A 17-year-old Virginia resident has been sentenced to more than 11 years in prison, after he used Twitter to provide financial and recruiting support to ...
Also in tech news today
A U.S. appeals court has overturned a district court injunction against the National Security Agency's bulk collection of domestic telephone records.
Staples Technology Solutions recently hosted its Western Australia ICT summit, where more than 50 of its key customers and partners attended the event.
Inabox Group (ASX: IAB) has reported, on the ASX, that the company is in loss of $351,000 (net profit after tax) for its financial year ...
- CSIRO AND NICTA collaborate for digital research powerhouse
- Mobotix A/NZ hires new business development manager
- NSW Government frees up around $1b in capital
- Google calls European Union antitrust charges 'unfounded'
- Nutanix launches new service provider purchasing program
- Channel opportunities lie in DevOps in today’s application economy: CA Technologies
- BSA settles $72,000 unlicensed software case with Victorian IT business
- Intel Security appoints Richard Steranka to lead worldwide channels
- All Saints’ College deploys Ruckus Wireless technology
- Spam King pleads guilty to Facebook hack, email scheme
- TSMC wins case in trade secret battle with Samsung
- Macquarie Telecom Group faces net loss after tax of $4.3m for FY15
IN PICTURES: Nutanix's .NEXT channel event in Sydney (+20 photos)
IN PICTURES: Dicker Data TECHx 2015 - Perth Leg (+40 photos)
IN PICTURES: EDGE 2015 - reef trip (+33 photos)
IN PICTURES: EDGE 2015 - Day One breakout sessions (+33 photos)
IN PICTURES: APC by Schneider Electric Partner Summit (+40 Photos)
IN PICTURES: Hemisphere Technologies partner event (+16 photos)
If the intention is pure, does that make it ok?
A group of leading tech vendors has joined the Open Container Project to create a standard container format.
Charter Communications' planned acquisition of Time Warner Cable faces a regulatory review by the same federal officials who were widely blamed for nixing the recent ...
NASA, and its predecessor NACA, helped develop computer chips, satellite communications and safer flight
From connecting with customers, better showing off products and helping potential customers feel like they're trying out everything from a new car to a new ...
Experts recommend fighting back against CryptoWall and other ransomware, but for many the $500 ransom is a small price to pay.
A breakthrough in A.I. has been reported that suddenly makes all of those apocalyptic predictions about killer robots seem less crazy.
The newest cloud tools (which are online now) can help you fix your writing as you write.
Telecommunications policy is likely to be ignored in the presidential election, but it shouldn't be.
WordPress 4.0, the latest version of the popular content management system, adds an improved rich-content editor and plugin discoverability to an already feature-full platform.
The new film by Spike Jones offers a 'surprisingly believable' love story between man and machine
We look at two all-in-one computers that also act like large-form tablets. How well do they work?