- Abortion clinic BPAS fined £200k after website hack
- Europol chief warns against sending sensitive data over public wi-fi
- Government considers higher fines for data protection breaches
- SXSW starts out with spotlight on security, as Google's Schmidt sounds off on NSA
- Google Play 'night vision camera' app will empty your wallet
Seagate NAS Summit
Organisations today are creating more and more data - and they need to store, access and analyse that data for a greater number of purposes than ever before. Although many organisations have relied on network-attached storage (NAS) systems, those existing NAS systems are now being asked to provide much greater capacity, performance and cost-effectiveness than they can deliver. This change has a multifaceted impact on the IT infrastructure, not least of which is on the storage front.
You are invited to this exclusive ARN briefing for an insight into the new expectations of NAS performance and how the right storage will allow your customers to manage data with greater simplicity and efficiency.
QNAP, Thecus and Seagate will deliver possible solutions and strategies available that will best serve your customer storage management needs today from enterprise to the SMB segment.
What will you gain:
- By attending you will better understand the role storage plays in NAS and, as a result, will be in a better position to provide consultancy and advice to clients. Put simply, having the right drives means not only greater capacity and delivery of performance at an optimal level but also greater ease of use.
- In addition, by understanding the associated NAS trends in usage model, partners are a better position to grow the total available market.
- The Seagate NAS Summit will deliver vital information on how to sell and educate your market leading to lower post-sales service – and that means a better margin. In a market where understanding data storage has never been more vital this Summit will help deliver a winning edge.
Who should attend:
If you are a Storage Service Provider selling NAS Solutions, a reseller or a Systems Integrator working with Commercial Networking products, or, IP Surveillance Solutions, or, Entry Level Servers then you need to be at our NAS Summit.
For more information on the event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
*Attendance is limited to companies who provide NAS solutions and to individuals who have key responsibilities in NAS solutions within their organisation. IDG reserve the right to refuse attendance to any person not fitting these job descriptions, or from a vendor organisation.
- Women's rights campaigns to take over social discovery app Tinder
- Telling the right story: Best Western's customer experience journey
- Trust issue looms large for tech companies capitalizing on personal data
- Getty makes 35 million images embeddable to gather data, monetize usage
- More followers can bring more social rage: Virgin Mobile