- 11 November 2003 17:01
Fujitsu delivers highest level of network solutions capability with GOLD Certified Partner designation from Cisco Systems
11 November 2003. Sydney…Fujitsu Australia has been awarded Cisco GOLD Certified Partner certification. This certification acknowledges Fujitsu’s expertise in the design, supply, implementation and support of Cisco network solutions and incorporates Specialisations in Content Networking, Network Management and Wireless Local Area Network (WLAN).
As a Cisco GOLD Certified Partner, Fujitsu will provide its customers with access to the latest Cisco networking technologies as well as to Fujitsu’s vast expertise and experience in creating Cisco networks. Fujitsu offers customers a large number of Cisco Certified engineers across Australia together with an extensive service network available to manage the deployment, integration and ongoing support of customers’ Cisco infrastructure.
“Cisco GOLD Certified Partner status for Fujitsu Australia is formal recognition of something our customers have known for a long time: Fujitsu is a leading source of expertise for enterprises building mission-critical Internet Protocol networks with industry-leading Cisco technology,” said Peter McFarlane, executive general manager Services, Fujitsu Australia Limited.
“This accreditation level reflects the extensive experience built up within the Fujitsu organisation during many years of helping Australian enterprises gain competitive advantage with Cisco networks.”
To achieve Cisco GOLD Certified Partner status, Fujitsu needed to meet a number of stringent requirements, including:
· A specified number of Cisco Certified Engineers and [qualified] Cisco sales representatives, plus a commitment to continuing training through Cisco education programs; · Substantial test and development laboratory facilities capable of demonstrating Fujitsu’s specialisations; · Exemplary pre-sales and post-sales support; · Sustained high customer satisfaction levels.
“Cisco is delighted to welcome Fujitsu Australia as a Cisco GOLD Certified Partner,” said Kip Cole, Operations Director, Channels, Cisco Systems Australia. “The Cisco GOLD Certified Partner designation offers the highest level of credibility and service in the marketplace.” Ends
Notes to Editors
Fujitsu Australia Limited
Fujitsu is a global leader in information and communications technology solutions. Throughout Australia and New Zealand Fujitsu is recognised as a leading systems integrator and services provider. We deliver complex infrastructure systems and services, and business and telecommunications solutions, as well as offering access to a wide network of partners. From the desktop to the data centre; multi-vendor procurement to prime contracting; consulting to systems integration, Fujitsu has earned a reputation as the single supplier of choice for leading corporate and government organisations. Visit au.fujitsu.com for further information.
Fujitsu Australia Limited is a wholly owned subsidiary of Fujitsu Limited of Japan.
About Fujitsu Limited
Fujitsu is a leading provider of customer-focused IT and communications solutions for the global marketplace. Pace-setting technologies, highly reliable computing and telecommunications platforms, and a worldwide corps of systems and services experts uniquely position Fujitsu to deliver comprehensive solutions that open up infinite possibilities for its customers' success. Headquartered in Tokyo, Fujitsu Limited (TSE:6702) reported consolidated revenues of 4.6 trillion yen (US$38 billion) for the fiscal year ended March 31, 2003. Visit www.fujitsu.com for more information.
For further media release information contact:
Gillian Lamrock Fujitsu Australia Limited Tel 02 9776 4799 Mobile 0411 267 043 Email email@example.com
Sign up now »
While many organisations need the flexibility, security and control that a private cloud offers, they don’t want the complexity and expenses that come with many cloud implementations. This whitepaper looks into how IBM SmartCloud Provisioning can provide a low-cost, highly scalable entry point into cloud computing that enables organisations to increase business agility and optimise virtualisation.
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.
- AusCERT 2013: Introduction to Network Security Monitoring with Security Onion - AusCERT Presentation
- Auscert 2013: Perimeter protection has failed, encryption needs its day in the sun
- AusCERT 2013: Low-level analysis can find, map data deleted from Android phones
- Cybercrime Survey: Almost half of small business victims
- AusCERT 2013: Cloud-based scanner identifies new malware by its ancestry
- Lack of information, skills hinder finance-business partnering: Deloitte
- Rapid-growing mobile payments market is driving a financial fraud marketplace
- HP profit falls 32 per cent as PC and server sales decline
- Google launching new fund for later-stage tech investments
- Apple defends offshore decisions that result in low taxes