- 16 April 2014 15:31
Exclusive Breakfast Seminar Invitation: Is there a gaping hole in your network SECURITY?
Just assume for a second that you’re already infected. HOW WOULD YOU KNOW? Your Security systems are SMASHING you with data overload and systems vendors are greedily rubbing their hands together when you mention the problem. On 1st May, LogicalTech would like to invite you to join WatchGuard CEO, Joe Wang for a complimentary breakfast seminar and we’ll show you how to get the visibility you need without spending another cent. Limited seatings only! So register now before it's too late.
Register now and join us to learn about:
• Protection from advanced malware which is purpose built to avoid signature based Anti-Virus solutions • WatchGuard's cloud-enhanced, next-generation sandboxing technology one of the industry’s most sophisticated platforms for detecting APTs and zero-day malware. • WatchGuard’s FREE Network visibility tool: Dimension, Winner of Network Computing’s Best Product of the Year Award! Get Sample Reports HERE!
Location: Sheraton Melbourne Hotel | Ballroom 2 | 27 Little Collins Street, Melbourne Victoria 3000
Date | Time: 1st May 2014 | 8.00 AM to 10:00 AM
Agenda: 8:00 AM - 8:15 AM - Registration 8:15 AM - 8:45 AM - Breakfast 8:45 AM - 9:45 AM - Presentation 9:45 AM - 10:00 AM - Q & A
Trying to be an expert at everything is RISKY. WatchGuard removes this risk by partnering with the industry’s BEST technology providers for Anti-Virus, Web Filtering, Anti-Spam, Intrusion Prevention, Application Control and Data Loss Prevention in a single, simple to manage appliance. WatchGuard call this concept UTM or Unified Threat Management. Sounds expensive right? WRONG. In almost every instance, combining security platforms will give your network BETTER COVERAGE and deliver significant cost savings. How can you be sure?
We believe our long standing WatchGuard partner don’t just talk the talk, we want you to be sure before making a commitment. Let us show you how by having you to take up our WatchGuard OFFER of a FREE consultation worth $2500 - Exclusive to only LogicalTech's seminar attendees!
We & WatchGuard will help you build a business case for better security by answering just a few simple questions. WatchGuard engineering team will set up and configure a UTM appliance which can monitor your network and prepare a report to help uncover potential vulnerabilities. LogicalTech & WatchGuard look forward to seeing you at the event and please feel free to contact me if you have any questions. LogicalTech is one of the leading & trusted WatchGuard Technologies Professional Partner.
- Personal data on 50,000 Uber drivers exposed in breach
- White House privacy proposal aims to give consumers control over data
- Lenovo to flush 'crapware' from its consumer PCs after Superfish sin
- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Friday, February 27
- Insurance firm Staysure fined £175,000 for 'unbelievable' credit card hack
- Companies don’t have policies to disrupt traditional business models: Forrester’s McQuivey
- Oppy appointed marketing chief at CUB
- Drink manufacturer Diageo pilots 'smart bottle' for Johnnie Walker Blue Label
- How Suncorp and Helloworld are driving into digital with data
- Start-up Leia to demo Star Wars-inspired hologram display technology next week