A Queensland based 3D printing company could soon boast that its tech has helped a deformed border collie’s limb.
Also in tech news today
ASX-listed Dubber Corporation has entered into a reseller agreement with Gateway ICT to resell its call recording system solution as an additional service on customers' ...
ShoreTel has announced that it will be working with partner HP to roll out unified comms and contact centre solutions for the Salvation Army across ...
UXC has signed a three-year, $12 million annuity Cloud-based contract with water treatment and chemical distribution company, Ixom.
- The nbn to invest in training for 4500 new industry jobs
- The economic agenda of A/NZ needs to be cyber-enabled: Cisco
- Italian police shutter Dark Web marketplace
- Ad group urges FTC to reject right to be forgotten in US
- Endoscope surgery robot uses air power for a steady touch
- Australian business, Dubber, to launch across Asia
- Google announces $1m grant to boost STEM education in Australia
- Blue Coat acquires Perspecsys
- Dicker Data goes into trading halt
- Big Data, IoT and mobile key to overcoming healthcare bottlenecks by 2025: Polycom
- Telstra and Genesys announce new strategic relationship
- Mimecast announces large scale local investment in Australia
IN PICTURES: EDGE 2015 - reef trip (+33 photos)
IN PICTURES: EDGE 2015 - Day One breakout sessions (+33 photos)
IN PICTURES: APC by Schneider Electric Partner Summit (+40 Photos)
IN PICTURES: Hemisphere Technologies partner event (+16 photos)
IN PICTURES: The Missing Link's Christmas Party
IN PICTURES: Data#3 Charity Golf Day
A group of leading tech vendors has joined the Open Container Project to create a standard container format.
Charter Communications' planned acquisition of Time Warner Cable faces a regulatory review by the same federal officials who were widely blamed for nixing the recent ...
NASA, and its predecessor NACA, helped develop computer chips, satellite communications and safer flight
From connecting with customers, better showing off products and helping potential customers feel like they're trying out everything from a new car to a new ...
Experts recommend fighting back against CryptoWall and other ransomware, but for many the $500 ransom is a small price to pay.
The FCC's 400-page official order on net neutrality, released on Thursday, is about to be the center of a long and contracted legal battle.
The newest cloud tools (which are online now) can help you fix your writing as you write.
Telecommunications policy is likely to be ignored in the presidential election, but it shouldn't be.
Why does everyone want a search engine company to correct what's wrong with humanity?
WordPress 4.0, the latest version of the popular content management system, adds an improved rich-content editor and plugin discoverability to an already feature-full platform.
The new film by Spike Jones offers a 'surprisingly believable' love story between man and machine
We look at two all-in-one computers that also act like large-form tablets. How well do they work?