Uber is dismissing allegations that it stole trade secrets from rival Waymo, calling them “a baseless attempt to slow down a competitor.”
Also in tech news today
Over disagreement on nbn fixed wireless base station development.
Excluding financial services business, all the company’s segments faced losses for the first quarter
Reports a net loss of $241.8M for the first half of FY17
- Brocade's Ruckus Wi-Fi business finds a buyer
- MYOB set to buy Aussie payments solutions provider for $48M
- Empired reports “solid first half result” despite losses from NZ earthquake impact
- Software glitch aborts SpaceX rendezvous with space station
- Govt launches inquiry into procurement changes
- Inabox Group on the lookout for acquisition targets
- Megaport takes a “marked leap forward” in first half FY17 results
- The Gruden Group wins $1.8m AusTender contract
- CSG reports “very disappointing” first half FY17 results
- Citadel Group delivers “strong earnings” following refocused business strategy
- Avaya’s bankruptcy leaves Integrated Research revenue untouched
- Digital growth drives $70M revenue for RXP Services
Being able to provide executives with a complete solution is a far more effective way to get them on board with a security solution than having to explain how each piece will fit together. Read more
Nutanix treats channel partners to Christmas cruise
IN PICTURES: Nutanix X Tours
2016 Women in ICT Awards - Post awards networking
2016 Women in ICT Awards - Winners and Speakers
2016 Women in ICT Awards - Arrivals and networking
IN PICTURES: CompTIA Xmas party and A/NZ channel community meeting
Imperva sells Web application firewalls, and breach and DDoS protection, among other things. Its technology partners include FireEye and Proofpoint.
But exactly how much revenue IBM and Microsoft get from IaaS remains cloudy
Apple is slowly strengthening its foothold in the enterprise through a series of partnerships with established providers of business services, large and small. Here's a ...
Shots from around the Harbour in 2016
It's interpreted closing a Windows 10 offer's window as authorizing an upgrade since at least late March
Google exec says company is increasingly focused on building for the enterprise
Cultures collide, it happens. But this one is a bad idea.
Apple saw how we actually used our Apple Watches, and adapted watchOS to fit. Hallelujah!
It's pushing forward on multiple fronts on multiple platforms
The improvements Microsoft has made on features you use every day are what really matter.
WordPress 4.0, the latest version of the popular content management system, adds an improved rich-content editor and plugin discoverability to an already feature-full platform.
The new film by Spike Jones offers a 'surprisingly believable' love story between man and machine