Thin client software and hardware company, IGEL Technologies, has named Ward Nash as its new A/NZ vice-president. Nash joins the company from Dell, where he ...
Also in tech news today
Cloud-connected security and storage solutions company, Barracuda Networks, is facing a Generally Accepted Accounting Principle (GAAP) net loss of $US2.2 million for its second quarter ...
Making good on the promise he made earlier this year, former Autonomy CEO Mike Lynch on Thursday filed a $150 million lawsuit against HP over ...
Australian telcos have come together to launch a new fundraising channel for local charities that use text message. The channel, named Premium SMS (PSMS) donations, ...
- xMatters unveils new global partner program
- Fuji Xerox Australia establishes new business division
- Amaysim launches Unlimited 1GB plan for the budget conscious
- Microsoft’s Azure Machine Learning makes Manly an early IoT adopter
- HGST inks strategic relationship with Commvault
- ShoreTel simplifies Champion Partner Program
- NASA finds signs of water on Mars, raising hopes of finding life
- Partner is in our DNA: Veeam
- Labor Government’s ‘Startup Year’ plan is good news: ACS
- Splunk introduces its new IT Service Intelligence solution
- Microsoft joins Capgemini Group's global Cloud services program
- 5 for 15: Parvinder Walia, ESET Asia-Pacific sales director
IN PICTURES: Artis Group celebrates its 10th year anniversary (+24 photos)
IN PICTURES: ServiceNow user group event (+46 photos)
IN PICTURES: Squiz annual user conference (+15 photos)
IN PICTURES: VMworld 2015 global party (+38 photos)
IN PICTURES: VMworld 2015 Asia-Pacific and Japan party (+ 32 photos)
IN PICTURES: VMworld 2015 sponsor and partner showcase (+41 photos)
If the intention is pure, does that make it ok?
A group of leading tech vendors has joined the Open Container Project to create a standard container format.
Charter Communications' planned acquisition of Time Warner Cable faces a regulatory review by the same federal officials who were widely blamed for nixing the recent ...
NASA, and its predecessor NACA, helped develop computer chips, satellite communications and safer flight
From connecting with customers, better showing off products and helping potential customers feel like they're trying out everything from a new car to a new ...
Experts recommend fighting back against CryptoWall and other ransomware, but for many the $500 ransom is a small price to pay.
A breakthrough in A.I. has been reported that suddenly makes all of those apocalyptic predictions about killer robots seem less crazy.
The newest cloud tools (which are online now) can help you fix your writing as you write.
Telecommunications policy is likely to be ignored in the presidential election, but it shouldn't be.
WordPress 4.0, the latest version of the popular content management system, adds an improved rich-content editor and plugin discoverability to an already feature-full platform.
The new film by Spike Jones offers a 'surprisingly believable' love story between man and machine
We look at two all-in-one computers that also act like large-form tablets. How well do they work?