Cisco has pivoted away from its Intercloud strategy to instead focus on helping customers build private clouds and manage public cloud usage.
Also in tech news today
Companies lose billions each year defending themselves against patent trolls, and the problem is only getting worse. Pure Storage is one of a growing number ...
Oracle has agreed to acquire Palerra, a vendor of software for securing cloud services, as part of a strategy to provide customers comprehensive identity and ...
ARN honoured the industry’s finest on a landmark evening for the Australian channel, as the tenth ARN ICT Industry Awards went off in style in ...
- Extreme swallows Zebra’s WLAN biz for $55 million
- Nextgen Group and ASN complete NWCS telecommunications link
- Veritas partners with Red Hat to build OpenStack solutions
- OTOC Australia inks channel partner agreement with Nokia
- Nutanix taps Cisco veteran to lead trans-Tasman business
- Exclusive Group’s value-added services strategy delivers results
- Lack of trans-Tasman skills continue to hinder enterprise mobile implementations
- HPE offloads software arm to Micro Focus in US$8.8 billion 'spin-merge'
- Apple takes iPhone to 7, Watch to 2, headphone jack to 0
- Robert Easton steps up to lead Accenture in A/NZ
- Digital Skies Group put on notice by NSW regulator
- Alibaba and Austrade ink strategic collaboration agreement for trade opportunities
Creating Cloud Clarity - The Next Steps to Partner Progression
ARN ICT Industry Awards 2016 - Meet the winners...
Champagne Reception kicks off ARN ICT Industry Awards - Part 2
ARN ICT Industry Awards - Best of nine years...
Take me back Tuesday: Best of 2015 ARN ICT Industry Awards (+58 photos)
Memory lane Monday: Best of 2014 ARN ICT Industry Awards (+54 photos)
But exactly how much revenue IBM and Microsoft get from IaaS remains cloudy
Apple is slowly strengthening its foothold in the enterprise through a series of partnerships with established providers of business services, large and small. Here's a ...
Shots from around the Harbour in 2016
It's interpreted closing a Windows 10 offer's window as authorizing an upgrade since at least late March
Google exec says company is increasingly focused on building for the enterprise
For more years than I care to remember I've been making the annual trek to NetSuite's user conference. What am I expecting to see this ...
Cultures collide, it happens. But this one is a bad idea.
Apple saw how we actually used our Apple Watches, and adapted watchOS to fit. Hallelujah!
It's pushing forward on multiple fronts on multiple platforms
The improvements Microsoft has made on features you use every day are what really matter.
WordPress 4.0, the latest version of the popular content management system, adds an improved rich-content editor and plugin discoverability to an already feature-full platform.
The new film by Spike Jones offers a 'surprisingly believable' love story between man and machine