Storage virtualisation company, ioFABRIC, has appointed ACA Pacific as its distributor in Australia.
Also in tech news today
The cyber security industry is projected to be worth $US639 billion by 2023. However, Australia has only a small cyber security sector, with fewer vendors ...
The Department of Training and Workforce Development (DTWD) in Western Australia has picked consulting and IT services provider, Ajilon, to look into its change management ...
A new Android scam is hacking Google accounts just to help apps get discovered in Google Play’s crowded marketplace of two million apps.
- Victorian minister calls for more 457 visa tech talent in Australia
- How can the government exert innovation influence?
- PC shipments in Australia on an upward curve
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise extends managed services for Microsoft Azure
- Hitachi Data Systems honours leading A/NZ partners
- Fujitsu strikes partnership in $17 million Victoria government project
- The IRS wants to ID every US Coinbase user from 2013 to 2015
- Sony builds on distie partnership with Alloys
- Pure Storage names replacement for Ben Goodman
- RXP Services, Capgemini, and NEC Australia win big at Informatica awards
- Why partners must change the end-user conversation when selling
- Microsoft partners merge in pursuit of deeper data offerings
IN PICTURES: Nutanix X Tours
2016 Women in ICT Awards - Post awards networking
2016 Women in ICT Awards - Winners and Speakers
2016 Women in ICT Awards - Arrivals and networking
IN PICTURES: CompTIA Xmas party and A/NZ channel community meeting
Throwback Thursday: Best of 2015 ARN Women ICT Awards
Imperva sells Web application firewalls, and breach and DDoS protection, among other things. Its technology partners include FireEye and Proofpoint.
But exactly how much revenue IBM and Microsoft get from IaaS remains cloudy
Apple is slowly strengthening its foothold in the enterprise through a series of partnerships with established providers of business services, large and small. Here's a ...
Shots from around the Harbour in 2016
It's interpreted closing a Windows 10 offer's window as authorizing an upgrade since at least late March
Google exec says company is increasingly focused on building for the enterprise
Cultures collide, it happens. But this one is a bad idea.
Apple saw how we actually used our Apple Watches, and adapted watchOS to fit. Hallelujah!
It's pushing forward on multiple fronts on multiple platforms
The improvements Microsoft has made on features you use every day are what really matter.
WordPress 4.0, the latest version of the popular content management system, adds an improved rich-content editor and plugin discoverability to an already feature-full platform.
The new film by Spike Jones offers a 'surprisingly believable' love story between man and machine