Internet security business, Webroot, will be increasing its play in the Australian region, and the channel will play a huge part in this growth, according ...
Also in tech news today
Global IT services company, HCL Technologies, has launched an Internet of Things (IoT) Incubation Center in Redmond, Washington in the US, designed to leverage the ...
Unified communications and collaboration services company, BroadSoft, has acquired Transera, a provider of Cloud-based contact center software for SMB and large enterprises.
Multi-national software company, SAP, has created a public services business unit in Australia, and a financial services business unit across A/NZ.
- Organisations need to start planning for the nbn: UXC Consulting
- Microsoft’s Pip Marlow joins ARU board
- UPDATED: Wayne Andrews steps down from CSC
- JB Hi-Fi reaches $2bn revenue mark for 2016 half-year results
- UN panel backs WikiLeaks' Julian Assange, but he may not go free
- Data Labs on boards three new clients
- nbn rollout on track, but still in early days: Ovum
- Sophos terminates distie deal with Hills
- nbn co faces EBITDA loss of $866 million for 2016 first half results
- UPDATED: Sophos inks distie deal with Exclusive Networks in Australia
- Computershare acquires Capital Markets
- Apple hit with US$626 million damages in patent case
IN PICTURES: Nutanix and Dell's Star Wars screening (+30 photos)
IN PICTURES: Thomas Duryea's Xmas party (+25 photos)
EXCLUSIVE: IN PICTURES - ShoreTel A/NZ's Christmas party (+26 photos)
IN PICTURES: Synnex Christmas dinner in Sydney (+43 photos)
IN PICTURES: Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise Christmas party (+37 photos)
IN PICTURES: HP Enterprise's Discover conference in London (+30 photos)
If the intention is pure, does that make it ok?
A group of leading tech vendors has joined the Open Container Project to create a standard container format.
Charter Communications' planned acquisition of Time Warner Cable faces a regulatory review by the same federal officials who were widely blamed for nixing the recent ...
NASA, and its predecessor NACA, helped develop computer chips, satellite communications and safer flight
From connecting with customers, better showing off products and helping potential customers feel like they're trying out everything from a new car to a new ...
Experts recommend fighting back against CryptoWall and other ransomware, but for many the $500 ransom is a small price to pay.
A breakthrough in A.I. has been reported that suddenly makes all of those apocalyptic predictions about killer robots seem less crazy.
The newest cloud tools (which are online now) can help you fix your writing as you write.
Telecommunications policy is likely to be ignored in the presidential election, but it shouldn't be.
WordPress 4.0, the latest version of the popular content management system, adds an improved rich-content editor and plugin discoverability to an already feature-full platform.
The new film by Spike Jones offers a 'surprisingly believable' love story between man and machine
We look at two all-in-one computers that also act like large-form tablets. How well do they work?