authorisation of Aussie banks’ contest with Apple
IN PICTURES: Mobility meets the channel, but how can partners maximise the opportunity?
IN PICTURES: Channel connects during Whitsundays cruise at EDGE 2016
IN PICTURES: VeeamON Tour hits Sydney
IN PICTURES: Hamilton Island Yacht Club hosts Dinner Under the Stars at EDGE 2016
IN PICTURES: Channel comes together for EDGE 2016 welcome dinner
IN PICTURES: Riverbed Technology software-defined roadshow (+16 PHOTOS)
But exactly how much revenue IBM and Microsoft get from IaaS remains cloudy
Apple is slowly strengthening its foothold in the enterprise through a series of partnerships with established providers of business services, large and small. Here's a ...
Shots from around the Harbour in 2016
It's interpreted closing a Windows 10 offer's window as authorizing an upgrade since at least late March
Google exec says company is increasingly focused on building for the enterprise
For more years than I care to remember I've been making the annual trek to NetSuite's user conference. What am I expecting to see this ...
Cultures collide, it happens. But this one is a bad idea.
Apple saw how we actually used our Apple Watches, and adapted watchOS to fit. Hallelujah!
It's pushing forward on multiple fronts on multiple platforms
The improvements Microsoft has made on features you use every day are what really matter.
WordPress 4.0, the latest version of the popular content management system, adds an improved rich-content editor and plugin discoverability to an already feature-full platform.
The new film by Spike Jones offers a 'surprisingly believable' love story between man and machine